Author Topic: LOL Joey Swoll means business when he goes to the Gym  (Read 114099 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: LOL Joey Swoll means business when he goes to the Gym
« Reply #450 on: December 05, 2013, 02:17:36 AM »
"followers on twitter" and real life fans are two things. People in the bbing world know who Kai Greene is---world wide...Joey Crack, well you took that name from Fat Joe, so you are not original. And still not too many people know you vs Kai.
True... I have never heard of this crack dude where as I known about Kai for years.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #451 on: December 05, 2013, 02:17:55 AM »
Yeah sure. Ill get right on that.  ::)

I don't do post searches..I don't save posts.  I just speak facts.  You basically make shit up and sprain your back patting yourself on it.

Lets have a vote shall we ?

Let's ask Getbig which one of us is a flying penis who makes shit up..conveniently forgets things and ignores facts that shoot giant holes in their arguments...loser leaves forever.. I'm down. Are you ?
No one needs to leave. It's a stalemate, again. And this thread has run it's course.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #452 on: December 05, 2013, 02:21:12 AM »
Cswole's brother.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #453 on: December 05, 2013, 02:22:09 AM »
JOEY CSWOL

TEAM SCHWÖLL
(Killen e Svullen)

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #454 on: December 05, 2013, 04:02:22 AM »
THIS IS WHY I DON'T POST

IDIOTS LIKE YOU

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME

SHUT THE FUCK UP

I know. It's a bitch being so self absorbed isn't it?

DOC
Lift , fuck, make money

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #455 on: December 05, 2013, 04:10:19 AM »
If some red shoes, cap and watch turn up in the trash can we assume Toscani has taken revenge?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #456 on: December 05, 2013, 04:21:40 AM »
LOLOL....I look at it like this.

Women who are with me have two sex lives...before I've fucked them...and after I've fucked them.  ;D
lol i like that..im going to steal this line and use it irl  :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #457 on: December 05, 2013, 06:03:55 AM »
Yeah sure. Ill get right on that.  ::)

I don't do post searches..I don't save posts.  I just speak facts.  You basically make shit up and sprain your back patting yourself on it.

Lets have a vote shall we ?

Let's ask Getbig which one of us is a flying penis who makes shit up..conveniently forgets things and ignores facts that shoot giant holes in their arguments...loser leaves forever.. I'm down. Are you ?

You said I talked about your woman. Prove it. You're not getting away with appeals to popularity to get rid of me.

You made the claim I talked about your woman the onus is on YOU to prove it. Put up it shut , we both know you cant ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #458 on: December 05, 2013, 06:13:15 AM »

You said I talked about your woman. Prove it. You're not getting away with appeals to popularity to get rid of me.

You made the claim I talked about your woman the onus is on YOU to prove it. Put up it shut , we both know you cant ;)

I don't have to prove anything...LOL.

Half of what comes out of your mouth is pure bullshit

fucking guy thinks I answer to him...HAHAHAHAHA

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: December 05, 2013, 06:19:12 AM »
Right, because strippers are some of the wealthiest people on the planet. Thanks for clearing this up galestinko!
its all relative, when one has nothing, say jenna jameson earned 2k daily as stripper back in the day, then thats very good.

thats is how some pimps started to imperialize the red light district and these days theyre called business men in the newspapers.

no kdding
n

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: December 05, 2013, 06:20:01 AM »
Groink is Getbig's Mother Theresa. Playing the antagonist to ND, since Hulkster seemingly has choked on a black Bber's dick, has brought much happiness to our Dorian hagiographist I feel. Haven't seen him post that much for a while. It's like giving a little of your time to play ping-pong with the young boy next house whose parents are never there. We should honor you with a medal. Or some tren.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: December 05, 2013, 06:28:03 AM »
Nope. Knowing your wife had a life before you is one thing. Knowing that she banged the whole Douchebag United Team (and Staff) is another. Should make you reconsider. Choices in women speak of a man's personality.
nah, when a women was with mucled men, theres no looking back.

i seen women who never had any normal guy nomore, but got tossed around from the one jacked guy to the next one.

you dont exchange the ferrari for a donkey if you mustnt
n

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: December 05, 2013, 06:33:39 AM »
nah, when a women was with mucled men, theres no looking back.

i seen women who never had any normal guy nomore, but got tossed around from the one jacked guy to the next one.

you dont exchange the ferrari for a donkey if you mustnt

Would you marry or settle with that kind of woman? You can have fun with it but you know she'll be used as a sex toy by other guys with the same profile. Why would you elevate her to another status in your life? Shows pretty much how you would view yourself.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: December 05, 2013, 06:42:48 AM »
Would you marry or settle with that kind of woman? You can have fun with it but you know she'll be used as a sex toy by other guys with the same profile. Why would you elevate her to another status in your life? Shows pretty much how you would view yourself.

It's a perception thing as well...

Look at the language....."tossed around by a bunch of guys"     "THAT kind of woman"

What kind of woman ?  A girl who has dated a few guys..and she prefers guys in shape?  This makes her a whore?

Typical male thinking. Women are whores

Not slamming you...just my take.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: December 05, 2013, 06:54:40 AM »
It's a perception thing as well...

Look at the language....."tossed around by a bunch of guys"     "THAT kind of woman"

What kind of woman ?  A girl who has dated a few guys..and she prefers guys in shape?  This makes her a whore?

Typical male thinking. Women are whores

Not slamming you...just my take.

Not exactly. I can understand a girl prefers guys in shape. We are keen on toned girls, why not the opposite? But Gal is talking about a different pattern here. As you find guys who are always dating the same type of cliché women. All athletic guys don't fit the CRACK/NICK whatever "guido/ brainless" type. Like all toned women don't fit the same mold. I don't really care what a woman's past love/sex life is (my personal experience is pretty telling). That wasn't my point.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: December 05, 2013, 06:57:43 AM »
Not exactly. I can understand a girl prefers guys in shape. We are keen on toned girls, why not the opposite? But Gal is talking about a different pattern here. As you find guys who are always dating the same type of cliché women. All athletic guys don't fit the CRACK/NICK whatever "guido/ brainless" type.

I hear you.  I view those people as a separate species. .they tend to only commiserate with their own kind, so of course their will be the occasional cross-pollenization.  ;D

I'm actually allowed in their culture because of my look...but I just pop my head in and say what's up...I don't stay.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: December 05, 2013, 08:27:59 AM »
No one needs to leave. It's a stalemate, again. And this thread has run it's course.

Oh I beg to differ , its no stalemate. He's a Fucking liar and he knows he can't back up his bullshit claim so he's reduced to some pathetic popularity.contest. he doesn't like having his nose rubbed In his own shit that's why he wants me go e

If anyone needs to " go " its him and his racist bullshit , he's exactly whao wrong with this place , gimmicks and racists. I'm glad he posted that he wants me gone it shows how much I own him.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: December 05, 2013, 08:33:19 AM »
I don't have to prove anything...LOL.

Half of what comes out of your mouth is pure bullshit

fucking guy thinks I answer to him...HAHAHAHAHA

Yeah I thought so  ;)

You make a claim , YOU prove it thats how it works. We both know you're a liar which is exactly why you can't back up your claim  8)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: December 05, 2013, 08:54:14 AM »
Oh I beg to differ , its no stalemate. He's a Fucking liar and he knows he can't back up his bullshit claim so he's reduced to some pathetic popularity.contest. he doesn't like having his nose rubbed In his own shit that's why he wants me go e

If anyone needs to " go " its him and his racist bullshit , he's exactly whao wrong with this place , gimmicks and racists. I'm glad he posted that he wants me gone it shows how much I own him.

I would think what's "wrong" with this place is fucktards like you..who come here to talk shit and ogle muscle men...when they don't even work out.  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: December 05, 2013, 08:56:32 AM »

Yeah I thought so  ;)

You make a claim , YOU prove it thats how it works. We both know you're a liar which is exactly why you can't back up your claim  8)

Says the asshole who makes shit up wholesale....HAHAHAHA

fuck off you skinnyfat little shit.  :D

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #470 on: December 05, 2013, 09:01:01 AM »
its all relative, when one has nothing, say jenna jameson earned 2k daily as stripper back in the day, then thats very good.

thats is how some pimps started to imperialize the red light district and these days theyre called business men in the newspapers.

no kdding

But why would you marry them above and beyond merely dating/"seeing" in some capacity and taking their cash?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #471 on: December 05, 2013, 09:29:43 AM »
1 MANS whORE IS ANOTHER BETA'S WIFE I GUESS LOLOL
lol i like this quote. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: December 05, 2013, 10:45:10 AM »
Says the asshole who makes shit up wholesale....HAHAHAHA

fuck off you skinnyfat little shit.  :D

Still waiting  ;)

YOU said I talked about your woman. Prove it or expose yourself a liar on top of being a racist & a convict.  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: December 05, 2013, 10:50:06 AM »
I would think what's "wrong" with this place is fucktards like you..who come here to talk shit and ogle muscle men...when they don't even work out.  :D

OMG that was so BRUTAL  ::) Squadfather would be proud of that devastating retort  ::)  ::)

How the mighty have fallen , begging Getbig to rally for him in a popularity contest to get the big bad NarcissisticDeity to leave you alone LMFAO fucking pathetic

Groink you said I talked about your woman. PROVE IT. you're looking awfully stupid by not backing up your claim.

What's wrong with Getbig. Racists ( you ) Gimmicks ( you and you again ) liars ( you again )

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: December 05, 2013, 10:52:56 AM »
OMG that was so BRUTAL  ::) Squadfather would be proud of that devastating retort  ::)  ::)

How the mighty have fallen , begging Getbig to rally for him in a popularity contest to get the big bad NarcissisticDeity to leave you alone LMFAO fucking pathetic

Groink you said I talked about your woman. PROVE IT. you're looking awfully stupid by not backing up your claim.

What's wrong with Getbig. Racists ( you ) Gimmicks ( you and you again ) liars ( you again )

Are you fat too ?  :D