Author Topic: Florida  (Read 2797 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Florida
« on: December 05, 2013, 10:20:29 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/05/justice/florida-crossbow-killings/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

CNN -- A South Florida man killed his wife and son with a crossbow, drove 460 miles to try and kill his other son, and then slit his own throat.

The violent, long-distance rampage took Pedro Maldonado Sr. from one end of the state to the other.

While the Broward County Sheriff's Office continues to piece together a time line, detectives believe Maldonado shot and killed his 47-year-old wife, Monica Narvaez-Maldonado, and their 17-year-old son, Pedro Maldonado Jr., with a crossbow in their Weston townhouse sometime on Monday. Weston is located about 13 miles west of Fort Lauderdale.

The sheriff's report says Maldonado, 53, then drove about 460 miles north to Tallahassee in an attempt to kill his older son, José Maldonado, who attends Florida State University.

"His dad did try to shoot him with the same handheld crossbow and the arrow hit Jose's ear," Dani Moschella, a spokeswoman for the sheriff's department, told CNN affiliate WSVN. "Then his father tried to choke him, and José luckily was able to get away."

José Maldonado never reported the attack to police, but it was his father's confession to a friend on Tuesday that set authorities on his trail.

The Broward Sheriff's report says Pedro Maldonado called a friend in Miami and admitted to killing his wife and son. A short time later, authorities found their bodies in the South Florida townhouse.

Did Montana newlywed blindfold husband before pushing him off cliff?

Later in the day, authorities learned that Maldonado might be in the Lake City area, about 100 miles east of Tallahassee. The Columbia County Sheriff's Office found his SUV at a hotel.

After trying to contact Maldonado for hours, they entered his room and found him dead early Wednesday. He slit his own throat, authorities said.

Man kills wife, dogs in home

"I knew them. They were good neighbors. I never heard anything from the house -- no screaming, no fighting, nothing," neighbor Ana Maldonado, who is not related to the family, told WSVN. "Terrible. I don't see why parents have to get the kids involved. If you have a problem, solve it.

"Do what he did far away, by himself, but leave the family alone."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Florida
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 10:25:12 PM »
ah yes, florida.... can't stop embarrassing ourselves. 

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 11:24:01 PM »
i draw the line at killing dogs

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 11:34:58 PM »

There's a reason why Bugs Bunny did this.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2013, 06:17:59 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/05/justice/florida-crossbow-killings/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

CNN -- A South Florida man killed his wife and son with a crossbow, drove 460 miles to try and kill his other son, and then slit his own throat.

The violent, long-distance rampage took Pedro Maldonado Sr. from one end of the state to the other.

While the Broward County Sheriff's Office continues to piece together a time line, detectives believe Maldonado shot and killed his 47-year-old wife, Monica Narvaez-Maldonado, and their 17-year-old son, Pedro Maldonado Jr., with a crossbow in their Weston townhouse sometime on Monday. Weston is located about 13 miles west of Fort Lauderdale.

The sheriff's report says Maldonado, 53, then drove about 460 miles north to Tallahassee in an attempt to kill his older son, José Maldonado, who attends Florida State University.

"His dad did try to shoot him with the same handheld crossbow and the arrow hit Jose's ear," Dani Moschella, a spokeswoman for the sheriff's department, told CNN affiliate WSVN. "Then his father tried to choke him, and José luckily was able to get away."

José Maldonado never reported the attack to police, but it was his father's confession to a friend on Tuesday that set authorities on his trail.

The Broward Sheriff's report says Pedro Maldonado called a friend in Miami and admitted to killing his wife and son. A short time later, authorities found their bodies in the South Florida townhouse.

Did Montana newlywed blindfold husband before pushing him off cliff?

Later in the day, authorities learned that Maldonado might be in the Lake City area, about 100 miles east of Tallahassee. The Columbia County Sheriff's Office found his SUV at a hotel.

After trying to contact Maldonado for hours, they entered his room and found him dead early Wednesday. He slit his own throat, authorities said.

Man kills wife, dogs in home

"I knew them. They were good neighbors. I never heard anything from the house -- no screaming, no fighting, nothing," neighbor Ana Maldonado, who is not related to the family, told WSVN. "Terrible. I don't see why parents have to get the kids involved. If you have a problem, solve it.

"Do what he did far away, by himself, but leave the family alone."
The family just had Thanksgiving dinner with my daughters friends family! They had no clue any thing was going on with them! Just shows you never know when someone is going to snap!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 06:28:15 AM »
The family just had Thanksgiving dinner with my daughters friends family! They had no clue any thing was going on with them! Just shows you never know when someone is going to snap!

Wow, pretty creepy.  What kind of people do you associate with?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2013, 06:42:43 AM »
Wow, pretty creepy.  What kind of people do you associate with?
I don't know the family that was killed. But both of my daughters go to school with and are friends with the daughters of the family that had them over for Thanksgiving! The one son that was killed was a senior at my daughters High school and was a great kid, in the marching band , very well liked! My daughter sings in the Chorus and lot's of her friends knew him! Sad!

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2013, 06:44:53 AM »
Slit his own throat after killing his wife and son with a crossbow. Strong "Deliverance" vibe to this.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2013, 06:48:26 AM »
Slit his own throat after killing his wife and son with a crossbow. Strong "Deliverance" vibe to this.

yeah sometimes I will play that riff on my cell phone when I'm skeeved out by some inbred looking people.  Typically you can avoid them by not going to walmart, they tend to work in clusters.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2013, 10:58:51 AM »
Miami is a shithole.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2013, 11:10:58 AM »
Miami is a shithole.
It's not Miami! It's an upper class suburb west of Fort Lauderdale!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2013, 11:15:17 AM »
thata because every floridian male under 40 looks just like you... you guys all have to dress/act like a typical florida dbag... you guys can be cool as shit but yet you all have to dress completely the same, like a stereotypical dirtbag with a dumb goatee, hipster/dumbass floridian clothes, and possibly dyed blonde hair. only a matter of time until someone cant stand it anymore and has to kill everyone because he dresses like such a dick.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2013, 06:45:24 PM »
Miami beach is a pussy paradise. The rest of Miami is a shithole.
Fixed.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2013, 09:57:39 AM »
thata because every floridian male under 40 looks just like you... you guys all have to dress/act like a typical florida dbag... you guys can be cool as shit but yet you all have to dress completely the same, like a stereotypical dirtbag with a dumb goatee, hipster/dumbass floridian clothes, and possibly dyed blonde hair. only a matter of time until someone cant stand it anymore and has to kill everyone because he dresses like such a dick.

Bad acne into their 30's is common too. Prob due to high humidity and sweating/clogging pores.