Author Topic: Damn...Paul Walker  (Read 23615 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Damn...Paul Walker
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2013, 05:24:31 PM »
I never watched a movie with this guy so it's doubly hard to give a shit. It's like any accident photo of a dead guy in a fast car. I'm not pleased or anything. It's just like hearing Kovacs died or something.
O

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2013, 06:46:16 PM »
It's interesting the love this guy is getting, havnt seen so much universal everyone loved him/her since Diana.Seems very much like he saw acting as a Job and hated every other aspect of it.His dad mentioned he would be hugely embarrassed if he could see all he publicity he was getting as he found the fame embarrassing.One cool thing that I noticed is that in most of the private pics I see of him he seems to be deferring the limelight away from him on to whoever he is pictured with.And the interviews I see he seems to genuinely be listening as opposed to giving canned answers.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2013, 07:10:52 PM »
hardly a negative word ever spoken about him and then this is the way he goes. very very sad. and for those wankers who are asking why they should give a damn, why do you even bother wasting your time in this thread then?

/h2

+1
TEAM WOLF

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2013, 08:10:16 PM »
  He was super nice.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2013, 08:15:59 PM »
I only saw Running Scared, and he was horrible. But the guy seemed cool as shit in real life, I feel terrible about his death. Especially to die the way he did. I hope he went quick.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2013, 08:20:21 PM »
E-cum

U sound like a liberal?

Yes we should ban assault rifles, fast cars, violent video games, movies..... ::)
Call me what you like.  I simply recognize the dangers of driving. The last thing I want is 18 year olds driving around recklessly in overpowered vehicles thinking they are Vin Diesel all the while endangering my life and everyone else's.  Driving is serious business, and people die everyday even when taking it seriously.  I'm not saying to ban anything, I am simply saying society shouldn't glorify such wankers, if they were heaped with the scorn and contempt they deserve they wouldn't make such movies as their would be no profit motive.  Unfortunately, society contains more than enough douchebags to make such ridiculous movies a viable option.

In the community I live, when some hoon dies driving like an idiot, we are just glad they didn't hurt anyone else and we heap scorn on the individual.  We don't treat the person as if they were some type of God.  All too often though these idiots kill someone else.  The fact so many people are celebrating an individual who just died in an act of reckless driving that he spent most of his career promoting is testament to how fucked up society is.  He should be treated with contempt at the very least like any other fucking idiot who promotes reckless driving as if it was a good thing.   I am glad fucking doucehbags like that die in such a manner, it just reinforces what I am saying.  You drive like an idiot, you may well die like an idiot.  

Paul Walker deserves a Darwin Award.
V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2013, 08:22:02 PM »
Man that's fucked up...too bad he seemed like a real good dude. Have to wonder why this happens to him when there are so many other celebrities and politicians who are more deserving to be incinerated
What is there to wonder?  Anyone can die at any given moment.  You can lessen the chances of course, but you can still die. 

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2013, 08:39:49 PM »
Supposedly the car was fucked up so they took it our for a spin to "troubleshoot."

I, for one, was a big Paul Walker fan and was really shook up by this. The guy was leaving a charity for a disaster that happened in the Phillipines

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2013, 10:06:35 PM »
Supposedly the car was fucked up so they took it our for a spin to "troubleshoot."

I, for one, was a big Paul Walker fan and was really shook up by this. The guy was leaving a charity for a disaster that happened in the Phillipines
Get real, like these movie star types give a fuck about any charity, they do it because it is in their financial best interests to do it.  Charitable donations are tax deductible, it lowers their taxable income.  They actually make money through this scam.  They also receive lots of good press which then also converts into more dollars. The guy who was driving was Paul Walkers financial manager who was also the one who advised him about charities.  Why do you think a financial adviser would advise their client to get involved in charities and make charitable donations?  MONEY.

In this day and age I am always amazed how gullible people still are.

If he really gave a flying fuck about anybody he could have started with promoting road safety,an issue which kills millions of people every year.  Instead, what does narcissistic self absorbed scum bag do, glorify reckless driving, the very thing that kills so many and the very thing that took his own life. And why wouldn't he, look how many douchebags made him rich for doing so, and then to think all he had to do to look like a decent guy after so obviously being complicit in the ridiculous road toll fatalities.  Attend a few charity events, that should be enough to convince the gullible public.
V

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2013, 10:13:27 PM »
I only saw Running Scared, and he was horrible. But the guy seemed cool as shit in real life, I feel terrible about his death. Especially to die the way he did. I hope he went quick.

running scared was horrible? you must be crazy. Thats an excellent movie, and Walker was awesome in the movie. fuck off   >:(

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2013, 10:16:28 PM »
 the guy (Roger) who was driving, was also in charge of all of his (Paul) money? huh?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2013, 10:21:50 PM »
Get real, like these movie star types give a fuck about any charity, they do it because it is in their financial best interests to do it.  Charitable donations are tax deductible, it lowers their taxable income.  They actually make money through this scam.  They also receive lots of good press which then also converts into more dollars. The guy who was driving was Paul Walkers financial manager who was also the one who advised him about charities.  Why do you think a financial adviser would advise their client to get involved in charities and make charitable donations?  MONEY.

If he really gave a flying fuck about anybody he could have started with promoting road safety,an issue which kills millions of people every year.  Instead, what does narcissistic self absorbed scum bag do, glorify reckless driving, the very thing that kills so many and the very thing that took his own life. And why wouldn't he, look how many douchebags made him rich for doing so, and then to think all he had to do to look like a decent guy after so obviously being complicit in the ridiculous road toll fatalities.  Attend a few charity events, that should be enough to convince the gullible public.

what about buying a stranger a $10,000 engagement ring anonymously?

E
E

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2013, 10:33:22 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2013, 10:36:52 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2013, 11:08:24 PM »
I have never even see any of the Fast and Furious movies. Most of them looked like they sucked anyway. I did not even know who Paul Walker was until he died.
X

sancho ed

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2013, 11:15:10 PM »
hardly a negative word ever spoken about him and then this is the way he goes. very very sad. and for those wankers who are asking why they should give a damn, why do you even bother wasting your time in this thread then?

/h2

agreed....fucken haters.

sancho ed

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2013, 11:17:16 PM »
It's interesting the love this guy is getting, havnt seen so much universal everyone loved him/her since Diana.Seems very much like he saw acting as a Job and hated every other aspect of it.His dad mentioned he would be hugely embarrassed if he could see all he publicity he was getting as he found the fame embarrassing.One cool thing that I noticed is that in most of the private pics I see of him he seems to be deferring the limelight away from him on to whoever he is pictured with.And the interviews I see he seems to genuinely be listening as opposed to giving canned answers.

cant tell whether you are bashing him or giving him props?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2013, 11:40:14 PM »
what about buying a stranger a $10,000 engagement ring anonymously?

E
Big fucking deal,  $10,000 to a wealthy man like that is like $20 to you and I.  The average Joe gives far greater sums to charity % wise and you never hear of it.  The story is the equivalent of some blue collar worker dying and someone running a news story saying he once gave $50 to a street bum.
V

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2013, 11:45:53 PM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #69 on: December 06, 2013, 12:00:18 AM »

I thought he was decent in RS, but the film was awesome; and that film is the only reason I know who he is.

Yeah, he seemed cool as a person. 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 06, 2013, 12:02:26 AM »
  He was super nice.

The super nice should die at 95 or when they want, whichever comes sooner.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 06, 2013, 12:05:58 AM »

He was worth $45 million.  I don't believe money meant much to him of late.  I could be mistaken.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: December 06, 2013, 12:20:58 AM »
ekul is a piece of shit that has no remorse for human life!! drink some liquid drano and take a dirt nap , you didnt know the guy so shut your hole and let the people show mourn and respect!!! bitch!!!
i

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #73 on: December 06, 2013, 12:22:41 AM »

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #74 on: December 06, 2013, 12:40:32 AM »
Ouch!!!  People are saying that he was trying to get out.  I don't think so. 

Vince G, is it possible to edit your subject line to include a warning about this thread's contents?  I imagine that not every Paul Walker fan would appreciate seeing his charred corpse.  Some might even say that the creation of this thread was disrespectful and thoughtless.

The photo doesn't seem fake to me, fwiw.  Here is a comparison pic of the crash site, and most of the features match up, including where they have placed the tarps over the bodies.