Author Topic: Do you have a law simular to this in the states?  (Read 984 times)

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
Do you have a law simular to this in the states?
« on: December 04, 2013, 11:52:06 PM »
In Sweden we have a law called LVM. Which stands for Law for Treatment of Addicts. It's not about ''treatment'' at all. They lock you up in a prison like setting for 6 months. If you get out of there/escape police come and get you.

I have worked in the field of sociology, mostly doing research and taking up things that i think are wrong for discussion. Esp in the field of national policy on drugs. Anabolic steriods are also considerd to be just as bas as narcotics, as you might have recognised when tony freeman was fined for being to big.

Anyway back to LVM. When you have finished your ''treatment'' you are put back in the same setting as you came from. You have no treatment, not even some counsiling or somebody to talk to. Do your time and leave. Over 90 % relapse within a week outside those places. And worse a high percent overdose as well. Tolerance goes way down in 6 months and people might not be able to handle even half of what they used to.

Do you have laws like this in the us?

It costs like 600 dollars a day to keep people there. Some have to be there for weed...not joking. I get crazy living here. I'm glad i've been left alone cause i do steroids and  smoke weed sometimes. 15% that are there go for weed it's still a high percentage! Next thing will be steroids...
MIRAGETROPIN

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Do you have a law simular to this in the states?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 12:02:37 AM »
No. If you get into trouble with the law and drugs are involved you can get court ordered to go to treatment but nothing like you described.

Key issue being Sweeden, nuff said.  Only good thing there is the tall blondes.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 12:24:47 AM »
Why did Sweden go from tolerant to totalitarian in a decade?

It's like a caricature of Everything wrong with progressive nanny statism

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 12:30:07 AM »
In Sweden we have a law called LVM. Which stands for Law for Treatment of Addicts. It's not about ''treatment'' at all. They lock you up in a prison like setting for 6 months. If you get out of there/escape police come and get you.

I have worked in the field of sociology, mostly doing research and taking up things that i think are wrong for discussion. Esp in the field of national policy on drugs. Anabolic steriods are also considerd to be just as bas as narcotics, as you might have recognised when tony freeman was fined for being to big.

Anyway back to LVM. When you have finished your ''treatment'' you are put back in the same setting as you came from. You have no treatment, not even some counsiling or somebody to talk to. Do your time and leave. Over 90 % relapse within a week outside those places. And worse a high percent overdose as well. Tolerance goes way down in 6 months and people might not be able to handle even half of what they used to.

It costs like 600 dollars a day to keep people there. Some have to be there for weed...not joking. I get crazy living here. I'm glad i've been left alone cause i do steroids and  smoke weed sometimes. 15% that are there go for weed it's still a high percentage! Next thing will be steroids...
the rehab forndrug addicts here in sweden is a joke

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2013, 12:33:28 AM »

WoW!  That's fucked up. The world is mad.  HUman beings can't help but interfere in other peoples lives.  The do-gooders are the worst.  Your story reminds me of q quote from C. S. Lewis

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.
- C. S. Lewis
V

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2013, 01:18:01 AM »
WoW!  That's fucked up. The world is mad.  HUman beings can't help but interfere in other peoples lives.  The do-gooders are the worst.  Your story reminds me of q quote from C. S. Lewis

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.
- C. S. Lewis

Boozing law now is fully operational in Australian Northern Territory, any Abo who is drunk 3 X goes into alcohol free
air con facilities for 3 moths. Then same shit is repeating & costs far more than $ 600 p/d.
Imagine race which would drink mouth wash dental liquid.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2013, 01:58:06 AM »
I thought addicts treated themselves when they OD.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2013, 02:13:29 AM »
Finland sounds better to me.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2013, 02:16:03 AM »
I thought addicts treated themselves when they OD.

Australian government spends billions (yes billions) on useless race, helping somebody 1x,2x,3x is fine but not forever.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2013, 04:28:01 AM »
I can speak on why Sweden went from tolerant to totalitarian on the drug policy. I think this is where we have went totalitarian the most as well. In the 1960:ies when drug use started to spread out and be more well known the public as well as politicians went the opposite way from now. The legislation movement was much stronger. In the late 60:ies drug addicts was considerd sick and in need of help. People who were into stronger drugs like amphetamines and opiates, and did inject them could go special licensed doctors who would presribe them what they wanted, what amount etc. They could also get fresh needels.

Some doctors thoug would prescribe to much. Amphetamines esp to leak out and get in the hands of other, not before addicted. As we know now amphetamines in large doses will lead to insomnia. Not sleeping for a few days will lead to psychosis and other problems like anxiety and more.

The public and media learned about this and already in 2 years the whole thing were dropped and it became illegal. Nowother drugs like heroin, cannabis and more also started to be known in Sweden. Those were imeditely illegal as well.
So amphetamines get alot of the blame why Sweden have been overly strict on for example cannabis. Maybe Sweden overall is very naive and did not learn, even long into the game that you cant transfer the effects/sides of one drug to another.
MIRAGETROPIN

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2013, 04:33:17 AM »
Nice info notmrav. Didnt know that

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2013, 06:00:32 AM »

At least you have Magnus Samuelsson who won the WSM in 1998!  ;D

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2013, 07:53:23 AM »
lol yes we have him  :)

met him at strong man super series 2001 (i think that was the name) and intetviewed him quickly for a mag i worked for at the time...i asked him ''so what are you gonna do now after your win?'' ''i'm gonna go and drink beer with tobbe (his brother)'' showing with his hand that it will be more of them than he got fingers.  :D

some pics were taken where we stood next to each other...i was surprised i was wider than him...but a head shorter...he is very tall!
MIRAGETROPIN

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2013, 08:11:39 AM »
Swedish prisons are no different to your average Ikea store. 6 Months in one would be bearable.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2013, 01:20:49 AM »
lol yes we have him  :)

met him at strong man super series 2001 (i think that was the name) and intetviewed him quickly for a mag i worked for at the time...i asked him ''so what are you gonna do now after your win?'' ''i'm gonna go and drink beer with tobbe (his brother)'' showing with his hand that it will be more of them than he got fingers.  :D

some pics were taken where we stood next to each other...i was surprised i was wider than him...but a head shorter...he is very tall!
the brothers where not so much liked by the other swedish strongman competitiors at thst time

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2013, 12:39:47 PM »
Swedish prisons are no different to your average Ikea store. 6 Months in one would be bearable.

On Island they go out all day long, even local hebrew rapist  ::) they must comeback to jail by
8pm, at 9pm guard lock them  ;D

Looks like every country with local hebrew population have very similar issues, boozing/raping ?.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2013, 12:49:00 PM »
the brothers where not so much liked by the other swedish strongman competitiors at thst time
Muslims are looking strong right now probably getting some off market steroids.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2013, 01:10:18 PM »
  In California they have "drug court". In a nutshell one goes to counseling, AA/NA meetings, see probation etc. Stay clean and free from trouble you stay out of jail/prison and may even get your sentence wiped. This can also include or require residential treatment in any number of recovery places. The county pays X amount to these places but they aint no "Betty Ford" high dollar cushy place. Judges also give people the choice of going into treatment or jail. Does it work???? No better or worse than anything else......it all up to the individual.