Author Topic: Rockel still kickin it  (Read 4559 times)

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
Rockel still kickin it
« on: December 04, 2013, 04:17:07 AM »
http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/84093ec143f9ecd86712/ronny-rockel-schultern-bizeps-offseason-training

according to himself he doesn't take his "creatine" anymore and weighs around 110kgs

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: Rockel still kickin it
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 04:28:09 AM »
Healthy and athletic

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 04:51:43 AM »
shorter than heath

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 04:59:05 AM »
Jesus Christ Ronnie comes across as a very dumb and boring individual...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 04:59:30 AM »
Bay no likey.  :'(

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 05:16:48 AM »
Oh lord.... During the part where he is doing side laterals and breathing like he is about to have a heart attack he actually talks about how much his cardio training has paid off and how fit he is, that his heartrate is very low during his cardio sessions, how good his endurance is and  he is dead serious  : ::)  ;D

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 06:36:29 AM »
I probably should not be saying this, but somehow bodybuilders are capable of creating an emotional distance that allows me to watch them go down in flames and not give a fuck.
great species.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2013, 07:03:28 AM »
Diabetes of peace.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2013, 08:51:30 AM »
Jesus Christ Ronnie comes across as a very dumb and boring individual...

Video confirms what a total scam the "supplement" bizness is...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2013, 09:28:13 AM »
great build few yrs ago top 10 mr o then,now I don't know,still built like a tank even minus'creatine'

Orb

• Getbig II
  • BANNED
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2013, 09:29:55 AM »
All Creatine? All Trenbalogne is more like it.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2013, 09:40:25 AM »
 ???

dude looks fucking huge

Orb

• Getbig II
  • BANNED
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2013, 09:40:55 AM »
Define "huge"

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2013, 09:42:11 AM »

Orb

• Getbig II
  • BANNED
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2013, 09:45:26 AM »
All Creatine to achieve. Needs pro stage quality 22" pro arms IFBB.

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2013, 08:49:08 AM »
When does he say that he stopped using "Creatine" ?

Another funny thing is that he says nowadays he could never ever imagine going to the gym without taking his pre-workout supps before. He thinks that it would be completely useless and he would not be able to have a proper workout, to him it's a crazy thought to just go to the gym spontaneously and have a good workout. I actually think he truly believes this bullshit... as if some BCAA, glutamine and creatine taken 30 minutes prior to your workout were going to make a big difference if any at all. The only thing that is working is the caffeine he takes but since he is using that regularly I doubt it will still have that much of an effect after years and years..

Just shows how fucked up some (or most) bodybuilders are.. mentally ill for sure. He probably takes some Arginine before even attempting to open a bottle or getting the grocery bags out of the car because he thinks he could not do it without..

So much clear signs of mental illness in that video it's almost not funny anymore. He also makes fun of his friend because he is so tall and has this long "ape-arms" and his friend actually says he always feels weak/small/bad when next to Ronnie... I mean damn Ronnie is a real midget, he's shorter than Lee Priest imo and I've stood next to both of them a few times.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2013, 08:55:10 AM »

Another funny thing is that he says nowadays he could never ever imagine going to the gym without taking his pre-workout supps before. He thinks that it would be completely useless and he would not be able to have a proper workout, to him it's a crazy thought to just go to the gym spontaneously and have a good workout. I actually think he truly believes this bullshit... as if some BCAA, glutamine and creatine taken 30 minutes prior to your workout were going to make a big difference if any at all. The only thing that is working is the caffeine he takes but since he is using that regularly I doubt it will still have that much of an effect after years and years..

Just shows how fucked up some (or most) bodybuilders are.. mentally ill for sure. He probably takes some Arginine before even attempting to open a bottle or getting the grocery bags out of the car because he thinks he could not do it without..

So much clear signs of mental illness in that video it's almost not funny anymore. He also makes fun of his friend because he is so tall and has this long "ape-arms" and his friend actually says he always feels weak/small/bad when next to Ronnie... I mean damn Ronnie is a real midget, he's shorter than Lee Priest imo and I've stood next to both of them a few times.
GOT A SICK BUILD IN TOP SHAPE...

Orb

• Getbig II
  • BANNED
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2013, 08:58:20 AM »

Bodybuilding in the pro ranks is two things. Obsessive compulsive, and drug addicts.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2013, 09:06:45 AM »
[/youtube]

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2013, 09:18:44 AM »
[/youtube]

Damn that was painful to watch, could barely finish it..

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2013, 10:09:16 AM »

he said that in his interview before the training... he was like "right now im weighin 110 kgs without the creatine".. just search the newest videos you'll find it..

ronny is a funny dude he may be a retard but he has a good heart

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2013, 12:55:11 PM »
[/youtube]
LOL
dumber than a bag of rocks

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2013, 01:03:20 PM »
he said that in his interview before the training... he was like "right now im weighin 110 kgs without the creatine".. just search the newest videos you'll find it..

ronny is a funny dude he may be a retard but he has a good heart

I don't know him very well but probably better than most other people on here and I have to say that to me he always seemed pretty cocky and like a douchebag...typical stereotype bodybuilder - dumb, arrogant and all about appearance and superficial things. Could be wrong though but not the kind of guy I would want to hang out with..

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2013, 01:16:22 PM »
looks like a typical offseason bber. holding water.. skins not thin, muscles not poping against the skin, ect... doesn't look as bad as everybody has made him sound lately.

he's huffing and puffing for sure.. but that much muscle burns a lot of oxygen, and if he's trying to talk at the same time, he's gonna huff and puff.. he's in an oxygen debt. duh..... when i'm heavier, and I teach bootcamp/crossfit training classes, I have to demonstrate many of the exercises and talk/explain at the same time (often yelling over music)... kb squat presses while talking will have me huffing and puffing too, especially when i'm heavy.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2013, 01:36:30 PM »
Oh lord.... During the part where he is doing side laterals and breathing like he is about to have a heart attack he actually talks about how much his cardio training has paid off and how fit he is, that his heartrate is very low during his cardio sessions, how good his endurance is and  he is dead serious  : ::)  ;D

sub-6 mile ???