Author Topic: EKUL NEEDS TO BE OUTTED!!! WHO AGREES!!  (Read 14165 times)

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
EKUL NEEDS TO BE OUTTED!!! WHO AGREES!!
« on: December 06, 2013, 12:22:14 AM »
PIECE OF SHIT HAS NO DISREGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE!!! PUSSY!!
i

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: EKUL NEEDS TO BE OUTTED!!! WHO AGREES!!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 12:35:18 AM »

Sounds like he really owns your mind

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 01:03:17 AM »
Dude is one sad individual. Always sees the negatives of people. Always seems to relish in others misery. Lacks empathy. Also a certified liar...possibly of the pathological type.
A

agenda21nwo

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 02:08:22 AM »

Yes he is low life scum.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2013, 03:22:24 AM »
You guys sound line a bunch of crybabys. just do like me, dont read his posts.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 03:32:26 AM »
Is this because he isn't crying about Paul Walker?
O

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2013, 03:33:13 AM »
Stop bitching you big homo.  SO what, I don't care about some douchebag actor who promoted reckless driving and died at the hands of a reckless driver.  Like I said, I will reserve my sympathy for those who die thanks to fast and furious fanboys emulating their douchebag heroes.  If people want to promote dangerous and potentially fatal behaviour as cool and this causes innocent people to be killed.  Well fuck those people.  I hope he suffered an unimaginablY painful death and his last moments realised that what he had spent his life doing caused countless innocent people to experience the same thing, albeit unnecessarily, all thanks to his promotion of a dangerous activity.

FUCK THAT CUN+ he deserves a Darwin Award
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2013, 03:42:42 AM »
Dude is one sad individual. Always sees the negatives of people. Always seems to relish in others misery. Lacks empathy. Also a certified liar...possibly of the pathological type.
Dude is one sad individual. (says the dude who creates threads about being seriously depressed)
Always seems to relish in others misery. (only the misery of those I despise, and coming from a guy who thinks pitbulls mauling children is admirable and nothing to be upset by, your accusation is laughable)
Lacks Empathy (Only for those who are complicit in the suffering of innocent people, generally people who promote dangerous ideologies that cause innocent people to be harmed and killed)
V

JamesRustles

• Getbig II
  • Vince Goodrum Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2013, 04:18:58 AM »

too many of those guys on getbig lol

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2013, 04:30:35 AM »
He's a good dude. Why all the drama?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2013, 04:34:38 AM »
E - Kul made a bet with OMR. He lost and he claimed he would never post again.

How long did that last?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2013, 04:41:58 AM »
Stop bitching you big homo.  SO what, I don't care about some douchebag actor who promoted reckless driving and died at the hands of a reckless driver.  Like I said, I will reserve my sympathy for those who die thanks to fast and furious fanboys emulating their douchebag heroes.  If people want to promote dangerous and potentially fatal behaviour as cool and this causes innocent people to be killed.  Well fuck those people.  I hope he suffered an unimaginablY painful death and his last moments realised that what he had spent his life doing caused countless innocent people to experience the same thing, albeit unnecessarily, all thanks to his promotion of a dangerous activity.

I guess you've never seen the show  Dukes of Hazzard, the movies Cannonball Run, Smokey and athe Bandit.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2013, 04:53:47 AM »

Please lower the dosages

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2013, 04:56:36 AM »
Ekul... RAIWAEE.
$

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2013, 05:02:00 AM »
Dude is one sad individual. (says the dude who creates threads about being seriously depressed)
Always seems to relish in others misery. (only the misery of those I despise, and coming from a guy who thinks pitbulls mauling children is admirable and nothing to be upset by, your accusation is laughable)
Lacks Empathy (Only for those who are complicit in the suffering of innocent people, generally people who promote dangerous ideologies that cause innocent people to be harmed and killed)
bro... you need to get out and live a little. .. hauling ass around a sweeping turn and feeling the g firces suck your cheek out of your mouth is fucking amazing.

Y ou seem 5o campaign against anything thats potentially reckless. ....  but man, sometimes y9u gotta be et ot there and live on the edge, otherwise youll turn into a sad, bitter, lonely man

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2013, 05:05:19 AM »

sounds exactly like you
T

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2013, 05:08:20 AM »
the only thing i have against him is the fact that he writes walls of text in each reply. makes really hard to communicate

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2013, 05:22:24 AM »
bro... you need to get out and live a little. .. hauling ass around a sweeping turn and feeling the g firces suck your cheek out of your mouth is fucking amazing.

Y ou seem 5o campaign against anything thats potentially reckless. ....  but man, sometimes y9u gotta be et ot there and live on the edge, otherwise youll turn into a sad, bitter, lonely man
Then goto a racetrack and don't expose innocent people to serious injury or death.  Imagine a man running your child down while driving at high speed and killing them and then saying chill out bro, I was just getting my fix of gforces, you can appreciate that can't you.  As long as it's other people that are the ones being killed by people reckless behaviour that's fine.  It's amazing how often people soon change their tune when irt happens to them or their loved ones.  I have known people that are now vegetables because of dangerous driving, another one killed her best friend in a car accident while driving recklessly.  Her friend died, she survived and was hated by everybody, she narrowly missed a lengthy prison sentence.  It's all fun and games into an innocent childs skull is smashed into bloody fragments after colliding with a steel pole at high velocity.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2013, 05:29:37 AM »
I guess you've never seen the show  Dukes of Hazzard, the movies Cannonball Run, Smokey and athe Bandit.
Fuck those dickheads too.  ANybody who promotes that shit deserves to die in a fiery ball of molten metal and steel.  The fact is, most American movies promote irresponsibility of some sort.  That's half the reason the world is fucked up.  Literally nobody gives a fuck, they just do whatever they want to do and fuck the consequences.  SOme psycho shoots up a school he is condemned, some prettyboy is complicit in countless unnecessary deaths through the glorification of reckless driving and gets killed via an act of reckless driving and he is a hero.  If it was any other ordinary citizen who was driving like a fuckwit and crashed into a tree and killed themselves you would be cheering.  One less imbecile.

And where is the love for the guy driving?  Oh, that's right, he wasn't important enough to give a fuck about.  AFterall, he didn't star in countless douchebag movies promoting douchebaggery.
V

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2013, 05:29:45 AM »
Then goto a racetrack and don't expose innocent people to serious injury or death.  Imagine a man running your child down while driving at high speed and killing them and then saying chill out bro, I was just getting my fix of gforces, you can appreciate that can't you.  As long as it's other people that are the ones being killed by people reckless behaviour that's fine.  It's amazing how often people soon change their tune when irt happens to them or their loved ones.  I have known people that are now vegetables because of dangerous driving, another one killed her best friend in a car accident while driving recklessly.  Her friend died, she survived and was hated by everybody, she narrowly missed a lengthy prison sentence.  It's all fun and games into an innocent childs skull is smashed into bloody fragments after colliding with a steel pole at high velocity.

Ekul you are the grand champion of "what ifs." He didn't do any of what you are saying, just like every pit bull didn't turn you into a crying blubber... Only one did. RAIWAEE.
$

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2013, 05:35:08 AM »
Ekul you are the grand champion of "what ifs." He didn't do any of what you are saying, just like every pit bull didn't turn you into a crying blubber... Only one did. RAIWAEE.
He promoted reckless driving and this has led to countless people being unnecessarily killed.  Your argument is akin to suggesting the Marlboro Man wasn't complicit in the promotion of cigarettes and the countless unnecessary deaths that came from that.  At least the Marlboro man had the good sense to become an  anti-smoking crusader after developing lung cancer.  Had Paul survived, I doubt he would have had the good sense to do the same, after all what's more important, preventing people being killed in road accidents or profiting from the movies that help promote unnecesary carnage in the first place.

This is the thing, people don't like to hold celebrities accountable.  There are consequences for your actions, and I find it fitting that a man who promoted reckless driving was killed by someone who embraced the philosophy.  Unfortunately, the influence his movies will have will continue to affect young douchebags everywhere and many more will  continue dying thanks to fast and furious fanboys.
V

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2013, 05:40:24 AM »
He promoted reckless driving and this has led to countless people being unnecessarily killed.  Your argument is akin to suggesting the Marlboro Man wasn't complicit in the promotion of cigarettes and the countless unnecessary deaths that came from that.  This is the thing, people don't like to hold celebrities accountable.  There are consequences for your actions, and I find it fitting that a man who promoted reckless driving was killed by someone who embraced the philosophy.  Unfortunately, the influence his movies will have will continue to affect young douchebags everywhere and many more will  continue dying thanks to fast and furious fanboys.

RAIWAEE. Like when Crocodile Dundee (your Aussie hero) beats a guy in a wheel chair up? So is he against handicapped people? Am I gonna go beat the shit out of people in wheel chairs now cause I saw it in a movie?

You really are an idiot lol. Check how many speed related deaths occurred before anyone ever heard of Paul Walker. Lol @ the Marlboro man. Blame the guy in the commercial over the tobacco companies... That's fantastic logic you moron lol.
$

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2013, 05:40:31 AM »
Lets argue about which arguer on irrelevant subjects is more retarded.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2013, 05:54:06 AM »
Lets argue about which arguer on irrelevant subjects is more retarded.

My retarded arguments are much more relevant than many others irrelevant retarded arguments.

Wait...
$

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2013, 05:56:43 AM »
E - Kul made a bet with OMR. He lost and he claimed he would never post again.

How long did that last?
Not long enough, not a man of his word.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!