Author Topic: If an electro magnetic feild of a shallow pond is really low can i workout there  (Read 4198 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
would this produce more results

about 2 years ago my cousin came down from california and he had an electro magnetic frequency app on his iphone. so we went down into the bank by the pond and the emf wave was really low much lower than on normal ground

now how could this theoretically effect a workout

more or less calories burned at this location?

more ability to do more sets and reps at this location?

its kinda like lifting on the moon compared to jupiters moon perhaps

something MUST be different when exercising in the middle of this pond. its a few feet deep so that would suck probably some weird creatures in there too , i speculate even lower emf waves at the center of the pond but even the edge by the shallow pond had low emf waves this would be IDEAL for exercise experiment because only my shoes would get wet

you see there has to be an energy trick. all of us have tried all the foods, theres things beyond foods for advantages not going full stupid and doing steroids
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
I speculate that gravity is less around water.

the trainer

Falcon i suggest you hold your breath and workout under water this will make your lungs stronger and muscle bigger.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
does lower electro magnetic waves mean less gravity

perhaps lower emf waves do alot of things, i need to read up on this, perhaps an intellect getbigger will help out
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
would this produce more results

about 2 years ago my cousin came down from california and he had an electro magnetic frequency app on his iphone. so we went down into the bank by the pond and the emf wave was really low much lower than on normal ground

now how could this theoretically effect a workout

more or less calories burned at this location?

more ability to do more sets and reps at this location?

its kinda like lifting on the moon compared to jupiters moon perhaps

something MUST be different when exercising in the middle of this pond. its a few feet deep so that would suck probably some weird creatures in there too , i speculate even lower emf waves at the center of the pond but even the edge by the shallow pond had low emf waves this would be IDEAL for exercise experiment because only my shoes would get wet

you see there has to be an energy trick. all of us have tried all the foods, theres things beyond foods for advantages not going full stupid and doing steroids

FULLY agree Jones in the Fast Lane!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V

perhaps lower emf waves do alot of things, i need to read up on this, perhaps an intellect getbigger will help out
Go fishing one day you will feel lighter.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Go fishing one day you will feel lighter.
perhaps the weightlessness of being in water, radiates or projects a subtle weightlessness sorrounding a body of water

again the emf waves were considerably lower WITHOUT setting foot in the water

no where else on my land did the emf waves go down like that considerably
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
perhaps the weightlessness of being in water, radiates or projects a subtle weightlessness sorrounding a body of water

again the emf waves were considerably lower WITHOUT setting foot in the water

no where else on my land did the emf waves go down like that considerably
See the emf waves are coming in through tv sets and computers the key is getting back to nature without being hammered by these obstacles. Technology is great but a crossed sword.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
See the emf waves are coming in through tv sets and computers the key is getting back to nature without being hammered by these obstacles. Technology is great but a crossed sword.
maybe the water is absorbing emf waves?
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle

I hang out around a lot of MRI magnets. 

I wonder what the long term effects of this will be on my physique.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I hang out around a lot of MRI magnets.  

I wonder what the long term effects of this will be on my physique.
only Research knows for sure

Research Falcon is the smartest falcon not much at all is even known about him except he is a time traveler and a magnificent baker, absolutley nothing else is known about Research Falcon
A

TEMPER

• Getbig III
An EMF detector is not "Software" like an app...It is a piece of "Hardware" that is not built into a phone...

You cannot download an app that effectively adds a piece of physical hardware to your phone...It is fake.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
only Research knows for sure

Research Falcon is the smartest falcon not much at all is even known about him except he is a time traveler and a magnificent baker, absolutley nothing else is known about Research Falcon

Yes he's likely mastered the skills of shape-shifting and space travel.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit

Everybody knows that.
a

The Ugly

• Getbig V
These threads make me stupider.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
An EMF detector is not "Software" like an app...It is a piece of "Hardware" that is not built into a phone...

You cannot download an app that effectively adds a piece of physical hardware to your phone...It is fake.
the iphone has an emf app and it works it doesnt throw out random numbers
A

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
the iphone has an emf app and it works it doesnt throw out random numbers

And you know this how? I work in the field of electromagnetic radiation and I'm telling you they never build a device in your phone for that. There is also a app that suppose to pick up on phone bugs/taps in your house. Cuz everyone needs that in corperated in there phone

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

And you know this how? I work in the field of electromagnetic radiation and I'm telling you they never build a device in your phone for that. There is also a app that suppose to pick up on phone bugs/taps in your house. Cuz everyone needs that in corperated in there phone
hmmm i wonder what it was detecting then pretty odd
A

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
hmmm i wonder what it was detecting then pretty odd

Who knows it properly goes have you gps location and when it she's you next to certain areas it displays different readings 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Who knows it properly goes have you gps location and when it she's you next to certain areas it displays different readings 
ok so are emf waves typically lower near ponds?

im guessing the less emf the better, however theres probably a sweet spot where a certain amount of emf waves are beneficial
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
"Yung" Navy Mike knows some "things" a solid 6foot3 bodybuilder

A

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
ok so are emf waves typically lower near ponds?

im guessing the less emf the better, however theres probably a sweet spot where a certain amount of emf waves are beneficial

It depends on how sensitive you want your measurements to be your location based off the poles or the equator. Water, hell even the type of bed rock underneath you can effect it. Now how does that translate to a persons well beening I have no idea I'm sure there have been study's on it

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
"Yung" Navy Mike knows some "things" a solid 6foot3 bodybuilder

Haha I'm all of 5 9 lol   No bs tho my job in the navy is I'm a cryptologist and my job is to work with electromagnetic signals