Author Topic: Beverly International supplements  (Read 2210 times)

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
  • 1 DiRty Dawg eat dawg world...
Beverly International supplements
« on: January 05, 2006, 12:28:23 PM »
About 7 years back I was a big fan of B.I. supplements. I see they're still around on the net but for whatever reason never got that popular. Does anyone know if they're still as good as they used to be?

Those liver tabs and aminos where the best around... I think they had a pretty good fat burner too....

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Beverly International supplements
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 02:57:40 PM »
About 7 years back I was a big fan of B.I. supplements. I see they're still around on the net but for whatever reason never got that popular. Does anyone know if they're still as good as they used to be?

Those liver tabs and aminos where the best around... I think they had a pretty good fat burner too....
They still have a very good product line, but they are still a bit overpriced...you can get the same quality from other brands at a better price.

The two reasons you don't hear that much about them is first, as already said is their prices. Second, they don't advertise like the other supplement companies. You don't see a lot of flashy adds with some pro touting their product line.  There philosophy is that their product will speak for itself in quality. Like I said, I think they make very good supplements, and you would think with their limited advertising...not having to pay an endorser...that they could offer cheaper prices than they do.

I'll agree with you on this though, their liver tabs are the best out there.

SuperMike3288

• Getbig III
  • Up, up, and away!
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2006, 06:51:01 PM »
Coleman used to use them, didnt he?
Intensity; the measure of man

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2006, 07:09:34 PM »
Beverly products are very good.  Hard to argue with a company that has been around since the 60's.  The don't spend to much on advertising cause they do count on their products to speak for themselves.  Yes they are expensive.  They do spend thogh allot of R&D.  At one time every top ten pro included some Beverly in their nutritional program. Yes Ronnie does use Beverly.  You can see a jug of it in one of his videos in his kitchen.   Sandy and Roger are top notched people.  They sponsor and are visible at every major show and support the industry allot.  They spend allot on packaging either.  It is what is inside the oackage that counts not how good it looks.  Very clean products.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2006, 03:53:03 AM »
What's liver tabs for?
Z

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
  • 1 DiRty Dawg eat dawg world...
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2006, 04:00:16 AM »
DON'T KNOW WHAT THE LIVER TABS ARE FOR. IFBB PRO KEN JONES (I KNOW, I KNOW) OWNED A gym I once trained at, he turned me on to them as well as the aminos, They thickened me up that's for sure...