Author Topic: Walberg GHing around?  (Read 3726 times)

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
Walberg GHing around?
« on: December 03, 2013, 06:46:21 PM »
Front teeth gap is new...

rna HGh is hell of a drug. Maybe I should try. ;D <--- (notice no gap on this guy.)

®

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Walberg GHing around?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 09:37:45 PM »
You ever fuck with HGH at all during your bulking days Big Alex?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 04:47:50 AM »
needs for enamel of peace

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 05:06:16 AM »
I hope his new movie coming out "Lone Survivor" stays true to the book.

....crazy shit in that book.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 05:07:36 AM »

maybe he will tell all about his gay sex prison escapades

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 05:16:28 AM »

sum it up

who wrote it

im looking for some books to read
T

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 05:33:30 AM »
sum it up

who wrote it

im looking for some books to read

True story about 4 Navy Seals in the mountains between Afghanistan/Pakistan..they were sent on a mission to spy a Taliban warlord.while they were in hiding they captured a villager.choice was kill him or let him go and hope he didn't rat them out.they let him go and he did rat them out.
they were attacked and 3 out of the 4 were killed.the fourth tells his story of what happened and how he survived.

one part of the story is brutally gut wrenching.he tells of one of his mates being mortally injured and screaming and crying for his help but he can't get to him because he's pinned down in a cross fire.

author is named Marcus Lutrell.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2013, 05:38:44 AM »
True story about 4 Navy Seals in the mountains between Afghanistan/Pakistan..they were sent on a mission to spy a Taliban warlord.while they were in hiding they captured a villager.choice was kill him or let him go and hope he didn't rat them out.they let him go and he did rat them out.
they were attacked and 3 out of the 4 were killed.the fourth tells his story of what happened and how he survived.

one part of the story is brutally gut wrenching.he tells of one of his mates being mortally injured and screaming and crying for his help but he can't get to him because he's pinned down in a cross fire.

author is named Marcus Lutrell.

ive read dudes books.

man is seripus business.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2013, 06:21:20 AM »
ive read dudes books.

man is seripus business.

Yeah its a crazy story.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2013, 06:25:20 AM »
Boogie Nights was a great movie.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2013, 08:33:38 AM »
Phil Heath-esque nostrils

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2013, 05:54:47 PM »
Hope it's more true to life that Tom Hanks' make-believe Obama fan fiction Somali Pirates movie but Marky Mark is a chubby joke playing a SEAL

Lone survivor is a great book, Luttrel's been through the wringer.. a few years back Ancor babies shot his yellow Lab in his front yard for fun and he chased them down and ran them off the road, then held them at gunpoint until the police arrived. The shitbags actually threatened to kill him, I'd have double tapped them in a heartbeat if I were him.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2013, 06:01:50 PM »
Hope it's more true to life that Tom Hanks' make-believe Obama fan fiction Somali Pirates movie but Marky Mark is a chubby joke playing a SEAL

Lone survivor is a great book, Luttrel's been through the wringer.. a few years back Ancor babies shot his yellow Lab in his front yard for fun and he chased them down and ran them off the road, then held them at gunpoint until the police arrived. The shitbags actually threatened to kill him, I'd have double tapped them in a heartbeat if I were him.
yeah I read that in his last book. ... dude is a mad guy to the core.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2013, 07:53:47 PM »

i live less than 30 minutes from luttrell...i dont speak to him regualarly or anything, but the friends i have that know him well say the only thing that really pissed him off was the lack of face paint on the SEALs during the mission..

what pissed me off is that Marcus is 6'5"...markie mark is 5'5"-5"-7"

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2013, 08:00:33 PM »
yeah I read that in his last book. ... dude is a mad guy to the core.
read american sniper...chris was and still is a legend and my idol...i get the fucking shakes reading that book...just makes you want to shoot something!  ;D

bench

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2013, 08:33:18 PM »
i live less than 30 minutes from luttrell...i dont speak to him regualarly or anything, but the friends i have that know him well say the only thing that really pissed him off was the lack of face paint on the SEALs during the mission..

what pissed me off is that Marcus is 6'5"...markie mark is 5'5"-5"-7"

bench

Awesome how is friends and family set up camp in his yard and hung in until they found him.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2013, 08:42:27 PM »

Awesome how is friends and family set up camp in his yard and hung in until they found him.
yes it was, thats a support system most people will never get to see...i know i wont lol

bench

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2013, 08:54:24 PM »
yes it was, thats a support system most people will never get to see...i know i wont lol

bench

You can always count on falcon punches from your girl and mom when you don't let them know where you are ;D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2013, 09:20:24 PM »
You can always count on falcon punches from your girl and mom when you don't let them know where you are ;D
not so much from my girl...but my mom? she has hit me so hard a few times that i start forgetting shit lol

she hit me once in baggage claim at houston intercontinental airport and i had to get 2 stitches over my left eye...this was a little over a year ago  ;D

bench

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2013, 10:27:58 PM »

bench
This was a technical decision.  It was done this way so the actor's faces would "read better."

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2013, 10:32:33 PM »
 sorry, I know next to nothing about GH.  Can someone explain how the tooth gap is an indication of use?
I mean the pronounced gap hasn't always been there, but  Wahlberg's teeth have always been spacey (sp?) as hell...

woodman

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2013, 11:59:33 PM »

met Mr Lutrell last nite in NYC..super humble guy,has a new yellow lab...funny thing is saw Emile Hirsch and wahlberg at the press junket today and thought they were hobbitts(jk)...peter berg the director set out to tell this tragig but great story and hopefully it is banging(trailer looks solid)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2013, 01:58:59 AM »
He didn't have spacey teeth before!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2013, 06:47:19 AM »
read american sniper...chris was and still is a legend and my idol...i get the fucking shakes reading that book...just makes you want to shoot something!  ;D

bench

Another great book.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2013, 06:50:27 AM »
He didn't have spacey teeth before!

Wider than Heath