Author Topic: Radiesthesia  (Read 444 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Radiesthesia
« on: December 04, 2013, 04:06:15 AM »
The science of using subtle energy of the body to detect extra sensory information resulting from the effect of any objecting near our energy system

resonance between two energy feilds vibrating in tune, they become and energy copy of each other resulting in information exchange
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: Radiesthesia
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 04:37:03 AM »
The science of using subtle energy of the body to detect extra sensory information resulting from the effect of any objecting near our energy system

resonance between two energy feilds vibrating in tune, they become and energy copy of each other resulting in information exchange

I like the new Katy Perry song.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 05:05:45 AM »
Falcon and Wiggs should be sent in a space ship together looking for alien life. Some heavy shit would happen.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 05:07:21 AM »
Falcon and Wiggs should be sent in a space ship together looking for alien life. Some heavy shit would happen.
what is a mortal coil, is that the copper part in the alternater your referring to?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 05:09:11 AM »
I like the new Katy Perry song.
did you like the whole song or certain notes or combination of notes. did you just like segments? i cant fathom an entire song being enjoyable, i can understand certain time spans of a song being enjoyable with occasional stale parts, you must define what is what
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 05:20:27 AM »
did you like the whole song or certain notes or combination of notes. did you just like segments? i cant fathom an entire song being enjoyable, i can understand certain time spans of a song being enjoyable with occasional stale parts, you must define what is what

Great Post I will have to consider this further.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 05:24:10 AM »
Great Post I will have to consider this further.

apparantley there are 7 notes
cdefgab....then "c" repeats itself denoting the 2nd octave

now a mathmusicwizard an (mmw) knows how to order pairs of notes to inflict a feeling that can be repeated over and over

a "feeling" is a part of dna recognizing similarity or resonance. so you can repeat that feeling over and over

theory is more complicated the pairing of notes the deeper into dna resonance or recognizance you can obtain
A