Author Topic: LOL Joey Swoll means business when he goes to the Gym  (Read 114672 times)

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
Re: LOL Joey Swoll means business when he goes to the Gym
« Reply #350 on: December 04, 2013, 04:16:17 PM »
Slippery slope.......you're going to have to stick with this lie, which means Josh Rehaluk was using the Alex23 account last night.

Yes HE has and still does.
®

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #351 on: December 04, 2013, 04:16:55 PM »
All lies, except 2) which you twisted to your favor after backing out like a bitch. SAME YOU DID WITH CHAOS.

Why are you doing this? Stirring shit from like 2007? Nothing better to do Mr vitamin salesman? And what's the point of even denying, you're gonna delete any replies.

PROVE ANY OF THIS.

I don't have to go back and prove any of this this....the whole board remembers very well.

PS -- so now this is 2007?? I thought it was 2011.  Loser.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #352 on: December 04, 2013, 04:19:09 PM »
Not sure what you are rambling about.  Here are some facts:
1)  I never made fun of your family/son.  I have more respect than that.

2) In 2010 you insulted me heavily on the board (not sure why) and I was willing to meet you in person.  You brother-in-law contacted me & said "this is silly, he's married to my sister....please let it go" ..so I did.

3)  It's been proven by the webmaster here that you and Josh have shared accounts such as Bam-Bam, Delta-Force and today.... under Truth Hurts.

4)  You are a Internet-Techi.... this means you have researched the people you wish to harass.   You have contacted my place of work and my boss in the past.  This is liable.

5) You have harassed female posters on this board. CQ (Carribean Queen) was so harassed that she left this board for good and posted your harassment PM's on this board?  We all read it? You have contacted these females in their place of work as well.  (blame Josh....you shared accounts)

6) You accuse me of being racist?  Show me where I was racist... other than complaining about the Zimbabwean government?  You ...on the other hand....attacked Ron in an anti-semitic tirade and got banned for a while didn't you?

6) You have already started with PM's to Lobstah which are documented. This is how you always start with female posters.  Even though you are married and have a new baby.

Anything else?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #353 on: December 04, 2013, 04:20:57 PM »
Dam this thread started off great but ended up disappointing

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #354 on: December 04, 2013, 04:21:56 PM »
I don't have to go back and prove any of this this....the whole board remembers very well.

PS -- so now this is 2007?? I thought it was 2011.  Loser.

Lighten up dude, you can't accuse me of every shit that happened on here. Never called your job, don't have time for this shit. Not throwing Avesher under the bus but I let him use my account the last 2 years or so, seems like this place means more to him than me.

Oh well, back to "reality" LOL... take care children of the internet  ;D
®

Nick II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #355 on: December 04, 2013, 04:24:19 PM »
Theres nothing you guys need to feel bad about. Everyone has a past, I've had tons of women before my wife..is she supposed to be feel bad? Me and Joey have history,run in the same circles. No need to start a war over an Internet joke. He apologized to my wife directly and knows she's far from a whore. And she's not a stripper, she's a bartender with a degree who makes more than most people in offices. I'm heading out now, will be back later.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: December 04, 2013, 04:26:27 PM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #357 on: December 04, 2013, 04:30:38 PM »
Theres nothing you guys need to feel bad about. Everyone has a past, I've had tons of women before my wife..is she supposed to be feel bad? Me and Joey have history,run in the same circles. No need to start a war over an Internet joke. He apologized to my wife directly and knows she's far from a whore. And she's not a stripper, she's a bartender with a degree who makes more than most people in offices. I'm heading out now, will be back later.
ok, so now im just thinking that walking calamity Swollbags has cemented himself as the world largest douchebag, ironic how hes also a midget.

Seriously Swoll... reach between your legs, grab your nuts, realize youre a man, and then take a look at your pics.

now, that feeling youre feeling is stupidity and shame..... grab a shotgun, put it in your mouth, pull the trigger. That should take care of your problems.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #358 on: December 04, 2013, 04:32:10 PM »

I assume that this is simply alibi-establishing and you are taking a leaf out of Bobby Sly's book of masculinity and driving over to see Joey to help him rearrange his face. This is really the only option.
O

indie-lad

• Getbig IV

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #360 on: December 04, 2013, 04:38:07 PM »
Never posted any pictures of his woman have I?  ;)

Public record and I wasn't the first to post either , just repost them until he melted to the mods.

But according to you it's okay to drag women into it  ::) sorry sport I'm above that shit

No you just bring them up and LOL until you have a sezure three times a week.  And question why I won't post face pics of her...basically doing everything but posting them yourself...because you're too much of a pussy to do that

If women and children were so "off limits" with you.....you  wouldn't say shit about her.

ultrafuelmuscle

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team Alex23 RIP Nasser el Sonbaty never forgotten
« Reply #361 on: December 04, 2013, 04:41:37 PM »

A23 bringing the truth with that post one of the most true post in getbig history everyone knows what there up to its a matter of time befoe his legacy is completed.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #362 on: December 04, 2013, 04:42:01 PM »
No you just bring them up and LOL until you have a sezure three times a week.  And question why I won't post face pics of her...basically doing everything but posting them yourself...because you're too much of a pussy to do that

If women and children were so "off limits" with you.....you  wouldn't say shit about her.

I've never said shit about her , Groink if you're gonna make an accusation back it up  ;) don't make shit up because it will bite you in the ass.  ;)

And I'm to much of a pussy to post her pics? Like you're to much of a pussy to call Wiggs a ' n-i-g-g-e-r ' under this account  ;) I'm above getting other people involved.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: December 04, 2013, 04:42:26 PM »
have there been breaking news-headline on cnn yet ,something along the lines "raged bbuilder kills wife in FL"?

:D
n

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #364 on: December 04, 2013, 04:43:44 PM »
So, basically On Swoll strolled up to the bar whilst you future wife was serving or getting her swill on (because we all know bartenders get lit. Hey, it's in front of them)...
And she saw Swol, and decided it was time to roll...back with him.

Now, here is the question, how is it that coincidental that she and him got together and then you married her? And both you and Swol seem to have similar personalities and builds?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #365 on: December 04, 2013, 04:44:29 PM »
have there been breaking news-headline on cnn yet ,something along the lines "raged bbuilder kills wife in FL"?

Reminds me of Boogie Nights and the guy that eventually kills his wife when she keeps banging everybody
O

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: December 04, 2013, 04:47:11 PM »
LOL... more lies..

I have no fucking clue who are other than remembering Nasser mentioning that you were all up his ass.
I guess if anyone knows about being up his ass, it would be you!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #367 on: December 04, 2013, 04:47:57 PM »

I dont understand why people get all bent out of shape about it. Chick , had a sex life before dude was around. Hell, half of my friend group have all banged the same chicks that were part of our circle.. myself included.

that how it goes usually, and they wind up staying with either with the one that pounds them the best or the one that they are happiest with... or both.

if I was nick, id be pointing out the fact that HES the one fucking her nightly now, so Joey couldnt have been that great.

either way, both come across as dbags. One just way moreso than the other.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: December 04, 2013, 04:48:16 PM »
So Cswole fucked Toscani's wife. ???

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #369 on: December 04, 2013, 04:49:17 PM »

no breaking news only update is that Nick's wife has a bartender degree and she is not a striper

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: December 04, 2013, 04:49:45 PM »
This guy is a thread killer. Who allows him to stay on here? Wtf
he prdictabbly enters the high volume-traffic threads and just posts anything and hopes to get a reaction, positive or negative.

always the same pattern.

nevermind, hes the turd in the chokolate cake.

and hes also"wolfox"

the best punishment is to not give him any attention directly.

shockwave, yeah i see it similiar, women have "liberal" sexual attitudes these days, and when a girl is into huge musclemen, chnaces are, she will have another muscleman sooner or later.

and maybe some random guy from florida-redfoot-inbetween
n

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: December 04, 2013, 04:51:19 PM »
I dont understand why people get all bent out of shape about it. Chick , had a sex life before dude was around. Hell, half of my friend group have all banged the same chicks that were part of our circle.. myself included.

that how it goes usually, and they wind up staying with either with the one that pounds them the best or the one that they are happiest with... or both.

if I was nick, id be pointing out the fact that HES the one fucking her nightly now, so Joey couldnt have been that great.

Translation = My wife  fucked the whole Basketball Team

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #372 on: December 04, 2013, 04:51:39 PM »

Douchebags aren't permanent. They usually get changed up for a fresher one.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #373 on: December 04, 2013, 04:55:23 PM »
Translation = My wife  fucked the whole Basketball Team
Nah, just half the womens softball team.

anyway, when I was single, it seemed like all our friends were banging the same chicks, we had 4-5 chucks that hung out with us ans we all rolled through them at diffeeent times, now several of our friends are married to these chicks and seem to be happy,  so more power to them.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #374 on: December 04, 2013, 04:55:34 PM »

Yes HE has and still does.

Two weeks ago when Arce lent Shitso his password the Mods said it was an immediate ban for doing so.

So which is it - acceptable account sharing or bannable offense?