Author Topic: Wonder Woman - Gal Gadot is cast - is she in shape for it?  (Read 45923 times)

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
Re: Wonder Woman - Gal Gadot is cast - is she in shape for it?
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2014, 12:09:45 PM »
Gal Gadot Responds to Wonder Woman Criticism
The actress addressed the criticism of her appearance she’s received since it was announced she lassoed the role of the iconic female superhero in Batman vs. Superman.

http://www.advocate.com/arts-entertainment/film/2013/12/29/gal-gadot-responds-wonder-woman-criticism

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2014, 12:21:22 PM »
The actress addressed the criticism of her appearance she’s received since it was announced she lassoed the role of the iconic female superhero in Batman vs. Superman.

http://www.advocate.com/arts-entertainment/film/2013/12/29/gal-gadot-responds-wonder-woman-criticism

Meltdown.  The Real Wonder Woman was never so catty.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2014, 12:24:53 PM »
Either way, her workout-results may / may not be astonishing, we will just have to wait and see how much mass she will add

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2014, 12:25:23 PM »

the bottom line is, they (jewish casting agents for WB, not the producer and director) couldn't plug portman in as wonder women because she is a runt, so they grabbed the only jew left on the board, gal. just hope she don't fuck the movie up.  

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2014, 12:28:40 PM »
Imagine if her body reacted this way to the workout... :D

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
Re: Wonder Woman
« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2014, 12:29:04 PM »
Iris Kyle makes the perfect wonder woman because you wonder if she is a woman.

;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2014, 12:31:57 PM »
Imagine if her body reacted this way to the workout... :D

Who's that?

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #82 on: January 10, 2014, 12:40:10 PM »
some shitty 50 year old no looker with a bloated ass?

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2014, 12:42:43 PM »
Ankles bigger than her thighs. This will end in disaster limitless use of CGI.

yep

CGI thru the roof

this tranny is ugs

Why not pick someone good looking??? with blue eyes??

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2014, 02:41:30 PM »
Even though you want to marry her, can't you admit that Wonder Woman is supposed to be a tad more muscular? :D

She's an Amazon fercrissakes! :D

I just can't...I need, I need...gimmee, gimmee, I need...

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2014, 10:59:01 PM »
http://www.manofsteelfanpage.com/man-of-steel-2/wonder-woman-gal-gadot-featured-in-total-film-magazine/

Wonder Woman Gal Gadot featured in Total Film Magazine

Our new Wonder Woman, Gal Gadot, has received a small feature in the current issue of Total Film Magazine, Issue 216.

Gal was cast recently in the upcoming Superman/ Batman movie in an official announcement from Warner Bros Pictures(no official title, but is oft referred to as Batman vs Superman/ Man of Steel 2.)  The Israeli actress and model has begun training in her home of Tel Aviv, which we reported Mark Twight of Gym Jones has travelled to as well.  She recently responded to comments on her physique, taking her critics head on regarding her appearance:

I represent the Wonder Women of the new world. Breasts… anyone can buy for 9,000 shekels and everything is fine. By the way, Wonder Woman is amazonian, and historically accurate amazonian women actually had only one breast. So, if I’d really go “by the book”…it’d be problematic.

While the world waits for the high profile new superhero movie from Man of Steel Director Zack Snyder, Warner Bros has officially announced a change in the release date of the movie to May 6, 2016.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 18, 2014, 11:08:56 PM »
http://www.manofsteelfanpage.com/man-of-steel-2/wonder-woman-gal-gadot-featured-in-total-film-magazine/

Our new Wonder Woman, Gal Gadot, has received a small feature in the current issue of Total Film Magazine, Issue 216.

Gal was cast recently in the upcoming Superman/ Batman movie in an official announcement from Warner Bros Pictures(no official title, but is oft referred to as Batman vs Superman/ Man of Steel 2.)  The Israeli actress and model has begun training in her home of Tel Aviv, which we reported Mark Twight of Gym Jones has travelled to as well.  She recently responded to comments on her physique, taking her critics head on regarding her appearance:

I represent the Wonder Women of the new world. Breasts… anyone can buy for 9,000 shekels and everything is fine. By the way, Wonder Woman is amazonian, and historically accurate amazonian women actually had only one breast. So, if I’d really go “by the book”…it’d be problematic.

While the world waits for the high profile new superhero movie from Man of Steel Director Zack Snyder, Warner Bros has officially announced a change in the release date of the movie to May 6, 2016.

skinny jew bitch!  don't blame snyder since he doesn't make the calls on casting.  this is a jew move to jump start her career like natelie portman, who can act but is a runt.  since she will have a shield, they must be playing her off as a female version of achilles in "Troy".  there is no other way.  Or she is Kara Zor-El, who left the scout ship when she was a child 20,000 yrs ago and was recovered by the amazons. people assume an adult left that ship.  if this is the case, then she doesn't have to be any bigger than faora, who was on the smallish side. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2014, 03:31:59 AM »

She has a cute , pretty face, but not Wonder Woman-esque.

And her foundation is stick arms and stick legs, so the physique either have to be CGI or musclesuit

Don't think a training regimen would give the Wonder Woman-physique justice

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: January 19, 2014, 06:20:10 AM »
RIDICULOUS ISN'T IT! you mean to tell me (us the fans) that there is NOT a single tall black haired/dark haired, blue eyed baautiful in shape woman who can act in ALL OF HOLLYWOOD that could have been cast instead?! or a actress who fits the bill but would have to only have her hair dyed?...

not only in hollywood but a actress ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD who would be a way better choice than this "it's who i know and who i have worked with and why i got the part" gal gadot...

oh wait don't tell me perhaps any actress that fits the description didn't want the role because they are playing the megan fox card " i don't want to be typecast as only wonder woman for life"?..

(yeah because megan is always up for those meryl streep roles,lol!)

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #89 on: January 19, 2014, 06:21:47 AM »
at least they didn't cave to the p.c. crowd and cast a darkie

K

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 19, 2014, 06:36:42 AM »

Truth!

Now that'd be something, Nick Fury, Heimdall, Black Wonderwoman (with Fro) + Watermelon-Man in the same movie ;)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 19, 2014, 07:10:46 AM »

::)

KD or Fernanada kill that c u n t.

Both at 5'10"

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #92 on: January 19, 2014, 10:12:40 AM »
yeah. bad fit...

wonderwoman is all american, not jew..

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: February 17, 2014, 10:46:49 PM »
http://www.nerdist.com/2014/02/gal-gadot-flexes-her-wonder-woman-workout-progress-in-photo/

Gal Gadot Flexes Her WONDER WOMAN Workout Progress In Photo

Hot damn! For anyone worried that Gal Gadot wouldn’t take her casting as Wonder Woman seriously, allow her to flex your current outlook on her determination. Today she posted a progress shot of her marvelous (yes I said “marvel”, I went there) physique after what she described as a “good workout in the morning.” Take a look at her fabulous bicep toning thus far:

Well, all right, then, Ms. Gadot, not too shabby. She’s not quite there yet, but of course, change doesn’t happen overnight. Gadot has been engaged in an extreme training regimen consisting of Kung Fu, kickboxing, swords, jujutsu, and Brazilian, all in order to prepare for her role as Wonder Woman. Given that Superman-Batman is delayed into 2016, I’d imagine she’d be nice and buffed up well in time for the movie’s shooting.

Even if you were one of the folks who wasn’t too fond of her choosing, you have to at least give her credit for busting her ass to don the garments of the Amazon Princess. You go, girlfriend!
https://www.facebook.com/GalGadot/photos/a.10150173679973926.317353.25616998925/10152172148853926/?type=1&theater

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: February 17, 2014, 11:09:38 PM »
RIDICULOUS ISN'T IT! you mean to tell me (us the fans) that there is NOT a single tall black haired/dark haired, blue eyed baautiful in shape woman who can act in ALL OF HOLLYWOOD that could have been cast instead?! or a actress who fits the bill but would have to only have her hair dyed?...

not only in hollywood but a actress ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD who would be a way better choice than this "it's who i know and who i have worked with and why i got the part" gal gadot...

oh wait don't tell me perhaps any actress that fits the description didn't want the role because they are playing the megan fox card " i don't want to be typecast as only wonder woman for life"?..

(yeah because megan is always up for those meryl streep roles,lol!)

Hmm, you mean Hollywood might be comprised of a certain group who might might be biased to their kind?? No way?!

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #95 on: February 17, 2014, 11:44:27 PM »
This skinny dipshit doesn't even have her history straight. Gina carano ftw

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #96 on: February 18, 2014, 12:10:55 AM »
It doesn't matter.

The casting of Affleck ruined this project from day one. ::)

Besides, I'm not convinced a good Batman/Superman movie can be made... especially if they're rivals.

If they're going Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns route, well, that will be a joke.

A great comic to be sure, but not every comic (or comic book character for that matter) can be transferred to the medium of film successfully.

This thing will be an even bigger flop/embarrassment that that jerkoff J. J. Abrams' new Star Wars abortion. :P ::)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #97 on: February 18, 2014, 05:27:05 AM »
I have no doubt that they will take this emaciated Hebrew and find a way to make her look good in her costume. 

These movies always look cool but they also fucking suck balls.  It will be another corny, poorly written movie, with no heart and an unnecessarily complex, dopey plot.  It will have one of two cool scenes of superheroes doing stuff but overall it will be total ass.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: February 18, 2014, 08:46:45 AM »
http://www.nerdist.com/2014/02/gal-gadot-flexes-her-wonder-woman-workout-progress-in-photo/

Gal Gadot Flexes Her WONDER WOMAN Workout Progress In Photo

Even if you were one of the folks who wasn’t too fond of her choosing, you have to at least give her credit for busting her ass to don the garments of the Amazon Princess. You go, girlfriend!
https://www.facebook.com/GalGadot/photos/a.10150173679973926.317353.25616998925/10152172148853926/?type=1&theater

Wonder Woman-esque Biceps of Peace