Author Topic: Ben Carson: You Have NO RIGHT To Semi-Automatic Weapons  (Read 7257 times)

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
Ben Carson: You Have NO RIGHT To Semi-Automatic Weapons
« on: December 07, 2013, 12:21:53 PM »

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: Ben Carson: You Have NO RIGHT To Semi-Automatic Weapons
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 12:43:35 PM »
Actually we do, there is no "semi automatic weapon" exclusion in the 2nd ammendment
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 03:53:26 PM »
Actually we do, there is no "semi automatic weapon" exclusion in the 2nd ammendment

Nor is there flame-throwers, hand-grenades etc etc...

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 05:53:38 PM »
So whats your point?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

scottt

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2013, 08:07:05 PM »
He was taken out of context.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013, 05:46:20 AM »
Maybe he is relying on the Bible to tell him this.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2013, 07:48:33 AM »

And no one (other than criminals) can go out and buy a flame thower or hand grenades. These are not firearms. Although I'm sure in your little msnbc-soaked peabrain you think these can be found at a 'gun show' ::)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2013, 05:21:01 PM »
So whats your point?

It was written a looong time ago thats all.

In the interest of keeping the country free from the british etc...

If school shootings had been a big thing there im sure they were pretty happy most of their guns only had one shoot.

Who knows maybe they thought people in the future would be flexible and intelligent and not just live of a document written in a time long gone ???

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2013, 05:23:24 PM »
And no one (other than criminals) can go out and buy a flame thower or hand grenades. These are not firearms. Although I'm sure in your little msnbc-soaked peabrain you think these can be found at a 'gun show' ::)

I have never watched a minute of msnbc except when Stewart mocks them.

You on the other hand has admitted yourself that you followed msnbc until you found Fox one day.

Im curious how did this awakening happen?

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2013, 05:51:12 PM »

It was written a looong time ago thats all.

In the interest of keeping the country free from the british etc...

If school shootings had been a big thing there im sure they were pretty happy most of their guns only had one shoot.

Who knows maybe they thought people in the future would be flexible and intelligent and not just live of a document written in a time long gone ???

You have no understanding of the constitution, hell the right to free speech, freedom of the press and all those other rights from the antiquated documents should just be thrown in the trash bin of history ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2013, 06:23:06 PM »
You have no understanding of the constitution, hell the right to free speech, freedom of the press and all those other rights from the antiquated documents should just be thrown in the trash bin of history ::)

Dont trash it you nut its a great document but live up to their ideals and think for yourself what the founders had done to day instead of following something blindly.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2013, 07:22:04 AM »

I have never watched a minute of msnbc except when Stewart mocks them.

You on the other hand has admitted yourself that you followed msnbc until you found Fox one day.

Im curious how did this awakening happen?

I watched all the news channels in order to get all perspectives. I 'came around' when I accepted the fact that the conservatives (not republicans, not neocons, not bush ::)) were right virtually every time and that I agreed with their ideology  almost completely.

And as for your remark on 'school shootings'...you do know that  gun related crime has been dropping steadily for 20 years right? Despite gun ownership being at an all-time high? And that the vast majority of 'gun crime' involved gangs killing other gangs with illegally obtained weapons? You are aware of all this right?

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2013, 12:09:01 PM »
Good post...

I watched all the news channels in order to get all perspectives. I 'came around' when I accepted the fact that the conservatives (not republicans, not neocons, not bush ::)) were right virtually every time and that I agreed with their ideology  almost completely.

And as for your remark on 'school shootings'...you do know that  gun related crime has been dropping steadily for 20 years right? Despite gun ownership being at an all-time high? And that the vast majority of 'gun crime' involved gangs killing other gangs with illegally obtained weapons? You are aware of all this right?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2013, 04:45:16 PM »

Cool so you a Ron Paul guy now like Mr. Bacon?

I dont what your point is here?

That more people should get guns?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2015, 08:06:06 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2015, 10:17:16 PM »
But when asked whether people should be allowed to own "semi-automatic weapons," the doctor replied: "It depends on where you live. I think if you live in the midst of a lot of people, and I'm afraid that that semi-automatic weapon is going to fall into the hands of a crazy person, I would rather you not have it," Carson elaborated. However, if you live "out in the country somewhere by yourself" and want to own a semi-automatic weapon, he added, "I've no problem with that."

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2015, 10:45:30 AM »
So basically Carson plans to be more successful than Obama when it comes to taking everyone's guns?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2015, 12:36:28 PM »
So basically Carson plans to be more successful than Obama when it comes to taking everyone's guns?

He only wants to take your handguns, rifles, if you live in the CITY.

If you live in the country, and say, vote in republican primaries, your weapons are safe.

However, those in urban areas, well, we just cannot trust the 2nd amendment with you.

You know what's funny is that Trump is asked about calling someone fat, on a reality tv show, 14 years ago, and it's the FIRST question he's asked.  But something like, say, "gun confiscation for half of america" that Carson wants - that never came up, oddly. 

weird.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2015, 01:36:08 PM »
it's a new time in politics.  we've come to the point where an anti-abortion doctor can experiment with tissue, and it's okay, as long as he didn't pay for it.  we've come to a time when this same man can say he wants to confiscate all the 'urban' guns, and it's not even mentioned.  Trump, i mean he's making his peers look awful and doing great for it.

the hatred for the 'left' and 'dems' is so bad, that many on the right would defend ANYTHING by a republican potential, just as long as hilary doesn't get into the white house.  I mean seriously, trump paid for hilary to be governor, and that's okay.  jeb thinks illegal entry to the USA is an honorable thing to do.

the things which are casually ignored are worse than ever, way worse then 2008 or 2012.  it's auto-defend mode for repubs when any of this is pointed out.  "I don't care if my candidate did it, just don't give me hilary".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2015, 04:31:51 AM »
Carson doesn't seem like a gun carrying kinda person. 

I'd peg him as the stabby type   

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2015, 11:56:48 AM »
so far, that's the only reason i'd consider him.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2015, 10:23:27 PM »
Carson told THE VIEW he'd like to see kindergarten teachers get training and be armed in the classroom.   Granted, as he said, if you live in a high population area, you don't need a glock or a sig sauer (semi auto) - But it's okay if you live in the country.

also, if he was in a shooting situation, he'd go after the shooter himself, he said. 

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2015, 12:11:20 AM »
The founding fathers warned that once we start straying away from the constitution that the country will start falling....It seems like liberals are trying to do that more and more every year and justify it with things that can't be avoided either way....You guys are acting like these shootings are from law abiding citizens who got an automatic weapon through the legal process? lol...Do you think any regulation on guns would have stopped him from getting this on the black market? If anything...They'd be even more readily available on the black market because the demand is higher now that they're not around...don't know why liberals are so in favor of taking our rights away as people...Just doesn't make any sense to me...To each their own

240 is Back

• Getbig V