Author Topic: Natural. Don't let me laugh *Trailers* the So called Natral bodybuilder S.Lacour  (Read 11452 times)

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
there isnt a shred of evidence that he was ever on roids.
Now kindly STFU.
don't you read the gh15 bible yo?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Drugs or not, with 170lbs incline db presses and 130 military presses with dbs (as seeying in one of the vids) the guy is f*cking strong...
 And besides that, he seems to have a gigantic work ethic, wich its very admirable...
 Drugs or not, i respect that!

I remember reading in one of LaCour's old articles that he understands why people don't think he's drug-free, as he was skeptical of certain bodybuilders, advertised as naturals, himself (namely, his hero Francois Gay). As he learned from Gay and improved himself, his doubts vanished about Gay and what he could do without anabolics. LaCour has stated that a number of people, who initially doubted his drug-free status but took some of his advice anyway, became convinced in similar fashion.

I think the more you personally achieve without drugs, the more likely you are to believe that LaCour is indeed drug-free. 130 lbs. dumbbell presses is strong, indeed. The heaviest I've done for the most amount of reps is 110 for 7. Last shoulder workout (Tuesday) I got 105s for 6, 4, and 3 reps (twice). Unfortuantely for me, I'm nowhere near LaCour's size......yet. ;D

A lot of bodybuilders who are not good enough to compete with the IFBB top simply join a "natural" organization. Seems to work for skip.

You forget that Skip has his IFBB pro card (if he elects to use it), courtesy of his 2002 TU win. Of course, he would likely ended up placing "17th"; but then again, a lot of steroid-using bodybuilders with IFBB pro cards place "17th".

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Hahaha...

I recall that LaCour actually posted on that board once, after getting thrashed for his pro status. A few Mayhemmers questioned LaCour's pro status, claiming he didn't deserve the pro card for whatever reason.
LaCour tried to use teh reason in a hostile environment.

Can't say he had much luck with that, hehehe...

Two scoops of VP69Whey could prolly fix anything though. 8) (sorry robo)

YIP
Zack

People still complain about that today. One of the NPC/IFBB rule changes made back in 2003 was that the Team Universe overall winner received an IFBB pro card. That was due to numerous times, where the NPC wouldn't foot the bill to send the TU guys to the Universe, because it was held in a country less-than-friendly to the USA. (i.e. the USA and Israel team pulled out in 1997, when the Universe was held in Jordan).

Because LaCour won the TU in 2002, they "grandfathered" him and 2001 TU Champ, Greg Rando, into the fold. Rando (the guy who competes, despite being legally blind) took the card; LaCour has yet to do so.

I thought they just rolled back the pro eligibilty to 2001, simply because every other TU winner had won (or became eligible for) a pro card via class/overall wins at other shows. But, Kai Greene had to win the TU in 2004 for pro status. Why they didn't grandfather him into the fold (he first won the show in 1999), I'd like to know. Then again, Greene was competing in the WNBF for a while. Perhaps, that played a role.

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
He's natural. He isn't even that huge. Even if he wasn't, you can achieve that physique with hard work. People don't like hard work so they call steroids as a cop out. That's the reason the bogus supplement companies are successful. People are always looking for some magic pill or drug to do the work.

you must be as big as him or bigger then  ::)

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
I used to think was Natural but seeing his contest pics if his natural then i will fly to the moon on fart power.
Arnold For President 2012.2016