Author Topic: EKUL NEEDS TO BE OUTTED!!! WHO AGREES!!  (Read 14152 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: EKUL NEEDS TO BE OUTTED!!! WHO AGREES!!
« Reply #225 on: December 07, 2013, 12:52:33 AM »
yes bitch i get it justlike your half sand mother gets in her throat!!! but you dont talk trash about the disceased!!! when you ass away ill be sure to shit on your grave you piece of shit!!

I never talk trash about the disceased, show me one time I have talked trash about the disceased.
V

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #226 on: December 07, 2013, 12:58:08 AM »
I never talk trash about the disceased, show me one time I have talked trash about the disceased.

I'm not one to correct poor grammar and spelling but since you insisted on italicizing it......... ::)

DECEASED.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #227 on: December 07, 2013, 01:01:48 AM »
Well first we would have to determine if they were genetically viable, obviously if they were your children, they probably wouldn't pass the necessary requirements, so unfortunately the 10% would have to kill them.  But don't worry, you wouldn't make it either, they would kill you too.  See it wouldn't be so bad afterall.
lol you are afraid of pitbulls and think they all should be exterminated because they cause a couple of deaths per year/country but here you are sounding like a nazi and want to kill children and adults...fuck you are a hypocryth. You should be happy  and be a pro pbull if you think they are so dangerous.

Lol

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #228 on: December 07, 2013, 01:02:11 AM »
your bashing a dead person because you have a shitty opinion , its the fucktards that have no leadership and cant make their own decisions you should blame  ::) fuck you and your partners daughter hows that? oh wait i didnt know her so i can talk shit all i want , your fucking lame dude keep your bitch ass negativity off this board and get a life!!! nothing good comes out of that trap of yours judging somebody like you personally know them  ::)
i

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: December 07, 2013, 01:03:53 AM »
I'm not one to correct poor grammar and spelling but since you insisted on italicizing it......... ::)

DECEASED.
When I read his post I couldn't help but envisage bigfoot, strolling along in an ape like manner.  Does "not speaking ill of the dead" apply to dictators and child killers, or is there some flexibility to this tradition.  Where I come from, if a man was a douchebag in life, he was a douchebag in death also.
V

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: December 07, 2013, 01:04:56 AM »

Haha...Okay...I just realized WHY you italicized it.  :P

I really have to start reading every post.  :-\

I take my previous post back.

Haha......way to go bikinislut.  ::)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: December 07, 2013, 01:06:18 AM »
I could be wrong....but I remember Goodrum saying they were done.

Vissy probably got tired of Goodrums pathological lying.
im pretty sure it wasnt more than 6 months or so ago he called vissy his husband

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: December 07, 2013, 01:06:58 AM »
When I read his post I couldn't help but envisage bigfoot, strolling along in an ape like manner.  Does "not speaking ill of the dead" apply to dictators and child killers, or is there some flexibility to this tradition.  Where I come from, if a man was a douchebag in life, he was a douchebag in death also.

Oh brother.  ::)

Where exactly do you come from?

Haha....I can't stop giggling at this fucking thread now. I need fucking sleep but the giggles are leading me to stay awake.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #233 on: December 07, 2013, 01:07:46 AM »
lol you are afraid of pitbulls and think they all should be exterminated because they cause a couple of deaths per year/country but here you are sounding like a nazi and want to kill children and adults...fuck you are a hypocryth. You should be happy  and be a pro pbull if you think they are so dangerous.

Lol
Mensa is a pitbull trainer.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: December 07, 2013, 01:07:51 AM »
im pretty sure it wasnt more than 6 months or so ago he called vissy his husband

Could be.

Or maybe he called him his ex husband.
Vince lies a lot so we are both probably correct.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: December 07, 2013, 01:12:15 AM »
Could be.

Or maybe he called him his ex husband.
Vince lies a lot so we are both probably correct.

lol you are probably right.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: December 07, 2013, 01:14:29 AM »

Lol
Actually pitbulls are currently being exterminated at nearly a million a year.  And who can you thank for making the pitbull the most destroyed breed on the planet.  Those who claim to love them.  With friends like that the pitbulls needn't worry about having enemies. And yes, I think grandfathering the breed out of existence is a humane option, for both the breed and the inevitable innocent victims maimed, mauled and killed by them.  

Meanwhile, because the humane community has demonstrated a profound unwillingness to recognize, accept, and respond to the need for some sort of strong breed-specific regulation to deal with pit bulls, the insurance industry is doing the regulating instead, by means which include refusing to insure new shelters which accept and place pit bulls. That means a mandatory death sentence for most pitbulls, regardless of why they come to shelters.

As for a couple of deaths per year, this year in the US pitbulls have killed 23 people, last year they killed 22 and the year before that they killed 23.  The recent study "Mortality, Mauling, and Maiming by Vicious Dogs 2011" concluded that that 1 person is killed by a pit bull every 14 days, a person loses a body part to a pit bull attack every 5.4 days, 2 persons are injured by pit bulls each day, and 1.5 pit bulls are shot to death each day.  To date pitbulls have killed more people than all other breeds combined, and there are over 400 breeds of dog, the majority of which have never killed anybody.  So yeah, I make no apologies for my stance!
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #237 on: December 07, 2013, 03:57:01 AM »
What is this thread even about? Endless ramblings and fighting.

E-Kul owns minds on here. 

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #238 on: December 07, 2013, 04:08:07 AM »
Well, I don't believe I would rant so much if I was just allowed to have an opinion without being attacked from 42 different directions.  Like the Paul Walker thing, it is the flavor of the month to pretend he was your best friend and he was humanitarian of the century and that given an opportunity even the most heterosexual of grown men would have sucked him off, because he was just that nice of a guy.  I simply don't give a fuck he died in a car crash, I always thought he was a douchebag the first time I watched a fast and furious movie.  Even back then I believed the movies were a flagrant glorification of dangerous driving and could only be bad for the road toll.  But rather, than people going, that's cool dude, I liked him but your entitled to dislike him and just moving on. I get people outraged, melting down and starting threads about how evil I am, and how I should care about actors I thought were douchebags dying in fiery car crashes.  

Yes but u were wishing he died painfully which u have some serious problems right there, what if it was your son, your dad , your brother.  what would your thoughts be then? Guarantee u be singing a diff tone

U assume things just as much as the next person? Why? Your answer is cause he's a celebrity ::) why's he a douchebag? Cause he's an actor that glorifies "racing""reckless driving" blah blah blah  haha. Why? Cause he doesn't fit your agenda of a "human being?"

I'm sure u don't like any movies then cause a lot glorify crime, drug dealings, etc..

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #239 on: December 07, 2013, 04:27:02 AM »
What is this thread even about? Endless ramblings and fighting.

E-Kul owns minds on here. 

What's pathetic is he's a 40 yr old man. Just hope he doesn't have kids

Who knows but from his postings he comes across bitter, angry , just negative

As far as Paul walker , I've met the guy yrs back at a car event and he showed nothing but class, and we chatted a while about tracking cars/set ups, just a reg dude , no cameras, was there like the rest of the enthusiasts

So my opinion on a "celebrity" is based on my encounter not some BS assumption from a 40 yr old man in Australia

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: December 07, 2013, 05:33:34 AM »
Actually pitbulls are currently being exterminated at nearly a million a year.  And who can you thank for making the pitbull the most destroyed breed on the planet.  Those who claim to love them.  With friends like that the pitbulls needn't worry about having enemies. And yes, I think grandfathering the breed out of existence is a humane option, for both the breed and the inevitable innocent victims maimed, mauled and killed by them.  

Meanwhile, because the humane community has demonstrated a profound unwillingness to recognize, accept, and respond to the need for some sort of strong breed-specific regulation to deal with pit bulls, the insurance industry is doing the regulating instead, by means which include refusing to insure new shelters which accept and place pit bulls. That means a mandatory death sentence for most pitbulls, regardless of why they come to shelters.

As for a couple of deaths per year, this year in the US pitbulls have killed 23 people, last year they killed 22 and the year before that they killed 23.  The recent study "Mortality, Mauling, and Maiming by Vicious Dogs 2011" concluded that that 1 person is killed by a pit bull every 14 days, a person loses a body part to a pit bull attack every 5.4 days, 2 persons are injured by pit bulls each day, and 1.5 pit bulls are shot to death each day.  To date pitbulls have killed more people than all other breeds combined, and there are over 400 breeds of dog, the majority of which have never killed anybody.  So yeah, I make no apologies for my stance!
lol once again e kul miss the point  with the post and start ramble about other things

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: December 07, 2013, 06:13:04 AM »
lol once again e kul miss the point  with the post and start ramble about other things
Ha ha yes. I saw a rabbit today with no glasses on he knew where he was going.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #242 on: December 07, 2013, 07:03:37 AM »
Straight into a boiling pot?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: December 07, 2013, 08:07:04 AM »

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: December 07, 2013, 08:09:19 AM »
:D lollerekulishomocopter

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: December 07, 2013, 08:28:07 AM »
:D lollerekulishomocopter
Please contact Musclecenter for english translation.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: December 07, 2013, 12:43:44 PM »
A few things to note about this thread:

1.  I thought this was supposed to be an outing thread, and so far it's far from it.  WTF, where's the outing?
2.  EKUL is a great poster, and he's owning the shit out of some minds in this thread. 
3.  EKUL is one of the best at hijacking a thread and taking it in a completely different direction.

EKUL, my offer still stands, if you ever come to the US, I want to take you hunting.  I really think you'd dig it.  It could be a therapeutic release of sorts.   :D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #247 on: December 07, 2013, 12:56:33 PM »
Any of you guys ever watch Bravo TV's Shahs of Sunset? Talk about an unbelievable cast of racists mother fukcers. They are Iranian GGews who are totally disgusted by any race other than their own.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #248 on: December 07, 2013, 02:04:15 PM »
Not one positive post has came out of that turd smugglers mouth , just his own negative opinions!!! That is all!!
i

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #249 on: December 07, 2013, 02:34:44 PM »
Not one positive post has came out of that turd smugglers mouth , just his own negative opinions!!! That is all!!

Texas needs better border control...