Author Topic: i'm questioning the theory of long low dose cycles over short high dose cycles  (Read 26228 times)

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
Really DJ, why do you avoid injecting gear?  I'm curious since I am a newb.  Are you worried or have a phobia about needles and injecting? 

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Why do you have to be so rude and curse in a civilized discussion such as this?

holy fuck I just burst out laughing your too much dude awesome :D
b

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Really DJ, why do you avoid injecting gear?  I'm curious since I am a newb.  Are you worried or have a phobia about needles and injecting? 

don't know really

and don't know why you dudes care so much about it ???

i could care less if you inject pop pills or whatever, but i guess that's coz narcissists only see themselves and not others lol

Expects to be recognized as superior and special, without superior accomplishments
    Expects constant attention, admiration and positive reinforcement from others
    Envies others and believes others envy him/her
    Is preoccupied with thoughts and fantasies of great success, enormous attractiveness, power, intelligence
    Lacks the ability to empathize with the feelings or desires of others
    Is arrogant in attitudes and behavior
    Has expectations of special treatment that are unrealistic

just this past weekend i had a go in with my girl about my narcissism and let's just say that she ain't a fan of it ;D ;D ;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
don't know really

i could care less if you inject pop pills or whatever, but i guess that's coz narcissists only see themselves and not others lol

Expects to be recognized as superior and special, without superior accomplishments
    Is preoccupied with thoughts and fantasies of great success, enormous attractiveness, power, intelligence

just this past weekend i had a go in with my girl about my narcissism and let's just say that she ain't a fan of it ;D ;D ;D

You aren't a narcissist bro....

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
You aren't a narcissist bro....
sure about that  ;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
sure about that  ;D

He's just an insecure guy. Labels himself a narcissist because he thinks it sounds cooler and more manly than being labeled an insecure, scared  little man. no offense.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
He's just an insecure guy. Labels himself a narcissist because he thinks it sounds cooler and more manly than being labeled an insecure, scared  little man. no offense.

everyone is insecure from time to time unless they are complete sociopaths

and guess what? i ain't as insecure as you think i am, at least not in regards to my physique ;)

in fact, i'm VERY VERY close to the point that i want to be physique wise, so what the hell is there to be insecure about as i'm very satisfied with my physique and how it looking nowadays ???

i'm maybe a bit insecure or at least seen as insecure with male-female relationships but it's more like anger and fear of being trapped by a female and losing my freedoms

"there's one way out baby, Lord i just can't get out that door"

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

and guess what? i ain't as insecure as you think i am, at least not in regards to my physique ;)

in fact, i'm VERY VERY close to the point that i want to be physique wise, so what the hell is there to be insecure about as i'm very satisfied with my physique and how it looking nowadays ???

i'm maybe a bit insecure or at least seen as insecure with male-female relationships but it's more like anger and fear of being trapped by a female and losing my freedoms

You're just delusional then  :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
You're just delusional then  :D

i'd be willing to be that you're more insecure than me ;)

btw, i was diagnosed as a narcissist by a professional therapist

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

Spot on,  I am probably much more insecure than you broski

BRB gotta go measure my brachialis within the 1/16th inches

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
don't know really

Dude, I was just wondering.  I, like you, do not care how or what someone ingests drug wise.  Some guys have a legit needle phobia and jabbing a 1 in 22 gauge needle into their ass or quad is a bit scary for them.  I never had this phobia luckily considering my choice of injection sites.  If you want to really get the maximum effect from gear you know you have to inject them, I'm sure you do and choose not to.  thats cool.  Whatever floats your boat, but trying to achieve big muscle gains off of orals is really not feasible health wise.    

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Dude, I was just wondering.  I, like you, do not care how or what someone ingests drug wise.  Some guys have a legit needle phobia and jabbing a 1 in 22 gauge needle into their ass or quad is a bit scary for them.  I never had this phobia luckily considering my choice of injection sites.  If you want to really get the maximum effect from gear you know you have to inject them, I'm sure you do and choose not to.  thats cool.  Whatever floats your boat, but trying to achieve big muscle gains off of orals is really not feasible health wise.    

Bro, I know you mean well, but you will be pulling your hair out in frustration 6 months from now when dealing with this kid.

We've all tried to help him after dozens of his threads asking the same questions and ignoring the same advice.

Just wait and you'll see.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
Bro, I know you mean well, but you will be pulling your hair out in frustration 6 months from now when dealing with this kid.

We've all tried to help him after dozens of his threads asking the same questions and ignoring the same advice.

Just wait and you'll see.

Thanks.  I will call this a lost cause and move on.  Just got me really curious and once i get a question in my head i have a hard time just forgetting about it until i get an answer.  Really though? Who uses just orals to try to get huge?  I can understand if you are a newb gear user and don't know shit or are afraid of needles and do a cycle of dbol or abombs and realize nothing big happens so you do a real cycle next time of injectables and orals.  just don't get it.... ??? ???

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
here's the thing.... i want to weigh 165 @ 6%

not 185 or 2 bills just 165 and that's it (not looking to be big, just want to be very aesthetic with very nice and pretty lines (no homo) 8))

so do you really think that i need that much gear to weigh a buck 65 @ 6% ???

and on a side note, i gotta give a tip of the hat to chico flex for paying for that ladies grub at the fast food drive thru RESPECT

btw, i'm now running var and it's seems to be doing me good, just wish that it wasn't so goddamn mothefucking expensive >:( >:( >:( (although i did get it for free this time)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
here's the thing.... i want to weigh 165 @ 6%

not 185 or 2 bills just 165 and that's it (not looking to be big, just want to be very aesthetic with very nice and pretty lines (no homo) 8))

so do you really think that i need that much gear to weigh a buck 65 @ 6% ???

and on a side note, i gotta give a tip of the hat to chico flex for paying for that ladies grub at the fast food drive thru RESPECT

btw, i'm now running var and it's seems to be doing me good, just wish that it wasn't so goddamn mothefucking expensive >:( >:( >:( (although i did get it for free this time)

I woulda bought you a happy meal too, stud.  8)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee

this is painful for me to read.
l

galeniko

• Getbig V
let the physiques do the talk.

easy as.

long term low, short term high, orals only, whatever, let the phisiques do the talk.

n

no one

• Getbig V
Re: i'm questioning the theory of long low dose cycles over short high dose cycl
« Reply #167 on: December 17, 2013, 10:10:35 AM »

btw, i was diagnosed as a narcissist by a professional therapist

well fuck this explains everything.

carry on.
b

no one

• Getbig V
Re: i'm questioning the theory of long low dose cycles over short high dose cycl
« Reply #168 on: December 17, 2013, 10:11:20 AM »
let the physiques do the talk.

easy as.

long term low, short term high, orals only, whatever, let the phisiques do the talk.

^this
b

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
younger than 35 cycle over stay on
T

latiuss

• Getbig IV

You sound like a closet homo, fear of being trapped? Lol also your physique is trash,drug use is pathetic for what you look like. Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

Translation - im a 40 year old virgin and shit my pantz every time a female looks at me, and I think if y reach my physique goals ill suddenly be confident and a woman will fall in my lap and ill live happily ever after.

or more simply - im insecure as fuck and have no confidence wirh women. Got it

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Let's play nice fellas.

No need to get a shit fest going again.

8)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Let's play nice fellas.