Author Topic: Have you ever felt that lifting weights and bb stuff is a waste of time ? WHY ?  (Read 2071 times)

IronGangsta

• Time Out
  • Getbig II

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Probably no more of a waste of time than anything else that doesn't include conceiving and raising offspring.
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Sort of when I realized I would never have that certain look without steroids. BUT as natural you can still look good and put on some size especially if you just train to look good for the girls. As far as wasting time, I have stopped doing long volume workout and now just keep the short about 45 minutes. Also it's something I enjoy so its not a waste of time.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Its all about exploring ourselves, our humanity and this universe. Whether its through painting, music, weightlifting, bird watching etc. Study and experience anything in depth and you'll find universal truths.
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
You have to ask yourself WHY you are lifting weights, and all that bb-stuff.

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
being lifting weight for too many years to remember, always a natty because basically I'm a pussy and I fear of getting sick in some ways.
Got close to 0 results (mostly I would say because of the worst genetic in human history), so I guess I just love the "sport".
North of Italy

beverast

• Getbig III
Yeah, but that was when I was still natural.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Now, 90% of my training is cardio. Love it. I life once in a while, but I like cardio better.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Every time when I see smashing pussy with fatso  ::)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Never, I train atleast 3 times a week, sometimes 7 times a week. Waste of time? no way

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Hate Cardio

Haven't trained in years, just eat heavy

Nickname is "Lasse Permabölk" these days

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Maybe I had this feeling once or twice but work and some obligatory social gatherings are more of a waste for me.

booty

• Getbig V
Never felt it was.  I am natural and do it for a challenge to myself...to feel healthy and look better.  When I competed I never felt like I was missing out on things.  Didn't care for clubs or drinking etc anyway so was happier to be in the gym.  I have no regrets. 

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
My friends dad once said to us...

If someone offered you a hundred bucks an hour to move big rocks by hand across a room over and over...

You'd say fuck no it ain't worth it.

But yet you dipshits do it for free every day (even pay gym dues to do it).

I just stood and scratched my head for a few seconds.
$

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
By going to the gym, I waste entirely less time in other realms of my life.

So no.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Perhaps you need to take a break and look at the big picture. Examine your reason(s) for working out.

as I get older I realize the importance of working out and staying physically fit. Most of the people my ass look like a bag of smashed assholes. This motivates me to pay attention to my diet and also work out.

I

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

if its a waste of time then your not doing it for yourself so go ahead and quit.
b

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
Yes. I'm addicted to it, but I feel like it's a waste of time pretty often. Especially as a natural. The only thing really making me think its not a complete waste of time is, hopefully, maintaining my health well past retirement.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
I love to lift, I hate cardio, but I still do cardio.   I'm almost 40 so I don't feel the same as I did at the "awesomeness" of 24.  Today I want to be strong and have healthy insides.  I still have the guns too so I'm good. 

Wanting to look like Arnold.....those days are over.   

Gonna go train the chest later today.  Admittedly I still enjoy being natural and way stronger than the vast majority of younger juiceboxes.  Yep they look better than me, but I don't care about that anymore.....I already got the girl and all that. 

I hope to lift in some capacity for the rest of my life.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
Never felt it was.  I am natural and do it for a challenge to myself...to feel healthy and look better.  When I competed I never felt like I was missing out on things.  Didn't care for clubs or drinking etc anyway so was happier to be in the gym.  I have no regrets. 

I feel the same way.  I never competed like you...I was encouraged to, but didn't wanna use. 

I used to see the friends the day after they went to clubs and got destroyed with alcohol and all that....hung over, miserable, sick, etc.....I'd be fresh, strong, put together, incredibly handsome and headin to the gym to give the ladies a bit of eye candy....I was cockier then too.    ;)

ultrafuelmuscle

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team Alex23 RIP Nasser el Sonbaty never forgotten
Probably no more of a waste of time than anything else that doesn't include conceiving and raising offspring.

You cant be serious if you want children adopt too many selfish idiots around many orphans in need of a family and teach those kids how to act for christs sake.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
Yes. I'm addicted to it, but I feel like it's a waste of time pretty often. Especially as a natural. The only thing really making me think its not a complete waste of time is, hopefully, maintaining my health well past retirement.

I know what you mean, but it ain't a waste of time.  Yeah, it feels like it when the days get long and stuff piles up, but in the end you're way better off doin it than not.  I'm never happier than when I'm in the gym regularly blastin it. 

I love sore muscles, calloused hands and the musty smell of the weight room.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
No. I train 2 hours a week. You chumps spend more time masturbating.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
No. I train 2 hours a week. You chumps spend more time masturbating.

I do love to abuse myself privately.

Orb

• Getbig II
  • BANNED
If it consumes your life, yes. Unless that is your life. Once you stop, all your gains go away. (Spoiler alert)