Author Topic: so the form of a prism changes light . different colors=different sound  (Read 3363 times)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: so the form of a prism changes light . different colors=different sound
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2013, 11:54:18 PM »
form creates sound right. just like when you speak your vocal cords form a certain way to let the 'energy' come out as a certain sound

and all the colors in the spectrum of light are just different qualities of compressed light

you take white light or a flash light you shine it through a certain quality of compression you get a certain color

you see color doesnt really exist, this is just how our brains veiw a quality of compressed light

remember this "quality" is a "form". for example lets say you shine a light through a can and it comes out green to your eyes but in TRUE REALITY WITHOUT HUMAN OBSERVATION THAT GREEN LIGHT IN ACTUALITY is just a sound vibration at a certain vibratory rate that has mass.

lets say a vibratory rate of the color green is 1 and the color red is 2 ect ect thats basically what it IS.

all mass is THE EXACT SAME MASS just different densities. mass is a weight and nothing more. Mass is a quality of form and sound

now an object that is more complex than just a Color is a collection of compressed or decompressed light particles in a certain form/arrangement

so basically by looking at this chart. WHITE LIGHT is the "mother source" of all things that have mass and color (remember color is a human perception when in reality its just quality or vibration level of sound)

so at different pressures along the chart you get out different elements

feel free to flame or get into a discussion about this, i do not care either way, i encourage all types of behavior, you are interesting to me for this

click on link to get a larger picture of the above
http://lightcoalition.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/4.gif

Why all this insane crap?  World is complex place and far too difficult for you to understand, so focus on reality, simpler things. For example, you could ask yourself should you smoke pott, while it make you to be even more stupid time after time, and you will never be same.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2013, 12:03:05 AM »
Why all this insane crap?  World is complex place and far too difficult for you to understand, so focus on reality, simpler things. For example, you could ask yourself should you smoke pott, while it make you to be even more stupid time after time, and you will never be same.

pott

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2013, 05:39:12 AM »
translation

"I hate thinking, its easy to be a big baby about thin'k'gs"
A

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2013, 12:45:33 AM »
translation

"I hate thinking, its easy to be a big baby about thin'k'gs"

You call that thinking? That is your first mistake, because scoop up random pieces of shit from the pot filled by crap isn't thinking. Thinking starts when you ask from yourself "why, in the name of hell, I would believe crap like that? ", and that is too much for the little red neck, so instead of science, put your effort to playing that banjo of yours. You are just like all of the foil hat morons: for you everything officially proven facts are lies, and all pseudo scientific crap from insane imbeciles is the word of god, and you are too dumb to understand how far from truth that takes you. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2013, 01:21:39 AM »
You call that thinking? That is your first mistake, because scoop up random pieces of shit from the pot filled by crap isn't thinking. Thinking starts when you ask from yourself "why, in the name of hell, I would believe crap like that? ", and that is too much for the little red neck, so instead of science, put your effort to playing that banjo of yours. You are just like all of the foil hat morons: for you everything officially proven facts are lies, and all pseudo scientific crap from insane imbeciles is the word of god, and you are too dumb to understand how far from truth that takes you. 

pott jouloupoukki

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2013, 04:41:43 AM »

epic choosing not to argue the falcon on specific points and sticking to generalities
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2013, 04:58:37 AM »
You got any gasoline?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2013, 05:03:52 AM »
You got any gasoline?
Lets argue at the falcon on generalities and not specific points ok in order to be a true getbigger
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2013, 05:05:36 AM »
Lets argue at the falcon on generalities and not specific points ok in order to be a true getbigger
I guess you have to rely on Basile on this one.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2013, 08:09:36 AM »
I think Herr Falcon has given us all some good points to ponder.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2013, 10:26:15 AM »
Falcoln, since someone has suggested for you to seek psychiatric help...

Do you also view numbers as male or female?
Can you taste colors?

If so,
http://m.livescience.com/169-rare-real-people-feel-taste-hear-color.html

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2013, 08:44:38 PM »
epic choosing not to argue the falcon on specific points and sticking to generalities

Your "points" belong in a lunatic asylum.

"The" falcon?  Geez.