Author Topic: Tbombz goes to narcotics anonymous.  (Read 9392 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Tbombz goes to narcotics anonymous.
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2013, 08:01:08 PM »
I already went. I saw your dad there.
9/10.

Impressive.

grape apes wit usually goed unmatched.  I think hes found his huckleberry.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2013, 08:16:13 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2013, 12:56:01 AM »
The god nor the devil exists.  Narcotics anonymous is just a sick cult, and the steps are a load of shit.  NA is an offshoot of AA which was based on the god of the bible.  NA is full of freaks and predators.   Addiction is NOT a disease.  What type of GOD would Create us sick and then Command us to be well?  If you don't want to take drugs, DON'T TAKE THEM, STAY AWAY FROM PEOPLE WHO DO AND THEN JUST GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE.  

KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID !!!  ;)
V

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2013, 01:01:43 AM »
The god nor the devil exists.  Narcotics anonymous is just a sick cult, and the steps are a load of shit.  NA is an offshoot of AA which was based on the god of the bible.  NA is full of freaks and predators.   Addiction is NOT a disease.  What type of GOD would Create us sick and then Command us to be well?  If you don't want to take drugs, DON'T TAKE THEM, STAY AWAY FROM PEOPLE WHO DO AND THEN JUST GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE.  

KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID !!!  ;)

Enlighten us with this statement please.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2013, 02:12:26 AM »
Enlighten us with this statement please.

because it's a cop-out addicts and alcoholics use to excuse their relapses.

"I can't help it.. it's a disease.. would you blame a guy with cancer for getting sick?"

addiction is addiction. not a disease.

I was addicted to nubain... and I was addicted to gbl... and I was addicted to alcohol. (In that order.. not at the same time)

am I still an addict? absolutely not. can I take vicodin for a month for an abcess I get cut open or a broken hand? absolutely. can I drink a beer or have a glass of wine once a month or once every couple months with sushi or pasta? absolutely.

eventually all addicts "figure it out", or they die.... sometimes they have to "figure it out" in prison.

NA and AA is a bunch of crap.

I cut off part of my finger. it was great having my finger whole, but the last thing I want to do is go to a  meeting with a bunch of other guys with cut off fingers and reminisce about how great it was when our fingers were whole and how much we miss them.

that's what happens in AA and NA. sit and glamourize/sensationalize their drinking and drugging years, trying to one-up each other over how far they pushed the envelope and how much they fucked up their lives... then sit and talk about how much they miss it..... then talk about how they're SOOOOooooo powerless over their "disease" and only a "higher power" can help them... what a load of bullshit.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2013, 02:39:02 AM »

"I can't help it.. it's a disease.. would you blame a guy with cancer for getting sick?"

I was addicted to nubain... and I was addicted to gbl... and I was addicted to alcohol. (In that order.. not at the same time)

am I still an addict? absolutely not. can I take vicodin for a month for an abcess I get cut open or a broken hand? absolutely. can I drink a beer or have a glass of wine once a month or once every couple months with sushi or pasta? absolutely.

eventually all addicts "figure it out", or they die.... sometimes they have to "figure it out" in prison.

I cut off part of my finger. it was great having my finger whole, but the last thing I want to do is go to a  meeting with a bunch of other guys with cut off fingers and reminisce about how great it was when our fingers were whole and how much we miss them.

that's what happens in AA and NA. sit and glamourize/sensationalize their drinking and drugging years, trying to one-up each other over how far they pushed the envelope and how much they fucked up their lives... then sit and talk about how much they miss it..... then talk about how they're SOOOOooooo powerless over their "disease" and only a "higher power" can help them... what a load of bullshit.

This part made me laugh... :D

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2013, 02:43:55 AM »
Question is: if TBombz goes to Narcotics Anonymous, where does Narcotics Anonymous go?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2013, 02:49:45 AM »

I cut off part of my finger. it was great having my finger whole, but the last thing I want to do is go to a  meeting with a bunch of other guys with cut off fingers and reminisce about how great it was when our fingers were whole and how much we miss them.

^^^ This.  There are people there who have been sober/clean for 10/15/20 years plus and they are still going to meetings 4 times a week talking about their drinking/using. For a lot of them they fucked up their social lives while using and this is all they have now.  The problem is it is not a hotbed of mental health.  It's like the blind leading the blind.  They all pat each other on the back for doing what they should have been doing in the first place, not using drugs or alcohol to excess.

Drug Addiction is a choice, and for most of us, A BAD CHOICE. Although addictions are hard to break and it’s not a matter of just saying no—recovery requires far more grit and conviction than that.  But it is most useful to view the potential for overcoming them through the lens of choice.  Addiction is a behavior and thus clearly intended by the individual person. The belief in addiction being a disease simply takes away the responsibility from the individual and gives them an excuse to continue using.  The disease model of addiction is mediocre one.
V

chess315

« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2013, 04:20:24 AM »

I cut off part of my finger. it was great having my finger whole, but the last thing I want to do is go to a  meeting with a bunch of other guys with cut off fingers and reminisce about how great it was when our fingers were whole and how much we miss them.

I have never been an addict but obviously take my partying over board its been my observations over the years what slows down or cures down most addicts or hell raisers is age not some moral awakening.

chess315

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2013, 04:23:08 AM »
70% of addicts relapse if you go to AA all them guys have been clean for years ? ::) I remember going to AA years ago and admitting i drunk a bottle of wine they started praying for me and held a special meeting like i was going to die

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2013, 04:42:14 AM »
Na/aa mever worked for me, mostly because I didnt buy into their storyline and doom and gloom message.

that said - it does work for gettinf many people to stay sober for long periods, who otherwise wouldnt... and I think ita probably better that tjey be miserable, bitter human beings who are addicted to AA than miserable bitter human beings who are addicted to meth or heroin, out robbing, shooting, and generally being a menace to society.

I had yhe fortune to have a very strong family bond... thats pretty much the only thing that kept me from really going over the edge. Well, that and an extremely strong moral compass that wouldnt ever let me steal from someone, fuck them over, or generally be a piece of shit.

If it works for some people, who cares how much bullshit the message is? Half those people have literally no one outside of drugs that they can turn to, so at least NA/AA gives them something other than that bleak, sad lifestyle.

but me personally, I hated it. I felt like everyone was just there to bitch about rheir lives and my life was bad enough when I was using, o had no desire to wallow in it anymore than I already had.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2013, 07:02:06 AM »
If it works for him, good.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2013, 07:37:42 AM »
If it works for him, good.
pretty much how I feel. Whatever someone needs to be happy with themselves, then fuck it. Who gives a shit what he believes? I never understand why so many people (atheists especially it seems) flip the fuck out when someone believes something that they dont?

Who fuckin cares? Why does it bother them so much that he believes in a god? Not like its hurting them or bothering them in any way...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2013, 07:40:22 AM »
pretty much how I feel. Whatever someone needs to be happy with themselves, then fuck it. Who gives a shit what he believes? I never understand why so many people (atheists especially it seems) flip the fuck out when someone believes something that they dont?

Who fuckin cares? Why does it bother them so much that he believes in a god? Not like its hurting them or bothering them in any way...
I love how opinionated you are. You are a former meth head. How can anyone take what you say seriously? Hey....... Shoot some smack into your arm. Okay.

Your opinions on life are not valid.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2013, 07:51:29 AM »
Over the line, man.  He's sober & happily married.  Beats 3/4 of Getbig.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2013, 07:55:29 AM »
I love how opinionated you are. You are a former meth head. How can anyone take what you say seriously? Hey....... Shoot some smack into your arm. Okay.

Not everyone can be like you, Shizzo: not shoot drugs and get high, get drunk without drinking, dying in a car crash without even being in the car.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2013, 08:03:35 AM »
Not everyone can be like you, Shizzo: not shoot drugs and get high, get drunk without drinking, dying in a car crash without even being in the car.
There is a difference. Alcohol is not on the same level as meth, coke, crack etc....

You have to be gullible as fuck to try those drugs in the first place.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2013, 08:40:45 AM »
Addiction is as much a disease as depression.  Each case is different, and varies in severity.

AA works for those buying into the whole concept.  It provides a good support system with other people going through the same thing, which can be hard to find otherwise.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2013, 08:47:39 AM »

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2013, 08:51:06 AM »
Addiction is as much a disease as depression.  Each case is different, and varies in severity.

AA works for those buying into the whole concept.  It provides a good support system with other people going through the same thing, which can be hard to find otherwise.

This x 100.

You have to judge on a case by case basis. I do believe some addictions can be classified as a disease. Other can not.

But to say with absolute certainty one or the other is just plain ignorant.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2013, 08:51:54 AM »

Haha...don't agree with his but I'm fucking lolling.

This came out of nowhere.

Thread just got interesting.  8)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2013, 08:59:58 AM »
Was this court mandated? I bet it was. I also bet there's a lot of arguing in group. ;)

As far as AA or NA, if I was an alkie or junkie I'd rather die of my "disease" than buy into that baloney. Besides, who likes a quitter? :D

the trainer

« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2013, 09:28:10 AM »
if you take drugs or alcohol to feel better when you are having stress or problems it just means you are weak because a strong man would keep his head clear and try to figure out a solution to the problem.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2013, 09:30:19 AM »
Was this court mandated? I bet it was. I also bet there's a lot of arguing in group. ;)

As far as AA or NA, if I was an alkie or junkie I'd rather die of my "disease" than buy into that baloney. Besides, who likes a quitter? :D

I imagine it was court mandated after his recent brush with the law. 
A

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2013, 10:00:15 AM »
There is a difference. Alcohol is not on the same level as meth, coke, crack etc....

You have to be gullible as fuck to try those drugs in the first place.
Nice try you waiste of oxygen. Why isn't alcohol as bad? Because it's legal? It's the only drug where the withdrawals can kill you. Go buy a handle of vodka and eat a bottle of aspirin you POS.