Author Topic: Birth Control in AFRICA  (Read 8904 times)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: Birth Control in AFRICA
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2013, 12:07:56 AM »
But seriously, Sustained food aid creates dependence on handouts and shifts focus away from improving agricultural practices to increase local food supplies.

In 2008, the U.S. gave Ethiopia: $460 million for food, $350 million for HIV/AIDS treatment — and just $7 million for agricultural development.

The West focuses more on food aid because it creates a market for their farm surpluses.  And because the Africans receive constant supplies of free food, the local farmers can't compete with it and just give up.   Long-term food aid becomes addictive and the end result is a Country that can't feed itself.

But hey, it makes fat lazy Westerners feel good about themselves to donate money to the cause right, surely that's all that matters.

Like someone said earlier in the therad 'Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.'

So either way, the white man is guilty again? Fuck that shit. They didn't invent agriculture in Mesopotamia because someone gave them large subsidies and research grants, so this refuse can sort it out by themselves.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2013, 12:59:33 AM »
So either way, the white man is guilty again? Fuck that shit. They didn't invent agriculture in Mesopotamia because someone gave them large subsidies and research grants, so this refuse can sort it out by themselves.
I don't know that I would lay the blame on the West, but what they have done is the equivalent of giving drugs to a junkie.  Sometimes I think it's best just to leave well enough alone and let the cards fall where they may. 

I remember years ago I was driving down the road and I spotted an injured bird in the middle of the road trying it's best to avoid the oncoming traffic.  So me being a do-gooder, pulled over and grabbed the bird from the middle of the road and placed it by the side of the road, before I could enjoy the warm feeling of saving a life, a group of much larger birds came and pecked the injured bird to death.  It was then I worked out what had happened, the injured bird had already been attacked by the pack of larger birds, so the injured bird decided to take its chances in the traffic, and it was doing alright.  Then I came along and did what I did. The moral of the story, sometimes there is nothing you can do, sometimes a situation is hopeless, in this case, the injured bird was fucked either way.
V

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2013, 01:47:28 AM »
I had a fishtank when I was a kid and sooner or later those fish would always die.  It is clear, therefore, that taking food from obese people and giving it to starving people is pointless.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2013, 02:20:48 AM »
They destroy any economy they inherit. Low iqs and tribal cultures of corruption

China will have eaten every animal and taken every resource on the continent in a couple of decades so there will be no point continuing the western farce of charity.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2013, 02:28:17 AM »
Screwing and breeding is just something that people are going to do no matter what.  You could ask the same question about why poor whites continue to have more kids when they already can't make ends meet.

And lol @ fat, complacent, lucky-born 1st worlders condemning people they never would have heard of if not for celebrities.  ::)  You think those African kids got troubles?  Bono lied to me about where my $20 went!

do we know examples of animals that don't have offspring if they have trouble finding food?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2013, 02:58:23 AM »
I don't know that I would lay the blame on the West, but what they have done is the equivalent of giving drugs to a junkie.  Sometimes I think it's best just to leave well enough alone and let the cards fall where they may. 
Ah, okay. Then we agree. I thought you were advocating sending even more money there for research and such. Which I would also disagree with. They have had whitey there, showing them how to do it, for 300-400 years now. If they don't know by now, they clearly aren't worth saving.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2013, 02:59:25 AM »
do we know examples of animals that don't have offspring if they have trouble finding food?
Kangaroos.

Also, many species passively or actively kill off their offspring in periods of famine.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2013, 05:49:57 AM »
You're on the internet.  No one knows who you are.  You don't have to pretend here, Scotty.

We behave exactly the same.  People breed.  We just have luckier circumstances.

Ah, but to be honest, I know who I am.

Thank you.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2013, 06:00:58 AM »
It's the same in the us.  Black guys go fucking everything, have kids and then run away.  No one works, so no money.  People are lazy, so no work, live in shit huts, etc.  

The only difference between blacks in the us and in Africa is that in the us, they take from the whites and give them money homes big screen tvs, free cell phones and free food.  There is not a big majority white population  in Africa to take from, hence their current situation.

I refuse to give any African charity for 2 reasons:

1. They are all corrupt and steel the money ( officials etc)

2. We must teach them to fish, not give them one.
you are gay.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2013, 06:09:48 AM »
And another thing.

How the fuck can the men actually get excited enough to fuck the women ?  I mean they are all covered in flies and don't even have soap or anything. I don't mean to be nasty but it beats me how they can fuck each other without throwing up.

Don't get me wrong, I feel sorry for them but we should not have encouraged them to reproduce in a cynical attempt by Bob Geldof and Midge Ure to resurrect their flagging careers in the 80's.

Incomprehensible how they exist there

But then again, if we grew up there, our senses would have been hardened as well

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2013, 06:44:53 AM »
Please, someone smarter than myself,

Even as a child viewing the foreign aid adverts on TV, the terrible images of starving children living in abject poverty...I used to think "Why are they continuing to have children, knowing the life the child will lead, one of disease, suffering, malnutrition etc"

Where is the focus on birth control education? Is the culture against Birth control? Religious reasons etc...

It's always boggled my mind.

i think it was Tracy Morgan, the comedian, went to africa years ago as part of some program to introduce the idea of using birth control, condoms, etc.

he mentioned condoms, and the group of men he was talking to lost it, saying how condoms (any birthcontrol) were a ploy by the white man to destroy them. he said himself he thought that in at least some parts of africa, its a somewhat lost cause.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 09, 2013, 01:29:25 AM »
Just like Chinese who eat everything including those ugly Pandas.
But I see never ending ads from animal asia: save Panda,save tigers,etc ,..............

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2013, 01:33:00 AM »
There is NO poor white people, right !.
There is NO poor Asians !.
There is NO poor Latinos !.
Only Africans a so poor & helpless, what a crap.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2013, 08:54:49 AM »
i think it was Tracy Morgan, the comedian, went to africa years ago as part of some program to introduce the idea of using birth control, condoms, etc.

he mentioned condoms, and the group of men he was talking to lost it, saying how condoms (any birthcontrol) were a ploy by the white man to destroy them. he said himself he thought that in at least some parts of africa, its a somewhat lost cause.

I thought Aids was a ploy by whites to destroy the black man in Africa?

So which is it - Aids or birth control?

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2013, 08:58:41 AM »

Pick your poison.  Whatever it is...white man made it, black man paid it. 
Y

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2013, 01:43:48 PM »

fuck em all

i believe everyone must get his own money

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2013, 01:45:09 PM »

the moslims feel the same
$

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 10, 2013, 01:46:10 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2013, 01:47:18 PM »

It doesn't have to be one thing. You be effed up both ways..."Screw em both ways".

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2013, 05:56:15 PM »

I'm trying to find this pic above that somebody here posted recently, but above the starving children there was an added picture of the heavens with words like "God has a special plan for you.". Anybody?

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2013, 06:23:21 PM »
Here's the truth...we need to NUKE the shit out of that place and start from scratch, they'll never learn no matter how much food, money and gay ass celebrities like "Bono" go over there.

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #71 on: December 27, 2013, 11:12:44 PM »
A lot of these problems are caused by WAR, caused by MUSLIMS in the area.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #72 on: December 27, 2013, 11:36:44 PM »
A lot of these problems are caused by WAR, caused by MUSLIMS in the area.

YES, and all hushed up by the press.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2013, 01:20:43 AM »
Spirulina pool of peace, self reproducing food just need water and something to churn it

How the fuck do you think of stuff like this? ROFL

So fucking creative

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2013, 01:35:20 AM »

That's because they're unlucky.