Author Topic: That didnt take long - Obama already pimping Mandelas death  (Read 1775 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: That didnt take long - Obama already pimping Mandelas death
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 02:54:45 AM »
And this ghetto maggot is going to the funeral but didnt go to Thatchers.   Typical of a petty tyrant like otwink.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 04:16:35 AM »
And this ghetto maggot is going to the funeral but didnt go to Thatchers.   Typical of a petty tyrant like otwink.

Read Dinesh Soouzah (spelling) novel about Oniggnog's feelings about England and you will understand this.
$

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 04:27:34 AM »
Read Dinesh Soouzah (spelling) novel about Oniggnog's feelings about England and you will understand this.

I remember what he did w the churchill bust

JamesRustles

• Getbig II
  • Vince Goodrum Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2013, 05:40:50 AM »
http://twitchy.com/2013/12/05/next-step-selfies-narcissist-in-chief-keeps-it-about-him-on-day-of-mandelas-death-pic

Unreal.  Like a true commie grifter.

better than him pimping trayvon's death lol

inb4 "mandela could have been my grandfather"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 06:20:42 AM »

better than him pimping trayvon's death lol

inb4 "mandela could have been my grandfather"

;D

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2013, 06:39:17 AM »
He doesn't care about white people. For him lifting up blacks is everything and whites are to blame for all the world's problems.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2013, 07:24:37 AM »
I remember what he did w the churchill bust

You whined and cried that he sent it back.  Come to find out that wasn't the case at all huh?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2013, 07:32:13 AM »
You whined and cried that he sent it back.  Come to find out that wasn't the case at all huh?

Right - just like he didn't go to thatcher funeral but now going to Mandela funeral 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2013, 07:38:10 AM »
You spent all that time lying about how he sent it back.  Weeks and months.  Then come to find out, he didn't send it anywhere except to another room.

You = liar.

And yet you still whined and cried on and on again. 

FAIL HARD?
FAIL HEAVY?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2013, 07:57:09 AM »
Churchill was a peice of shit anyway, tributes to him do not belong in the white house.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2013, 07:58:40 AM »
He did send it back...there were two busts or some shit, just another foggy, hazy Obama story with no clear real truth because this asshole cannot give straight facts.  He said  I or me 4 billion times in his statement about Mandela. If any US president left their country like this guy left his, they'd have to bury him someplace else. SA is now a shithole. Obama is on his hands and knee's thanking him for dying so he can escape the failures plaguing his admin.
L

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2013, 08:03:28 AM »
He did send it back...there were two busts or some shit, just another foggy, hazy Obama story with no clear real truth because this asshole cannot give straight facts.  He said  I or me 4 billion times in his statement about Mandela. If any US president left their country like this guy left his, they'd have to bury him someplace else. SA is now a shithole. Obama is on his hands and knee's thanking him for dying so he can escape the failures plaguing his admin.

Yeah I agree.  333 Pole Toucher should try to stick to facts and stop crying about made up shit.  Glad you noticed this as well.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2013, 08:06:52 AM »

Just like the stupid fucks like lurker believed Obama on the uncle omar nonsense - they believe him w this too.

They are gullible beyond belief

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2013, 08:07:26 AM »
There is no black and white with this guy...he said it or didn't say it..he did or didn't do A...B...or C, the staff is in chaos. He was for filibusters, no he's against them....you can keep your insurance...of course u can't keep ur insurance...oh wait...I didn't;'t mean that period. I meant..hey Valery what was I supposed to say there. There is a red line in Syria. Well ok I'll ask Congress. Gitmo will be closed down....Your president is a fucking retard.
L

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2013, 08:12:02 AM »
Just like the stupid fucks like lurker believed Obama on the uncle omar nonsense - they believe him w this too.

They are gullible beyond belief

No.  I just didn't believe that he sent the bust back like your little crybaby ass was melting down and lying about.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2013, 08:18:54 AM »
No.  I just didn't believe that he sent the bust back like your little crybaby ass was melting down and lying about.

Lurker... Why do you think he didn't send it back? Please enlighten us. Do you disagree with his distaste of the UK over the occupation and uprising in his fathers homeland? Is Dinesh a discredited author? If so please link where cause I must have missed where he is anything but a highly respected author... Until he investigated and published the truth about the piece of shit in the White House. Thanks I'm waiting.
$

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2013, 08:56:24 AM »
Lurker... Why do you think he didn't send it back? Please enlighten us. Do you disagree with his distaste of the UK over the occupation and uprising in his fathers homeland? Is Dinesh a discredited author? If so please link where cause I must have missed where he is anything but a highly respected author... Until he investigated and published the truth about the piece of shit in the White House. Thanks I'm waiting.

This isn't the issue, not the Hows or Whys or Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda, of the what I mentioned.

Crybaby was going on and on about returning the bust back to England and "taking Churchill out of the WH" without even realizing there was another bust of Churchill still there.
He made a month long meltdown over it until someone told his clueless ass about the second bust.  As it were, not just the bust but all the other art that was lent to Bush was taken out as well.  

Bottom line, the WH has had a bust of Churchill in it for decades.  Just because an extra was sent back doesn't mean Churchill was "kicked out of the WH".    ::)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2013, 09:17:19 AM »
This isn't the issue, not the Hows or Whys or Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda, of the what I mentioned.

Crybaby was going on and on about returning the bust back to England and "taking Churchill out of the WH" without even realizing there was another bust of Churchill still there.
He made a month long meltdown over it until someone told his clueless ass about the second bust.  As it were, not just the bust but all the other art that was lent to Bush was taken out as well.  

Bottom line, the WH has had a bust of Churchill in it for decades.  Just because an extra was sent back doesn't mean Churchill was "kicked out of the WH".    ::)

Nice back track there. Well done.
$

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2013, 09:40:11 AM »
yeah, i'm more concerned with the serious national debt and obama opening door to amnesty with Boehnner/Rubio holding his cawk while he does it... than I am about things like this.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2013, 10:09:51 AM »
I think we should worry about cher,oh wrong post  :D :D :D

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2013, 10:13:44 AM »
yeah, i'm more concerned with the serious national debt and obama opening door to amnesty with Boehnner/Rubio holding his cawk while he does it... than I am about things like this.

Then you should have voted for Ron Paul. Oh, wait...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2013, 10:58:53 AM »
Nice back track there. Well done.

No back track to it at all.  My post was specifically about one crybaby's behavior and lie. 

If you misunderstood that, that is your problem not mine.

"Well done."

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2013, 11:38:29 AM »

240 and I agree..and more to his favorite whipping boy...impeachment. I think they're closer to making a case for it every day...not that the Dems in the Senate would ever do anything about it. Barry would have to bang Reid's wife on his desk before he'd actually do his friggen job.
L