Author Topic: Strange female - need advice  (Read 2564 times)

TEMPER

• Getbig III
Strange female - need advice
« on: December 06, 2013, 05:49:37 PM »
I recently met this girl. 25 years old. Cute as all fuck...Tiny...5'2 120lbs hippie type. Doesn't shave her pussy (I don't mind). Only wears deodorant at work and would never wear perfume. A real "all natural" type.

I like the smell of a woman, her underarms, her puss, etc...I like the smells. I like a strong sweaty pussy smell, takes me back to the caveman days when we were smelly animalistic beasts...It get's me going.

BUT.

That's all well and good but this bitch LOVES to bury her face in, and lick my balls/ass/taint area...???

We will be getting going and she will start going down stairs, and she will just start taking deep sniffs through her nose, in my...area...And be all like "oh god yeah" like she loves the smell of balls/ass...It is pretty fuckin weird lol.

Then it almost always leads to her just flat out getting in there....Like my legs up..It's fucking weird to even type it. And it feels extremely awkward for me to hike my legs up like that and get my ass eaten out...I was never one to be into that shit at all, but she just takes charge and is super into it so I just let it happen rofl...

Sometimes I'll be pounding it and she will grab some underwear I had worn to work (sweaty manual labor) and just basically suffocate herself with them and proceed to cum and gush from that...

Anyone experience a chick like this? lol I feel weird about the ass eating part I mean...I eat pussy, and will ocassionally get some b-hole , but this bitch tongues my ass... I don't really get down with it. I feel weird about the whole situation.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Strange female - need advice
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 05:54:17 PM »
10/10 post

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 05:57:18 PM »
shes owning you bro
A

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 05:59:22 PM »
Make sure you fart in her face.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2013, 05:59:51 PM »
She's a freak, enjoy!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 06:00:46 PM »
10/10 post

Truth.

And Temper, it's all good so long as you understand that taking her tongue in your ass does, in fact, make you gay. 

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2013, 06:00:49 PM »
I understand your worry. Not the most macho of positions to be in. But fuck that, get over the stigma, do you enjoy it? I love a chick licking my ass and licking hers.

As far as the hippie thing, I went to a total hippie college (88-93) and am well versed in that culture. A fury beaver wasn't shit, these broads had hairy armpits, legs, whatever......and I fucked them gladly!  They are into the smell thing for some reason.

My advises = let her enjoy that ass then dump her, you don't want your wife kissing your kids with man-ass breath.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2013, 06:09:27 PM »
 :D ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2013, 06:18:09 PM »

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2013, 06:26:22 PM »

I don't even have words.
b

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2013, 06:27:52 PM »
Having a chick pin your ankles behind your head is somewhat emasculating, don't you think No One?

Good rules to live by:

Feet still touching bed = good to go.

Feet in the air = pepper your angus, as Wiggs said, because you are getting dominated.

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2013, 06:29:13 PM »
I recently met this girl. 25 years old. Cute as all fuck...Tiny...5'2 120lbs hippie type. Doesn't shave her pussy (I don't mind). Only wears deodorant at work and would never wear perfume. A real "all natural" type.

I like the smell of a woman, her underarms, her puss, etc...I like the smells. I like a strong sweaty pussy smell, takes me back to the caveman days when we were smelly animalistic beasts...It get's me going.

BUT.

That's all well and good but this bitch LOVES to bury her face in, and lick my balls/ass/taint area...???

We will be getting going and she will start going down stairs, and she will just start taking deep sniffs through her nose, in my...area...And be all like "oh god yeah" like she loves the smell of balls/ass...It is pretty fuckin weird lol.

Then it almost always leads to her just flat out getting in there....Like my legs up..It's fucking weird to even type it. And it feels extremely awkward for me to hike my legs up like that and get my ass eaten out...I was never one to be into that shit at all, but she just takes charge and is super into it so I just let it happen rofl...

Sometimes I'll be pounding it and she will grab some underwear I had worn to work (sweaty manual labor) and just basically suffocate herself with them and proceed to cum and gush from that...

Anyone experience a chick like this? lol I feel weird about the ass eating part I mean...I eat pussy, and will ocassionally get some b-hole , but this bitch tongues my ass... I don't really get down with it. I feel weird about the whole situation.

Pics of her or it didn't happen

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2013, 06:34:32 PM »
LOL @ being dominated by a 5'2" hippie

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2013, 06:37:30 PM »

BUT.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2013, 06:39:39 PM »
Having a chick pin your ankles behind your head is somewhat emasculating, don't you think No One?

Good rules to live by:

Feet still touching bed = good to go.

Feet in the air = pepper your angus, as Wiggs said, because you are getting dominated.

ya she's clearly running the show there.

it's just a matter of time until she gag balls him and violates him w a strap on.

I had a buddy who freely admitted he loved his old lady rimming his ass w a vibrator when she blew him. like he thought it was the greatest thing ever.

guess its all a matter of perspective. if your not down your not down. it's only emasculating if you want it to be :D
b

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2013, 06:43:34 PM »
You kiss her on the mouth?   

And just think, it ain't her first rodeo stud. 

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2013, 06:45:04 PM »
Fuck that ,buy that bitch a ring ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2013, 06:45:50 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2013, 06:48:35 PM »
I'm speechless  :-X :-X
X

the trainer

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2013, 06:52:15 PM »
A woman who will handcuff you to the bed strap on a dildo, lift up your legs and pound your asshole while screaming that you are a bitch now that is a woman you should marry, so you are on the right track my friend.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2013, 06:53:25 PM »
a lot of good advice in this thread.
b

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2013, 07:04:52 PM »
ya she's clearly running the show there.

it's just a matter of time until she gag balls him and violates him w a strap on.

I had a buddy who freely admitted he loved his old lady rimming his ass w a vibrator when she blew him. like he thought it was the greatest thing ever.

guess its all a matter of perspective. if your not down your not down. it's only emasculating if you want it to be :D

She's not really aggressive like some dominatrix or something. And 99% of our time in bed I completely dominate her physically and mentally with my sheer mass, and steroid induced rage. But she just wiggled her way in there, and in the heat of the moment a chick licking your ass while stroking you off doesn't feel horrible.

But it does feel slightly submissive which is weird, not loving it. It's not purposely submissive by either of us but she likes gettin in there LOL.

If the strapon thing is her end-game she's fuckin outta here lol.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2013, 07:15:30 PM »
You kiss her on the mouth?   

And just think, it ain't her first rodeo stud. 

He better hope he wiped well. :-X

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2013, 07:29:34 PM »
She's not really aggressive like some dominatrix or something. And 99% of our time in bed I completely dominate her physically and mentally with my sheer mass, and steroid induced rage. But she just wiggled her way in there, and in the heat of the moment a chick licking your ass while stroking you off doesn't feel horrible.

But it does feel slightly submissive which is weird, not loving it. It's not purposely submissive by either of us but she likes gettin in there LOL.

If the strapon thing is her end-game she's fuckin outta here lol.

hahaha classic :D
b

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2013, 07:43:23 PM »
Sounds like the early signs of urolagnia.

If she starts asking if she can pee or defecate on you while you too get it on, head for the door, because that's what usually happens with these sweaty-ball sniffing bitches.