Author Topic: Natural. Don't let me laugh *Trailers* the So called Natral bodybuilder S.Lacour  (Read 11495 times)

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
you are obsessed with skip lacour ADONIS.

Nice try diguising your indentity.

ADONIS (uses all capitals)

robocop (uses all small letters)

That's how "they" keep it straight.

Both obsessed with natural bodybuilding.

Neptuno

• Getbig III
  • From HUELVA - SPAIN
... live and let live...
w

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
I like Skip's physique, and think the way he commits himself to bodybuilding is an inspiration.

But WTF is up with all these Skip threads as of late? The bloke is getting mentioned all over the board.

robo, I've seen you, 240 and other fellas on this board starting a lotta threads about LaCour and his "impossible" physique.

Trying to pitch the incredible VP2 Whey perhaps?

Y'all AST employees or somethin? ::)

Remember, Skip may be a good bodybuilder, but he ain't no Gary Busey.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I almost took the bait on this one.   Ignored it instead. robo starts one once every 14 days like clockwork.

I feel the need to defend anyone getting attacked on a thread, and I worked with skip, so I know his dedication is beyond belief.

something you wanna tell us, robo?  Even I grow weary of these threads with the same attacks, zero fact.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
there isnt a shred of evidence that he was ever on roids.
Now kindly STFU.
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
bring it to me, I'm open minded. But to accuse him of such without evidence reflects jealousy and perhaps insecurities on your part.
follow the arrows

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
Drugs or not, with 170lbs incline db presses and 130 military presses with dbs (as seeying in one of the vids) the guy is f*cking strong...
 And besides that, he seems to have a gigantic work ethic, wich its very admirable...
 Drugs or not, i respect that!
!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
there is my friend.

Detective Robocop, way to solve the case.  We no longer need concrete evidence.  Instead, we have the word of an anonymous Internet guy.

Any other crimes you want to solve?  Like, why your parents were allowed to reproduce?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
here's the proof my friend.

http://web.archive.org/web/20041011195900/musclemayhem.com/main/athletes.htm

I made that VERY same mistake when I used that page to make a parody a few months back. 

Derek F wrote to inform me that list actually consisted of pros who were registered on the forum, not Chad's athletes.  He made is very clear he had respect for Chad, but had never worked with him. 

Skip, Derek, and even the pope's presence on that page would mean nothing more than they like to waste time on internet boards.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
What the hell... if you're gonna make stuff up, he might as well sell a few DVDs on your watch  ;D

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
if you look at Skip in that pic with his arms folded it's easy to see he's clean, he's not very big.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.

I made that VERY same mistake when I used that page to make a parody a few months back. 

Derek F wrote to inform me that list actually consisted of pros who were registered on the forum, not Chad's athletes.  He made is very clear he had respect for Chad, but had never worked with him. 

Skip, Derek, and even the pope's presence on that page would mean nothing more than they like to waste time on internet boards.

You hae more proof, or was that it?

Hahaha...

I recall that LaCour actually posted on that board once, after getting thrashed for his pro status. A few Mayhemmers questioned LaCour's pro status, claiming he didn't deserve the pro card for whatever reason.
LaCour tried to use teh reason in a hostile environment.

Can't say he had much luck with that, hehehe...

Two scoops of VP69Whey could prolly fix anything though. 8) (sorry robo)

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
so you respect people who are using drugs!

hmmmm

Well, infact i really dont care about who use steroids or not...I myself dont use (dont have the courage neither the will) but all the guys like Lee Priest, Levrone and Ronnie just to name a few, didnt became what they are just with drugs, a lot pain, drive and perseverance (sp?) are necessary to have a body like that...And its years and years of dedication...
 And after all, since im weak as a chicken and dont have too much muscle, i cant really say too much about anyone, LOL. But one day i will get there...
!

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
Hahaha...

I recall that LaCour actually posted on that board once, after getting thrashed for his pro status. A few Mayhemmers questioned LaCour's pro status, claiming he didn't deserve the pro card for whatever reason.
LaCour tried to use teh reason in a hostile environment.

Can't say he had much luck with that, hehehe...

Two scoops of VP69Whey could prolly fix anything though. 8) (sorry robo)

YIP
Zack

hey Zack i think i saw that post of Skip...if in not mistaken it was about his natural status too...I remember his declarations where so well put, intelligent and apparently sincere, that a lot of doubters start to believe that he was telling the truth...
 I myself gained a lot of respect for the guy when i readed all that. He is a class act
!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
I think he's natural.  He's basically made a living off of being a natural, why risk it all by doing roids and losing all of his crdibility.  He busts his ass in the gym.  He's payed by AST to look his best.  He lives bodybuilding, eats right year round, has PHD's from AST working with him on his training, diet and supplementation.  He's really in a can't fail position. 

I used to read Jeff Willets training journal on the AST site.  Skips was disabled at the time but since they work for the same company I figured some stuff was the same.  If you read Jeff's you see that he works constantly with the AST guys, tweaking his diet, training and supplementation-he's constantly working with them.

Shit set me up with that program.
nasser=piece of shit

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
follow the arrows

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
wow, concrete proof  ::)

Amazes me how anyone as big and strong as Skip has to be on the juice. I guess that way all those that have the genetics or balls to train hard and heavy have some lame excuse.

Marx

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
A physique like Skip's seems to be obtainable with a strong work ethic.. Good genetics too.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
The highest level of androgen receptors in the human body are in the vastus lateralis, and the deltoids. 
The easiest way to see if someone is natural is to look at those two muscles. 
Skip has very subpar delts compared to the rest of his body, and very little thigh sweep. 

It's sad that people have to spend so much time knocking someone who is clearly natural just because they can't achieve what they've achieved. 

I used to play basketball, and it's obvious to me that Michael Jordan is juicing, because I could never be as good as him. 

I used to play football, and it's obvious that Dan Marino was juicing, because I could never be as good as him.   Same goes for Peyton Manning.  How dare he pretend that he isn't a juice head.  I'm not as good as him, so he's obviously on the sauce.

Y

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Consequently, a case can be made for receptor burn out in the cases of palumboism. 

A striking finding in almost all individuals is a decrease in size of the vastus lateralis.  This can potentially be considered as a "burn out" of androgen receptors. 
Delts aren't included in this, as anyone with palumboism has poked themselves enough times to hit delts a few 1,000 times, resulting in a synthol appearance. 
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
very perceptive and intelligent post, doison.

That shoulder thing makes a ton of sense.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
The highest level of androgen receptors in the human body are in the vastus lateralis, and the deltoids. 
The easiest way to see if someone is natural is to look at those two muscles. 
Skip has very subpar delts compared to the rest of his body, and very little thigh sweep. 

It's sad that people have to spend so much time knocking someone who is clearly natural just because they can't achieve what they've achieved. 

I used to play basketball, and it's obvious to me that Michael Jordan is juicing, because I could never be as good as him. 

I used to play football, and it's obvious that Dan Marino was juicing, because I could never be as good as him.   Same goes for Peyton Manning.  How dare he pretend that he isn't a juice head.  I'm not as good as him, so he's obviously on the sauce.

I once said the same thing, about his delts, that they don't show roid use.  I got laughed at.  But I agree with you

wannabehuge

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Howard brought up a good point. Genetics play a HUGE role in how big you are. I do use steroids, I'm ok sized nothing that makes you stop and say "holy fuck". I have friends that use a shit load and aren't very big and some that don't use hardly any that are very big.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
so you respect people who are using drugs!

hmmmm

You certainly don't have to take steroids to use 130s on the dumbbell press. I've never taken anabolics and I've used 110s (though right now, the heaviest my gym has is 105s).

Sounds to me as if you're sentenced yourself to life as a weakling. Maybe if you actually took some of Skip's advice, you'd have a better physique for your trouble.

I don't know why LaCour got blasted for his pro status. He never asked for a pro card. When the NPC changed the rules and made the Team Universe a pro qualifier (likely because the Mr. Universe kept being held in Muslim countries), they made that ruling retroactive, meaning that anyone who won the TU overall title gets a pro card.

LaCour won it twice (1998 and 2002). NPC only needed to go back to 2001, because all the other TU winners already had their pro cards. So, Skip LaCour, along with Greg Rando, got pro status (or eligibility, at least).