Author Topic: Really drunk right now  (Read 2228 times)

Mclovin

• Getbig III
Really drunk right now
« on: December 04, 2013, 07:54:12 PM »
I have had a lot to drink tonight, and I was just reflecting on my fond memories of Getbig. I have been a member of this forum since 2003 or 2004 and have posted under several different usernames. I just want to thank all my fellow getbiggers for all the great memories I have had on this site. Some of the funniest shit I have ever read has come from Getbig, as well as some of the saddest. Johnny Falcon and the True Adonis have made me think of life in a different way, and I am truly thankful for that. Derek Anthony always came off as a huge asshole, but I really want him to recover and live to see old age. I am very sorry for those we have lost, such as Keith, but I am hopeful for the future. So to all of you, thanks for everything and let's continue to make this forum great going forward.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Really drunk right now
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 07:59:36 PM »
look at tom green he never thought much of himself either, hang in there man
A

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 07:59:58 PM »
I have had a lot to drink tonight, and I was just reflecting on my fond memories of Getbig. I have been a member of this forum since 2003 or 2004 and have posted under several different usernames. I just want to thank all my fellow getbiggers for all the great memories I have had on this site. Some of the funniest shit I have ever read has come from Getbig, as well as some of the saddest. Johnny Falcon and the True Adonis have made me think of life in a different way, and I am truly thankful for that. Derek Anthony always came off as a huge asshole, but I really want him to recover and live to see old age. I am very sorry for those we have lost, such as Keith, but I am hopeful for the future. So to all of you, thanks for everything and let's continue to make this forum great going forward.

when drunk sometimes I get sentimental about getbig as well, deep bottom (no homo) I love all you bastards

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 08:03:00 PM »
look at tom green he never thought much of himself either, hang in there man
When I was writing this post, I was kind of worried that it would come of sorta suicidal, but I promise I am fine. Just want to let all my fellow getbiggers know how much I appreciate them.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 08:09:15 PM »

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 11:17:33 PM »

Great news Mclovin, just give us yours credit card number  :D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 11:18:30 PM »

Time to get the girls

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2013, 11:41:59 PM »
What did you drink? Just curious

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2013, 11:51:31 PM »
I`m with you till the end my friend.  Many more times are to be had, rest assured.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2013, 12:05:06 AM »
I've posted here since the whole thing came about, was it in 96-97? Dorian was mr o i remember. Posted as gaspari until 03 then i changed user name. I love this place more than facebook. Great people overall no homo. Threadstarter you just hang in there you will recover and do better things
MIRAGETROPIN

chess315

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2013, 12:11:55 AM »
you dont know drinking and show us pix

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2013, 12:14:07 AM »
Do you even lift, and no, I don't mean bottles.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2013, 02:15:46 AM »
Bump..
getbig is the best website..
when I need to relax.. I just read the threads .. funny shit gets posted daily...
It never gets old... ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2013, 02:42:09 AM »
wish I still had my drunk posts from Anabolex in '02 when I was living in Hollywood. fucking embarrassingly funny.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2013, 02:45:33 AM »
Nice, an insightful drunk. A hearty Hebrew Huzzah bro.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2013, 03:17:32 PM »
I've posted here since the whole thing came about, was it in 96-97? Dorian was mr o i remember. Posted as gaspari until 03 then i changed user name. I love this place more than facebook. Great people overall no homo. Threadstarter you just hang in there you will recover and do better things

Wow, you've been here even longer than I have. I've been around here since 99-00 with various usernames.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2013, 03:35:26 PM »
.08 BAC of peace ::)
a

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2013, 03:56:09 PM »
Lol, I had totally forgotten about making this thread until I just saw it on the front page.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2013, 03:57:39 PM »
Lol, I had totally forgotten about making this thread until I just saw it on the front page.

That's the magic of alcohol

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2013, 04:00:21 PM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2013, 04:03:48 PM »
Sláinte, my fellow traveler.  :)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2013, 04:10:02 PM »

Our bottle king with a perpetuum bottle  :D

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2013, 04:28:27 PM »
Sláinte, my fellow traveler.  :)

Wtf are you irish?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2013, 04:30:07 PM »
Our bottle king with a perpetuum bottle  :D
That picture always cracks me up...lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2013, 04:30:32 PM »
Mer

lot.