Author Topic: Natural. Don't let me laugh *Trailers* the So called Natral bodybuilder S.Lacour  (Read 11446 times)

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
The highest level of androgen receptors in the human body are in the vastus lateralis, and the deltoids. 
The easiest way to see if someone is natural is to look at those two muscles. 

That sounds like pseudoscientific bullshit to me.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
He's natural. He isn't even that huge. Even if he wasn't, you can achieve that physique with hard work. People don't like hard work so they call steroids as a cop out. That's the reason the bogus supplement companies are successful. People are always looking for some magic pill or drug to do the work.
"Shut the F up and train"

suckmymuscle

He's natural. He isn't even that huge. Even if he wasn't, you can achieve that physique with hard work. People don't like hard work so they call steroids as a cop out. That's the reason the bogus supplement companies are successful. People are always looking for some magic pill or drug to do the work.

I agree, Mansonvier. People have no idea how far they can go, without sauce.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Its amazing that you people are yet again having the same debate you had only like a week ago about him.  The same shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

etc.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
is he natural though?
Z

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
is he natural though?
bluto...you're post count is not natural.
nasser=piece of shit

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
We will never know.

One thing is for sure: he has made a living being a natural so if did/does juice even just a bit then he would be finished. He has strong reasons to not admit to ever sampling teh roids.

Of course, he could be telling the truth..However, most bodybuilders are born liars and scumbags who lie about everything in order to sell products and make money off selling people impossible dreams and conning them into thinking the used X to get to Y..so you buy X.
O

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
I once said the same thing, about his delts, that they don't show roid use.  I got laughed at.  But I agree with you
YEAH delt and trap tie-in is key sign,but a little thing called muscle hardness plays big role and that and maintaining size with that hardness,if he's 210/220 at 5/10 its possible for believers but that still big size in shape,not top ifbb but still impressive.those numbers he throws around is crazy and what about joint and tendon pain from throwing those weights around could that be done totally clean ?and not overtrained or injured?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
We will never know.

One thing is for sure: he has made a living being a natural so if did/does juice even just a bit then he would be finished. He has strong reasons to not admit to ever sampling teh roids.

Of course, he could be telling the truth..However, most bodybuilders are born liars and scumbags who lie about everything in order to sell products and make money off selling people impossible dreams and conning them into thinking the used X to get to Y..so you buy X.

very good,, i like this post only few correction so its clear
first i think mmw is skip ,,this is my opinon since he have high tendency to protect the scam every post whenever he sees them even though deep in his brain he knows that skp was never natural beside his first couple years in gym,,

now let me explain to you how this works,,lacour is swole,,it has nothing to do with shoulder or any soecific bodypart,,he is swole and only hormonized bodybuilders can look and be swole,,it is specific definition of muscle inflemation from within ,,you can also tell he is suffering from the exact disformation of the lower jaw line similar yet to lesser extent than good ole platz,,he does use good doses of aes and ais and that reduce the estrogen and thus maintain him at more of "natural" excuse for size...but he is and mark my words for it,,he never been natural in the last 15 years i doubt he was off for over 2-3 months in the last 15 years,,

the guy is indeed a bodybuilder but should be taken anything he has achieved since he stand as a pure liar ,,he lied his way through and wasnt man enough to face others among the ifbb or top npc inorder to chiave the card any bodybuilder so wanted via res[ectable means,,

lacour is prime example of a juiced up washed up bodybuilder that inroder to stay natural sacrifice some size yet! couldnt achieve the size nessasary to fight the big boys me inlcuded thus remain a hormonized fella among the less gifted ones insted of fighting with the titans,,he simply didnt have what it takeds to grow to the level needed ,,he can play his game within specific ranges of weight and it become obvious he is hormonized above certain level thus he remain with the help of ae and ai and other bi products in the 210-220 zone and call himself natura which is simply not the truth

this type of bodybuilders is a known phenomenon last 10-15 years,,they are a product of early 90s when they could hide it well when no one gave a shit and continued into the internet era when they can stay annonymous and not have any connection to an organization when getting their hormones

what those type of fellas do is as follows and i will say it only once so listen closely,,
they are registedred members on a steroid board of their choice,,
they are rarely acttive and operating out of wirless computer and ofcourse different name,,
they chose a dealer in europe for the natural lifter will get a lot less risk and better result from human grade legit products,,
the dealer they chose in europe has a solid good name and usually is top of top and they make sure it is the case
they order from this dealer what they need to an addres on the usa main land usually po box or apartment neither on their name,,it is fake name so they can claim it wasnt for them if anything happen ,,in america post is delivered as long as the adres is right and name is written first and last names,,
they usually send someone else to pick it up or go themself if it is apartmetn complex and they just look around and pick it up at he end ,,those are small packs no one give a shit ,,the goverment dont give a shit about those packages they are too small toi count andconsidered even if couhgt as personal use and most big cities and even towns wont lok at it unless you live in no where to be found place where the sherrif is truly really bored and has no crime what so ever
those prodiucts arrive there within 10 days of shipments usually in couple different packages and the fella gets them ad he has human grade products arriving to him not via the american industry ,,m

many built a career out of this,,skip is one of them ,,he is disgrace for bodybuilding and should never step on stage again ,,only reason he walk free is because there are A LOT BIGGER FISH TO FRY AND NO ONE CARES ,,

the all post i just wrote is for the 20 misgusded people on this thread to open eyes and face reality,,

bodybuilding as of 2000 is all drugs ALL DRUGS,,this guy is just example of how NOT TO DO THINGS if you want to keep your pride
fallen angel

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
gh15 - is there anyway you could trim your replies a bit? I like reading them but not when they turn into 'War and Peace'  :)
O

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Skip is not a small guy.In the 2000 Team Universe he competed at 232lbs, and he had stridated glutes at 5'10".I have saw him up close backstage at the Mr USA, and the guy is pretty dam big.I would say his arms are atleast 21" on stage, legs 31" and chest around 53-55" .He has huge delts, and his body is very is  dense and thick.Plus he condioning is sick, he gets ripped to the bone.He gets harder then 90 of the probodybuilders out there, just look at the pics from the last Team Universe, he was shredded.I dont care what you say, Skip is not a small man by no means.No he isnt big like Jay or Ronnie, but man has some serious size. If you saw him when he competed in 2000 at the Team Universe, you would know what I mean.We are talking 232 lbs, ripped at 5"10" thats impressive by any means.I dont know to many guys even at national level that are that big and that hard.
Skip is definatly a genetic freak, and and a very focused and dedicated individual.He swears up and down he is natural, so I would he is natural  . I know his brother Ron is pretty big, I think he 6'1" and weighs around 260lbs, he doesnt look like he works out, he just looks like a big guy.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
Can we all agree that if the guy uses HGH and inslin then he diff/uses steroids....And if we can all make that assumption, then why the fuck do all of you ignore the classic side effects of HGH...The guys elbows are growing, his jaw is probably close to Cutlers and the guys head looks like a white Cormiers...Half you fucking retards still believe that Barry Bonds could have been natural all this time also...Sorry to burst all you fools bubbles....But bones don't fucking grow like that if you aren't using hormones are don't have hormone related problems...And skip for sure doesn't have the latter...

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
Skip may have used many years ago, which could give him an advantage with receptor sensitivity. If he was currently stacking growth hormone releasing peptides, anti-aromatase inhibitors, Eurycoma based test boosters with insulin mimetics and maintaining a positive nitrogen balance with frequent protein ingestion alomg with heavy training, his physique is possible. Those items would not be classified as steroids.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
Skip is not a small guy.In the 2000 Team Universe he competed at 232lbs, and he had stridated glutes at 5'10".I have saw him up close backstage at the Mr USA, and the guy is pretty dam big.I would say his arms are atleast 21" on stage, legs 31" and chest around 53-55" .He has huge delts, and his body is very is  dense and thick.Plus he condioning is sick, he gets ripped to the bone.He gets harder then 90 of the probodybuilders out there, just look at the pics from the last Team Universe, he was shredded.I dont care what you say, Skip is not a small man by no means.No he isnt big like Jay or Ronnie, but man has some serious size. If you saw him when he competed in 2000 at the Team Universe, you would know what I mean.We are talking 232 lbs, ripped at 5"10" thats impressive by any means.I dont know to many guys even at national level that are that big and that hard.
Skip is definatly a genetic freak, and and a very focused and dedicated individual.He swears up and down he is natural, so I would he is natural  . I know his brother Ron is pretty big, I think he 6'1" and weighs around 260lbs, he doesnt look like he works out, he just looks like a big guy.

I know your probably sticking up for a buddy or something but your smarter then that...The guys jaw grows every year...And Wow....Is that a visor i see growing above Skips eyebrows....He certainly didn't have that years ago...How strange...HHH would be proud of the visor coming out of Skip's skull...

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
Insulin and HGH/GH counts as natty  ;)
O

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
Skip may have used many years ago, which could give him an advantage with receptor sensitivity. If he was currently stacking growth hormone releasing peptides, anti-aromatase inhibitors, Eurycoma based test boosters with insulin mimetics and maintaining a positive nitrogen balance with frequent protein ingestion alomg with heavy training, his physique is possible. Those items would not be classified as steroids.

So what your saying is Skip would probably take everything under the sun as long as it was legal...Maybe even hired his own personal chemist to mix and match different "supplements" to see what would work...Of course everything be legal..Wow what a guy...I wonder how long one would have to take growth hormone releasing peptides to grow a visor this side of HHH?

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
Insulin and HGH/GH counts as natty  ;)

haha...And Chris Dickerson is jealous of Skips elbows...And it looks like he stole the jaw of John McCain...Does anyone know if Skip spent any time in Vietnam?

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
So what your saying is Skip would probably take everything under the sun as long as it was legal...Maybe even hired his own personal chemist to mix and match different "supplements" to see what would work...Of course everything be legal..Wow what a guy...I wonder how long one would have to take growth hormone releasing peptides to grow a visor this side of HHH?
Besides the grey area of what is "natural" amd what is not, the compounds I mentioned are much healthier than steroids for the main reason that they enhance the body's production of anabolic hormones rather than replace them as in synthetic steroids. The big problem with steroids is the shutting down of your own hormone production. Even with good PCT protocols  many abusers still in their 20's never fully recover their optimum hormone production and have to use replacement doses for life. Also, all the substances I listed can be bought at a health food store.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Besides the grey area of what is "natural" amd what is not, the compounds I mentioned are much healthier than steroids for the main reason that they enhance the body's production of anabolic hormones rather than replace them as in synthetic steroids. The big problem with steroids is the shutting down of your own hormone production. Even with good PCT protocols  many abusers still in their 20's never fully recover their optimum hormone production and have to use replacement doses for life. Also, all the substances I listed can be bought at a health food store.
I don't think you know what you're talking about.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V

You are being nice aren't you?  ;D

Atlantic

• Getbig III
Biggest bullshitter ,, along with Chris Faildo

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
Not quite sure what you mean, but if it helps I'll clarify my entry. 1. No compounds as of now will give the same results as a moderate to high dose of anabolic steroids. 2. A former steroid user can rebuild his size to some degree by using substances that augment natural hormone levels due to the additional receptors created by past steroid usage. 3. There are substances that I have used and seen others use that can boost natural levels of Testosterone, Growth Hormone and increase insulin sensitivity. 4. This can cause decent gains if the training and diet are also perfect, again no where near like steroids. 5. A trainer over 35 will get better results from hormone boosters than a younger trainer. 6.  I know a local endocrinologist who has treated a few guys in their 20s who did several long cycles of androgens, still used clomid, hcg afterwards, and now have extremely low hormone levels. This is something the "Bro's" who are on large doses of Test don't want to hear and will tell you you're full of shit by suggesting that.7. If you're not competing and you still want to juice, a safer course would be 2 or 3 hundred mg of Primobolin with a  small amount of test for about 8 weeks with good PCT afterwards, a couple times a year at most. Of course this would require hard training and dieting and not everyone wants to do that. They would rather bloat themselves up with 1 gram of test a week or higher.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
A lot of bodybuilders who are not good enough to compete with the IFBB top simply join a "natural" organization. Seems to work for skip.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
gh15 - is there anyway you could trim your replies a bit? I like reading them but not when they turn into 'War and Peace'  :)

LMAO!!!! my thoughs exactly..

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
Lets end this thread right now... Hes on juice and hes not natural.. Amen... ;D