Author Topic: RIP Nelson Mandela  (Read 10288 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: RIP Nelson Mandela
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2013, 05:15:23 PM »
He was great in Shawshank Redemption.

emerald37

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2013, 05:17:33 PM »
In Memory Of:

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2013, 05:19:26 PM »
What kind of sports car was he driving?
A

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2013, 05:36:06 PM »
He was great in Shawshank Redemption.

that's not tim robbins,and he's white not hebrew
T

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2013, 05:38:06 PM »
Could he dunk?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2013, 05:51:23 PM »
Do we know what his prison workout regime was? A lot of prisoners are jacked but, in all fairness, I never saw Nelson showing of the guns or in anything bigger than a small shirt.
O

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
  • ''Billy is border line retarded'' Colette Nelson
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2013, 06:44:51 PM »
His I have a dream speech was epic  :'(
911 INSIDE JOB !

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2013, 08:30:06 PM »

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2013, 08:54:43 PM »
Was on Instagram look at pics of Mandela and found this.... Hebrew? 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2013, 08:57:16 PM »
95, that's quite a life. And to do what he did? Much respect. RIP.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2013, 09:09:42 PM »
He was a amazing man and someone Everyman could strive to on be a 1/10 of what he was. I read his autobiography long walk to freedom which is about the most humbling books I've ever read. There was a quote out of that book that I always though would make a great tattoo so I figured now given the circumstances now is the time to get it. I'm booked for Saturday. RIP Mandela

agenda21nwo

« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2013, 02:07:30 AM »
A communist and a terrorist.  He bragged about getting "rapists off" in court.

It was all a media created myth.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2013, 03:05:21 AM »
I got no love for him.  I think people are falling for the leftist media version of who he was and not the real person.

Racism/Bad does not equal Mandela/Good

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2013, 03:13:29 AM »
overrated myth

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2013, 03:16:24 AM »
if you research the history of his early years

he wasn't always the cuddly old character he became

see the film machete
T

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2013, 03:33:39 AM »
True his country was white run. Mandela's organization was involved in terrorism and torture. There was bombings, shootings, putting car tires around live people who were tied up and setting it on fire, and machete killings. His wife was convicted of killing a 14 year old among others but when their organization was in charge suddenly it was all lies. She was convicted in court of murder. He has frequently talked about his communist views in the past but denied them when he was made a hero. Upon his release there was a massive rock concert that  made him out to be a Saint in the tv sound bite world. When his group took over the country the entire economy fell apart. It was run into the ground and many whites fled the country.

There are so many prisoners that have done a long jail sentence but received no MTV type concerts and have truly done no crime. Catholic Bishop Kung spent 33 years in jail in China for the crime of preaching Christianity. He was released with barely a blip in the news. How many prisoners are in Cuban jails for speaking out against Castro? When black medical doctor Biscet was released there was no massive media campaign to Saint him like Mandela. Mandela for the most part is an American media created Saint and Europe followed like sheep.  

As we breath right now I have seen negative posts about him when you search deleted from search engines . Who is responsible for this? Who ever has control of the flow of information has control of the sheep.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2013, 03:57:20 AM »

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2013, 04:11:40 AM »

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2013, 04:12:26 AM »
That you tube video will be taken down soon. Whoever controls the flow of information controls the sheep. When the many controllers of the web has an agenda real information will be hard to find. Mandela will be remembered as Saint because like I said prior, video like that will never see the light of day as it gets deleted off search engines.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2013, 04:27:53 AM »
From what I've read about him his departure was long overdue.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2013, 04:42:17 AM »
I got no love for him.  I think people are falling for the leftist media version of who he was and not the real person.

+1

terrorist, many killed in bombings. Hidden truths
tank u jesus

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2013, 05:00:02 AM »

He was a real person---faults, flaws, did bad, did good. He wasn't a saint, and if you look thru history, it could be said that some saints weren't  that "good".

We are blank and imperfect canvases, so when our lives are through, why do people complain that the painting has lots of imperfections?

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2013, 05:09:39 AM »
True his country was white run. Mandela's organization was involved in terrorism and torture. There was bombings, shootings, putting car tires around live people who were tied up and setting it on fire, and machete killings. His wife was convicted of killing a 14 year old among others but when their organization was in charge suddenly it was all lies. She was convicted in court of murder. He has frequently talked about his communist views in the past but denied them when he was made a hero. Upon his release there was a massive rock concert that  made him out to be a Saint in the tv sound bite world. When his group took over the country the entire economy fell apart. It was run into the ground and many whites fled the country.

There are so many prisoners that have done a long jail sentence but received no MTV type concerts and have truly done no crime. Catholic Bishop Kung spent 33 years in jail in China for the crime of preaching Christianity. He was released with barely a blip in the news. How many prisoners are in Cuban jails for speaking out against Castro? When black medical doctor Biscet was released there was no massive media campaign to Saint him like Mandela. Mandela for the most part is an American media created Saint and Europe followed like sheep.  

As we breath right now I have seen negative posts about him when you search deleted from search engines . Who is responsible for this? Who ever has control of the flow of information has control of the sheep.

Mandela certainly wasn't a saint but if you dare say this you will be labelled a racist. Dare criticise Obama you are a racist. What a great tool to diminish anyone's opinion in the eyes of the sheep.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2013, 05:14:45 AM »
Mandela certainly wasn't a saint but if you dare say this you will be labelled a racist. Dare criticise Obama you are a racist. What a great tool to diminish anyone's opinion in the eyes of the sheep.
Obama gets criticized all the time. Nothing racist about it.