Author Topic: Damn...Paul Walker  (Read 23187 times)

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
Re: Damn...Paul Walker
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2013, 10:33:45 AM »

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2013, 10:45:14 AM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2013, 10:47:59 AM »
Leave it to Ironmeister to see tbumz in the wreckage.  I imagine him looking up in the sky and every cloud and constellation is shaped like T.
A

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2013, 11:05:40 AM »
Not a nice way to go, if that is his body it looks like his clothes and car have become part of him. I feel sorry for the poor bastards that have to clear up mess like that

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2013, 11:16:08 AM »
Didn't they say he was dead 1 to 2 seconds after impact?

Yes

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2013, 11:21:05 AM »
Never heard of this guy until last week.  Glad they didn't kill anyone else with their reckless behavior. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2013, 01:17:47 PM »
why does anyone give a fuck about this?

I don't give a fuck about it, he was a terrible actor.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2013, 01:23:22 PM »
His participation in douchebag movies glorifying hooliganism is more than enough reason.  As if the douchebags on the road weren't bad enough before these idiotic fast and furious movies started pumping out.
are you believing in karma ? lol the irony.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2013, 01:46:49 PM »
are you believing in karma ? lol the irony.
No, the belief that if you play with fire there is a chance you could get burned.
V

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2013, 01:48:28 PM »
No, the belief that if you play with fire there is a chance you could get burned.
you said he deserved it for the message he sent to people worldwide in his movies. Lmao you just owned yourself.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2013, 01:52:44 PM »
you said he deserved it for the message he sent to people worldwide in his movies. Lmao you just owned yourself.
That doesn't equate to Karma.   He promoted driving recklessly, he was killed by someone driving recklessly.  No different than the Marlboro Man promoting cigarette smoking dying of cancer.  It has nothing to do with karma, but foolishness.  If you are going to support and participate in reckless behaviour, well of course you increase the odds of being injured or killed by it.  The guy driving the car was the perfect fast and furious fanboy.  If you promote stupid shit that can kill you, don't be surprised if it does. 

Not that I believe in karma, but why would it be ironic if I did?
V

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2013, 02:02:50 PM »

This is so so wrong...

Yet so so funny at the same time...

Damn you Ironmeister!!! Damn you!!!
$

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2013, 02:09:44 PM »
Walker was a good dude

He shouldn't have had to go out like this.

While we still have The Derek Anthonys and the Joey Swolls around in the world

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2013, 02:15:21 PM »
Walker was a good dude

He shouldn't have had to go out like this.

While we still have The Derek Anthonys and the Joey Swolls around in the world
he was a good dude cause he looked good and had money. You absolutely dont know him the slightest. But he was a good dude.

Makes perfect sense haha.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2013, 02:35:44 PM »
he was a good dude cause he looked good and had money. You absolutely dont know him the slightest. But he was a good dude.

Nah, not taking any of that in account.

I am just comparing to Derek Anthony and Joey Swoll, compared to those, you can look ugly, and be dirt poor and still be a "good dude" compared to those two :D

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2013, 03:08:19 PM »
hardly a negative word ever spoken about him and then this is the way he goes. very very sad. and for those wankers who are asking why they should give a damn, why do you even bother wasting your time in this thread then?

/h2

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2013, 03:14:25 PM »

x2

he was fucking 15 year old sluts left and right, he was too goodlooking for the media to bash, he was way too cool like a brad pitt. the media would never demonize bradd pit he is the trophy neegul

"lean" Paul Neeguls Walkings couldve said a few "falcon inspired sayings" to the media to correct his wrongs but he did not
A

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2013, 03:16:55 PM »

Is that all Paul Walker accomplished in his life? Maybe you should read a bit more, you jealous asshole.

all drugs - TPPIIP

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2013, 03:21:17 PM »
 :(

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2013, 04:07:57 PM »

But didn't u defend DA while everyone else didn't feel sorry for him dying? I mean DA pumped himself full of drugs, came on the boards and was a complete dick to people, stripped/g4p and the list goes on...

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2013, 04:08:29 PM »
I don't know they should be gunned to death, but the Godfather movies do inspire douchebags.  And the bad guy gets it in the end, so how much you could say it is deliberate glorification, I don't know. But glorifying organised criminals and glorifying  driving recklessly are two different things.  The chances of your average 18 year old becoming the next hitman for the mafia is remote, but sooner or later they all get out on the road.  And the idiots are influenced by these movies.  The movies don't convey enough how dangerous driving on the road is, and how seriously they need to take it.  

Just a week and a half ago my partners daughters good friend died after she lost control of her car and slammed into a a tree.  She was a week away from her 19th birthday. The young people just don't take driving safely seriously enough, and douchebag movies like Fast and Furious don't help.  Paul promoted reckless driving with his participation in these movies, and it is kind of ironic that he died in a sports car that was travelling at speed.  I have no sympathy for people who live by the sword and die by it. No doubt his movies have caused countless deaths because impressionable young people try and emulate the lifestyle.  Fuck those douchebag movies.

E-cum

U sound like a liberal?

Yes we should ban assault rifles, fast cars, violent video games, movies..... ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2013, 04:11:12 PM »
Only assholes make fun of dead people. 

MikMaq

« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2013, 04:19:37 PM »

Lol exactly everyone magically likes him, without knowing anything about him. Dude just had the most generic everyman vibe hardly worth remembering.

He reminds me of this guy, only he was doing it in a public place without their permission, while doing a task that is an entirely trivial part of day to day life.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2013, 04:28:12 PM »
why does anyone give a fuck about this?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2013, 04:28:32 PM »
One interview with Paul and you can see that he is a likeable good dude, one interview with a person such as  Kanye West and you can see the opposite.