Author Topic: i'm questioning the theory of long low dose cycles over short high dose cycles  (Read 26311 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
having been on roids for months and months on end i'm starting to wonder maybe my friend is right

i should just do 8-12 week cycles of a bigger dose instead of 20-30 week cycles of low dose

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
are you serious about getting big? of course you are it's all you talk about.

then you need to discard the idea of 'cycling' altogether. cycling is something you do in spin class with other 40 year old housewives.

run low dose test year round. you don't need a lot. maybe 300mg of a long ester like enanthate or sustanon.

then at different points of the year you add in certain compounds depending on the look you wish to achieve. winter typically anadrol eq / spring summer tren anavar NPP

and your not going to get there on 'steroids' alone. you need also come to the realisation that you simply will not develop the type of size you are after without gh

I don't care abt your finances. your health. whatever other concerns you have kicking about in your head.  

if you want to get big this is how's it's done. there is no other way.

might as well just lock this thread now.
b

ultrafuelmuscle

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team Alex23 RIP Nasser el Sonbaty never forgotten

then you need to discard the idea of 'cycling' altogether. cycling is something you do in spin class with other 40 year old housewives.

run low dose test year round. you don't need a lot. maybe 300mg of a long ester like enanthate or sustanon.

then at different points of the year you add in certain compounds depending on the look you wish to achieve. winter typically anadrol eq / spring summer tren anavar NPP

and your not going to get there on 'steroids' alone. you need also come to the realisation that you simply will not develop the type of size you are after without gh

I don't care abt your finances. your health. whatever other concerns you have kicking about in your head.  

Good post if serious about bodybuilding the word cycle is something done in the tour de france.

galeniko

• Getbig V
and add the hgh some time.

but yeah, run test as baseline, no coming off, and then add whatever you feel like,for a while.then next compound or add another one.

test,tren+gh will give the most results,ut will still need time.

if you dont grow into atleast heavyweight class shredded, then this sport isnt for you.

but i think halo can do it.

he needs some 30lbs of pure muscle mass or bit more tog et there, if these 3 compounds dont bring him there, nothing will

for the time where tren isnt use, use eq in hiiiigh doses.

for the dieting down, masteron, or tren, or both.

tren is versatile,can be used for either.

but still, taking your time and slowly working up the doses will result in a better physique than huge dose blasting.

i mean, can try it, go "blast" run 2 gramms of tren, 1g test and 10iu gh daily for 3 month and see what happens.

here is what happens:the gains would be the same on less half that dosage,but afterwards coming down in dose will make you feel like shit and obviously cant realy expect gains afterwards.

build it up slowly.but do try a blast,see what happens afterwards, and you will realize that guy was right.how woudl i know?learned in those fearless young years.

n

the trainer

My idea of comming off is not to inject for a month while i am still taking some sort of oral, guess sometimes i get tired of injecting.

galeniko

• Getbig V
This will be the great drama of GB in 2014: Does Halo have the guts to move beyond the current, relatively benign doses of test he's currently consuming, and adopt the above suggestions to take the next step chemically?

An anxious GB awaits his next move.
yes as of now, hes playing with poop, 250-500 test weekly, this is joke dosage.

after that , it will show wether theres potential for real size or if the sides will take over.or if no matter how disage is increased , nothing hapens anymore.

and if he has the guts, he will have certainity about the hair issue.

if tren and test , or better running test all time with all other compounds throughout the year, if that doesnt make the hair fall out, nothing will.

not to piss on the parade, or into his cookies, but hes getting itchy nipples at 500test weekly, i foresee him meeting a gyno surgeon sometime in the future.its just a matter of time, one coming of, one test-estro imbalance and boom,he will be able to lactate from the nipples.

this is associated with great bodily pains, something one never forgets,its a very intense feeling.

this will be the point where you etiher embrace bbuilding with all the little colateral issues, or stop and never look back.

the gyno genetics are there, when you feel them itching one time, its done, youll get it some day.

and then, how much gains will be on the important parts,and how much will be gut and obliques?

risk reward.

but lets keep one thing in mind, except levrone who had the size before, i havent ever seen anyone build impressive loads of new size from one huge couple months blast.old size coming back,yes, new size, never seen it happening.

this is something to keep in mind.

do not becaome one of the tv propaganda morons used to explain why peds are so bad, guys portrayed with nothing but pea sized testicles and bitchtits left from the bodybuilding endeavour.

"i wanted to become huge and now im a bitchtitted eunuch".

seen meatloaf in "fight club?"

THAT
n

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
For you halo, youre going to need long cycles of mega doses

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
not to piss on the parade, or into his cookies, but hes getting itchy nipples

lol...  ;D

galeniko

• Getbig V
For you halo, youre going to need long cycles of mega doses
3 or 4 years.

ppl will say that sounds too long, or hope that it sounds to long, but 30-40ls of muscle will need so much time.

we talking muscle when shredded down to 5%, not mere gaining 40lbs.i can gain 40lbs in 2 weeks if i try.all fat-water.

This has the makings of an epic thread. A Getbigger coached to the Olympia stage - or a "bitchtitted eunuch."
nah olympia stage will not happen no matter what, except maybe janitor duties on the stage between the different classes, cleaning up the sweat and posing oil.

but bald heavyweight competitor with eunuch follwup destinty i can foresee.

the question whatfor.even competitors use the comp more or less to justify their drug usage.

physique class, gh and steroids and fatburners and diuretics.

10 years ago gymrats would be scared about the mystified hgh, today they think its not so big deal,while inecting chinese bunk with no gh at all in it.

n

galeniko

• Getbig V
you know, to the high dosage=i must get huge daydreamers....

it wouldnt occur to them that they might not be the first ones who came up with that "trick".

many have tried it, many have failed.

the biggest guy in the gyms arent the highest blasters, its the geneticaly superior who slowly work their way up.

but yeah, i know this naive, youth way of thinking, im gonna use huge doses and become a mass monster.

yahyah, go ahead, less talk, more inecting and lifting,and big eating.

theres maybe 5-6 useful steroids out there, theres pharma gh out there, can randomly mix it ,can even run them all at once,a gramm of each weekly, 20iu legit gh.

take befoe and after pics in 3 month timeframe and post them, if you will have the courage, in relation to the "gains" that will be made.

n

galeniko

• Getbig V
maybe this will help to undrstand:

-bigro 1gr weekly

-cswole 5g+ weekly

-groink 500mg weekly

-noone between 250-750weekly

-gal : natty

-ukjeff : i dont talk about this weekly

-esfitness up to 6gr weekly

-bostin loid allegedly 13gr of bunk=3gramms weekly

-flintstone 19 year old since a decade and natural,never juiced weekly

-sev: depending of peace of mind, between nothing and 200mg dbol daily

n

Mawse

• Getbig IV

-bigro 1gr weekly

-cswole 5g+ weekly

-groink 500mg weekly

mm, not sure I believe some of those.

Like Gal says it's all genetics, and not in a bullshit tom prince / pat o'banton meaning - Its all about how you react to the compounds. There were actual studies done by soviet bloc countries on this if anyone was dumb enough not to realize the huge difference in individual response.

I've done 2g's in the past, and looked pretty much the same as I do now on HRT test and 2 CC's of NPP weekly. I was much stronger obviously but not really much bigger.  So I'd be retarded to run higher doses.

Since you will be On for the rest of your life, run the lowest dose you can take to be happy with the way you look.

200mg test might make some people 'big' (LOL, right)  but it's just HRT for me, injected in one shot it boosts your levels high, true - but then they drop right back down. 200mg HRT split into injections every other day keeps my levels at the top of 'normal' range (1200-1300). Do this year round and add whatever else floats your boat.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

-bigro 1gr weekly

-cswole 5g+ weekly

-groink 500mg weekly

- soul crusher: no roids all natural lift heavy eat heavy

fixed. :D

seriously tho good posts in here.

b

galeniko

• Getbig V
nah mawse i believe all of those, ok ro could be 1500 weekly.

yah very same, theres been times on 2gramms for me too, the difference was, much heavier,much much stronger, but not bigger at all.
maybe a little bit.
was the guy who didnt believe the pro card holders who told me im 50lbs away from contest shape, i laughed at that.

goes to show they been right.

hrt kept the same size,more or less.500weekly ois the last time that it makes a difference to hrt, beyond that, all water.no more growth.

the people wont have any of it,though.

the truth is, we max out, the other truth is i have quite decent genetics, the absoute truth is the guys who dwarf me are the genetic 1 in a 1000 genetic elite.
easy as that.

i dare the wishfull thinkers to go on 2gramms of gear and see what happens.

everyone has to find out for themselves.

the one time where more gear will be needed,imo, is when going for the total shreddenes,nomans land, where the fatties never will go anyway.

i know a guy who goes on stage shreded at 275lbs,just under 6ft tall. 1000test 800eq weekly.yes i do believe him why not.
n

galeniko

• Getbig V

fixed. :D

seriously tho good posts in here.

haha yeah brother, soul cusher ust made it happen.

also,i forgot to list nycflex, natty.

ever noticed how very few of the "Blasters" will show pics?

how come?
n

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
If you want a moderate stack that you should take year round I like
1200 sus
500 deca
600 eq
50 Abombs for strength

You have to watch the eq as it with raise you blood cell count and for some that's how blood pressure shoots up.  It would be the only one I "cycle"

If you feel like getting a little crazy throw on 400mg tren e.  Shit works wonders

Mawse

• Getbig IV
nah mawse i believe all of those, ok ro could be 1500 weekly.

yah very same, theres been times on 2gramms for me too, the difference was, much heavier,much much stronger, but not bigger at all.
maybe a little bit.
was the guy who didnt believe the pro card holders who told me im 50lbs away from contest shape, i laughed at that.

goes to show they been right.

hrt kept the same size,more or less.500weekly ois the last time that it makes a difference to hrt, beyond that, all water.no more growth.

the people wont have any of it,though.

the truth is, we max out, the other truth is i have quite decent genetics, the absoute truth is the guys who dwarf me are the genetic 1 in a 1000 genetic elite.
easy as that.

i dare the wishfull thinkers to go on 2gramms of gear and see what happens.

everyone has to find out for themselves.

the one time where more gear will be needed,imo, is when going for the total shreddenes,nomans land, where the fatties never will go anyway.

i know a guy who goes on stage shreded at 275lbs,just under 6ft tall. 1000test 800eq weekly.yes i do believe him why not.

true, and you have much better arm genetics (the important genetics, lets be honest) than 99% of people on mega cycles, I know a wanna be pro who is 290 on huge doses and his arms (with synthol) are barely 19". I feel bad for him, his legs are great but the rest.. not so much.

I have 'ok' genes, I am almost always by far the strongest person in any gym I train (apart from huge fat black guys) and I don't even train for strength, but cant metabolize high doses. So I'll never be huge but I look ok on low doses when I'm lean.

Could be worse. I knew a guy took 5 anadrol a day and barely looked like he trained. I know they were legit because I was benching 455 on two of them pre workout, he was struggling with 225 after years of training and abuse. Some people are just garbage DNA

galeniko

• Getbig V
true, and you have much better arm genetics (the important genetics, lets be honest) than 99% of people on mega cycles, I know a wanna be pro who is 290 on huge doses and his arms (with synthol) are barely 19". I feel bad for him, his legs are great but the rest.. not so much.

I have 'ok' genes, I am almost always by far the strongest person in any gym I train (apart from huge fat black guys) and I don't even train for strength, but cant metabolize high doses. So I'll never be huge but I look ok on low doses when I'm lean.

Could be worse. I knew a guy took 5 anadrol a day and barely looked like he trained. I know they were legit because I was benching 455 on two of them pre workout, he was struggling with 225 after years of training and abuse. Some people are just garbage DNA

yeah by looking at the pics in the mags, of the absolute genetic elite(thats why theyre in the mags, they werent picked at random), as far structure, fullnes, symetry goes, at their very much leanest, many somehow think thats the standard.

its the same phenomenon when ppl call phil heath narrow(hes mr olympia, if anyone watched this years contest, and see how it was decided as he stepped on stage,theyd know why).
when suffering from such delusions, its very best to take the shirt off, emulate the mandatory poses before the mirror, and then take pics.and then having a honest look at them.

in the real world, even at national shows, bbesides the top placers, the rest will have structural flaws.everyone who been to a show to just watch will know this.those flaws show less when dead shredded-peeled, but theyre there.high lats being a very notorois case.
most ppl have high and thin lats, the huge let guys are the excption,its not happening if one doesnt have the muscle insertions in the first place.at the right lace.

tbh in this sport structure will always trup everything else.on a perfect structure, when ripped, a little bit mass gonna look infinitely more impressive than 50lbs haevier guy with blcky everything.

that said im ok with my genetics,theyre good enough, can consider myself lucky.

yes, some ppl just have shit genetics, and despite all the claims that some just need higher doses to get thr real growth are all bs wishful thinking.

this is why i tell ppl try 250 test,its strong enough, its stronger than tren if you ask me,mg per mg, for a while, take your time,a year.
then maybe 500w for a while.by then one will know whether they have the pro card genes or not.its that simple.
and its best in the onterest of health to just accept whats built with that and settle with that.
much more wont happen.
ok if one can aford real pharma gh and adds that, there will be some extra growth, but nothing like ppl would expect.

95% ppl have shit genetics, 4% have ok genetics, less than 1% has the elite genetics that will step on stage as heavyweight.

additional to this, it takes madness level of willpower to stick to it for long enough to make it work.means almost perfect diet etcetc.
many fatsos already fail at the diet thing.
and just like they see somethng else in the mirror, they also think their training is more intesnse than it is.

lets say oit like this, a lifter who lifted 10years with solid muscle mind connection will know what hes doing and have an idea about intensity, a bloody beginner woman first time in gym will not be able to perform 1 single rep of squats al the way to floor wih 40lbs weight on her.

layman term, if the mirror doesnt show something impressve,something is being done wrong.

same thing with dieting, the fatties,ust like the over estimate their training intensity(yet call pros training not intense bc it doesnt look intense to them),they also think getting shredded is just bit cleaning up the diet.haha, to get to 5% bodyfat, you will so often feel like fainitng and feel like you gonna starve to death its not even funny.
the body hates being shredded, it has its artilery of hormones released when it gets uncomfortably lean for its liking.
the "fun" start at 6%.until 6%,its a joke compared to whats still to follow.
and then they ask but can i have a cheat treat daily.hahaha.sure you can.

and getting shredded is the least geneticaly impacted part of all this, this one everyone can manage,if the willpower is there.
also very easy summed up,if one wants to become shredded, they will.if they fail,they didnt want it bad enough.

oh brother, when those hunger pains kick in straight 1 minute after the meal and you know theres no meal scheduled for next 5 minutes,and after next meal,itll be the same,then the fatties can talk.

usualy they panick at the slightest bloodsugar decrease and have to have a whoe fucking pizza.haha.additonaly to that,they be afraidf to lose some aleged size that isnt even there in the forst place.

nobody in the world gives a shit about what one eats, wheter its clean and one suffers hunger, or whether one binges himself into further fatness bc unhappy about the look.you simply just do it and pul it off.

and these clowns talk about big doses.jesus wept
n

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
how about long high dose cycles and periodic bloodwork to see if your ast/alt is too high (I'd say 4x normal is too high.. 2-3x normal "high" if you're on orals is expected), and check blood pressure ect...

galeniko

• Getbig V
how about long high dose cycles and periodic bloodwork to see if your ast/alt is too high (I'd say 4x normal is too high.. 2-3x normal "high" if you're on orals is expected), and check blood pressure ect...

yah exactly.

i initially was bit suspicious about esfitness, but the guy knows alot and has taken a sensible approach, or lets say, he realized maybe its necesary to point out to the people that theres a risk or 2.

short,but quality post.

n

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

i've been on 300-500mg test for like 25 weeks straight

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
my nipples never itched

i just thought the left one looked bloated so added ai

i asked galaniko about the left nipple before he said it semes to be displaced

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
300-500mg test for 25wks straight is just hrt/trt

YOU'VE DONE NOTHING but shutdown your balls and replaced your natural test with test from a bottle.

Congratulations you've wasted time and money.

start doing ne less than 750mg a wk. shot (no pun intended) for 1000mg a wk of TEST for 12wks. wanna get big add 50-100mg dbol ed for 8-10wks. eat 1.5-2g prot per lbs of of bwt eat 2-3g of carbs per lbs of bwt. TRAIN LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER.

after the 12wks go back to 300-500mg a wk of test for a while... cruise.

do this OR OR... shut the fuck up cause your just a post gimmick.
sept 10th APF

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
 :(

guess i can still watch the unbelievable over and over and bodybuild vicariously

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
yup, but you do have almost 11,000 post... you still have that.
sept 10th APF