Author Topic: Birth Control in AFRICA  (Read 8897 times)

Boost

• Getbig V
Birth Control in AFRICA
« on: December 07, 2013, 04:05:57 AM »
Please, someone smarter than myself,

Even as a child viewing the foreign aid adverts on TV, the terrible images of starving children living in abject poverty...I used to think "Why are they continuing to have children, knowing the life the child will lead, one of disease, suffering, malnutrition etc"

Where is the focus on birth control education? Is the culture against Birth control? Religious reasons etc...

It's always boggled my mind.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Birth Control in AFRICA
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 04:08:43 AM »
It's hard to feel sorry for ignorance let alone outright stupid.  That would be Africa or even Mexico.

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 04:13:04 AM »
Catholic church missionaries preaching against contraception. Even holding burnings of condoms and contraception information literature. Google it if you doubt it!

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2013, 04:17:26 AM »
Catholic church missionaries preaching against contraception. Even holding burnings of condoms and contraception information literature. Google it if you doubt it!

come on. Lets not pretend the catholic church is the source of afticas problems.
A

gatorr

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2013, 04:22:26 AM »
Yup breed like rabbits pump out 10 kids that you cant feed then ask the world to send money. I get it, your dirt poor so you just stay home and fuck. Send money to feed them? Nope send money for birth control would be the only thing to help these people. If you send money then those kids grow up to produce another 10 shitrats they cant feed so the problem will never get better.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2013, 04:27:39 AM »

Closer to death than Derek Anthony

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2013, 04:31:34 AM »
Yup breed like rabbits pump out 10 kids that you cant feed then ask the world to send money. I get it, your dirt poor so you just stay home and fuck. Send money to feed them? Nope send money for birth control would be the only thing to help these people. If you send money then those kids grow up to produce another 10 shitrats they cant feed so the problem will never get better.

this

DearLatspread

• Getbig II
  • International Superstar Deluxe
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2013, 04:34:30 AM »
Before you sent your money to Africa, remember Paul Walkers memory foundation needs your money. I hear a percentage of the money goes to his publicist and the luxury car manufacturers.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2013, 04:43:56 AM »

Even as a child viewing the foreign aid adverts on TV, the terrible images of starving children living in abject poverty...I used to think "Why are they continuing to have children, knowing the life the child will lead, one of disease, suffering, malnutrition etc"

Where is the focus on birth control education? Is the culture against Birth control? Religious reasons etc...

So, there is one "African Culture"?
Damn, so Nigerians and Ugandans have the same culture? Better tell those Ugandan Sailors...

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2013, 04:59:28 AM »
So, there is one "African Culture"?
Damn, so Nigerians and Ugandans have the same culture? Better tell those Ugandan Sailors...
Poorly worded, I should have said cultural differences etc...

But don't go political debate style on me..... picking apart the messenger and ignoring the message.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2013, 05:03:06 AM »
it's called the darwin effect.

they are not really meant to survive.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2013, 05:29:54 AM »
Poorly worded, I should have said cultural differences etc...

But don't go political debate style on me..... picking apart the messenger and ignoring the message.
no problem...You Latino, correct? Similar situation. Poor people have kids. The Catholic Church knows this and uses this. Brazil is the largest Catholic country in the world and they have a to s of poor people.  Now as far as the starving part. Many of these governments are corrupt, and will not give aid to their people. Sometimes it's due to the ethnicities in charge having a beef with the ethnicities in questions. Then you have the greed factor. Selling food meant for people for other things. There are many different factors.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2013, 05:33:43 AM »
why cant they just plant some fucking rice out there or keep a cow alive to produce cheese or something wtf these lazy people in africa are savages and just stay high on opium
A

MikMaq

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2013, 05:34:33 AM »

You do realize your grouping places of war and devastation, to some of the largest crop lands in the world.

You cannot compare places that have steadily increasing crop production to places that have had their borders redrawn by 15 year old child soldiers.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2013, 05:34:51 AM »
all they need is one spirulina pool, spirulina is self reproducing you just need wind and water
A

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2013, 05:38:22 AM »
This really gets my goat.  >:( >:( >:(
I've been thinking this for years. Ever since Live Aid I thought we should just drop some sort of sterilisation bomb on them and the problem would go away in a generation.   But of course the big charities who cream millions from donations would not get rich any more.

Overseas aid organisations pump million of our taxes into supporting Africa. And you can bet a lot of officials get rich of it.
Fact finding trips to shitholes in Africa where the overseas aid officers fly first class and stay in luxury attending receptions by the corrupt officials.

Of course the biggest annoyance is Malawi.  Every kunt and his granny is supposed to help the poor children of Malawi. My kid's school was always supporting the building of some school or food bank or whatever for the poor Malawi kids. Even Madonna went over and stole some kids to give them a better life in exchange for giving them cash to build a school. Would Jimmy Saville have been given a few kids in exchange for a charity donation?

Anyway,  I saw a TV show about Claridges, the super expensive hotel in London last year.  Documentary type show. One episode was about the people arriving at Claridges for the London Olympics.  Malawi had one person competing in the Olympics and he had to sleep in a box beside the river but there were 20 Malawi officials all staying in a suite each for 2 weeks.  $500,000 for the 2 weeks so these filthy vermin could live in luxury. And who is paying?  The good folk who donate to poor Malawi.    

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2013, 05:40:47 AM »
Spirulina pool of peace, self reproducing food just need water and something to churn it

A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2013, 05:41:34 AM »
This really gets my goat.  >:( >:( >:(
I've been thinking this for years. Ever since Live Aid I thought we should just drop some sort of sterilisation bomb on them and the problem would go away in a generation.   But of course the big charities who cream millions from donations would not get rich any more.

Overseas aid organisations pump million of our taxes into supporting Africa. And you can bet a lot of officials get rich of it.
Fact finding trips to shitholes in Africa where the overseas aid officers fly first class and stay in luxury attending receptions by the corrupt officials.

Of course the biggest annoyance is Malawi.  Every kunt and his granny is supposed to help the poor children of Malawi. My kid's school was always supporting the building of some school or food bank or whatever for the poor Malawi kids. Even Madonna went over and stole some kids to give them a better life in exchange for giving them cash to build a school. Would Jimmy Saville have been given a few kids in exchange for a charity donation?

Anyway,  I saw a TV show about Claridges, the super expensive hotel in London last year.  Documentary type show. One episode was about the people arriving at Claridges for the London Olympics.  Malawi had one person competing in the Olympics and he had to sleep in a box beside the river but there were 20 Malawi officials all staying in a suite each for 2 weeks.  $500,000 for the 2 weeks so these filthy vermin could live in luxury. And who is paying?  The good folk who donate to poor Malawi.    

The Oly competitor slept in a box down by the river?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2013, 05:42:42 AM »
all they need is one spirulina pool, spirulina is self reproducing you just need wind and water

LOL ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2013, 05:43:49 AM »
You do realize your grouping places of war and devastation, to some of the largest crop lands in the world.

You cannot compare places that have steadily increasing crop production to places that have had their borders redrawn by 15 year old child soldiers.

Quite true.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2013, 05:57:30 AM »
Dumb country who its inhabitants sat around naked eating dirt and cows shit while the rest of the world got civilized and now its somehow our job to pay for them.

Have every synpathy for the poor kids suffering but while kids die of starvation the mongol parents 'somehow' survive despite having no food to feed kids to spawn more offspring into a life of suffering. Selfish fucks.

Should be african law that they only bust a nut on gfs face/in mouth to stopthis problem, not that these animals ever obey any law.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2013, 06:06:20 AM »
And another thing.

How the fuck can the men actually get excited enough to fuck the women ?  I mean they are all covered in flies and don't even have soap or anything. I don't mean to be nasty but it beats me how they can fuck each other without throwing up.

Don't get me wrong, I feel sorry for them but we should not have encouraged them to reproduce in a cynical attempt by Bob Geldof and Midge Ure to resurrect their flagging careers in the 80's.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2013, 06:20:14 AM »
And another thing.

How the fuck can the men actually get excited enough to fuck the women ?  I mean they are all covered in flies and don't even have soap or anything. I don't mean to be nasty but it beats me how they can fuck each other without throwing up.

Don't get me wrong, I feel sorry for them but we should not have encouraged them to reproduce in a cynical attempt by Bob Geldof and Midge Ure to resurrect their flagging careers in the 80's.

Everyone has their kinks man

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2013, 09:18:12 AM »
It`s obvious the kids don`t pray enough or they have angered god in some way. Why else would he let those kids suffer like that? :'(

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2013, 10:39:58 AM »
Screwing and breeding is just something that people are going to do no matter what.  You could ask the same question about why poor whites continue to have more kids when they already can't make ends meet.

And lol @ fat, complacent, lucky-born 1st worlders condemning people they never would have heard of if not for celebrities.  ::)  You think those African kids got troubles?  Bono lied to me about where my $20 went!