Author Topic: Why do old men insist on sitting or standing around the locker room naked?  (Read 21962 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
if youre a guy, who is into guys, the locker room would be a jackpot.  It's like if you were allowed to be invisible in the ladies room.  That'd be great.

Wrong. The locker room scene is only interesting or a "jackpot" to the closeted bi-curious types.  Openly gay men have lots of venues to connect (sex club, bath house, bars, online, any where really) and don’t have to settle for the titillation of a locker room.  All that locker room drama does not happen at gay gyms because we can get the real thing and not be shy about it.

True story: I’m in the gym workin out… lifting weight—not in the locker room—and this hottie muscle dude eyes me up and waits for a signal.  I give him a smirk and he comes right over to me. “Dude, I’d love to kiss you.”  “Ok.”  And he bends over and plants a huge wet kiss on me.  Slurp! :P

No locker room ball drama necessary. ::)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
I can no longer take it.  Today their was a old guy in the locker room, butt ass naked, blow-drying his sack with his leg up on the stool out in the middle of the locker room.  Why do old men insist on sitting or standing around the locker room naked?  You never really seem to see these guys working out; they just seem to hang around the locker room naked.  The following activities will no longer be tolerated:

1. No standing in front of the mirror shaving naked
2. NO BLOW DRYING YOU NUTS
3. NO SHAVING YOUR PUBES, I have never seen but heard of people doing this.
4. Do not attempt to have a conversation with me without either wrapping a towel around you waist or putting your underwear on.
5. NO weighing yourself on the scale in the middle of the locker room naked unless your a wrestler or someone in a weight class and are off by a couple of ounces or something, your underwear hardly weigh anything at all.  
6. Do not spend a lavish amount of time drying yourself off.  Get in, get your shit done and get out.  
7. If at all possible, shower at home unless it is necessary to do so at the gym.  

Anyone have any to add?

nuidty
just don't look. It isn't that hard. you seem to a problem with male nudity. Either you're a closet homo or not packeting heat.

anyway, that being say. some of the shit these old schmoes do is ridiculous. Like this one schmoe at my gym. i go to the gym lockerroom after work, change and put my shit in the locker. 40 something naked dude is dying off. ok. Workout, do cardio. go to locker room a fucking 1 1/2 hours later. Naked dude is STILL dried off. And if you look at him, he putting his head down and acts like he is in a hurry.
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!

Wrong. The locker room scene is only interesting or a "jackpot" to the closeted bi-curious types.  Openly gay men have lots of venues to connect (sex club, bath house, bars, online, any where really) and don’t have to settle for the titillation of a locker room.  All that locker room drama does not happen at gay gyms because we can get the real thing and not be shy about it.

True story: I’m in the gym workin out… lifting weight—not in the locker room—and this hottie muscle dude eyes me up and waits for a signal.  I give him a smirk and he comes right over to me. “Dude, I’d love to kiss you.”  “Ok.”  And he bends over and plants a huge wet kiss on me.  Slurp! :P

you're such a slut bay.  ;D
A

BayGBM

• Getbig V
you're such a slut bay.  ;D

Yes, I'm a slut for big muscle.  :P
But aren't we all.  None of us are on this board because we like to look at twinks. :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Bay/Joe got game?
(Listening to Bilal's "Soul Sista" and read this and started laughing).

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
My biggest pet peeve. I remember once I was doin my thang at the urinal and I saw this old fuck boldly walking around the change room strutting his shit butt naked for no reason at all when all of the sudden I hear the sound of a slip then loud slapping skin on the floor, poor old guy landed hard on his ass. I couldn't feel sorry for the guy so I just burst out laughing while still pissing, served him right. He put his clothes on in shame then proceeded to fuck off shamefully towards the sauna lol  :D

Parker

• Getbig V
My biggest pet peeve. I remember once I was doin my thang at the urinal and I saw this old fuck boldly walking around the change room strutting his shit butt naked for no reason at all when all of the sudden I hear the sound of a slip then loud slapping skin on the floor, poor old guy landed hard on his ass. I couldn't feel sorry for the guy so I just burst out laughing while still pissing, served him right. He put his clothes on in shame then proceeded to fuck off shamefully towards the sauna lol  :D

So that was you who pissed all over the floor around the urinal...

A Professional

• Getbig IV
nuidty
just don't look. It isn't that hard. you seem to a problem with male nudity. Either you're a closet homo or not packeting heat.

This

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
So that was you who pissed all over the floor around the urinal...

Haha, yeah i'm 'that guy', Parker lol. No shame bro

Parker

• Getbig V
Haha, yeah i'm 'that guy', Parker lol. No shame bro
Coincidently, I hate going to trips and stopping at "rest areas"---especially high volume ones, because it seems that nobody can aim at the urinal or flush it...and wash their hands...

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
I can no longer take it.  Today their was a old guy in the locker room, butt ass naked, blow-drying his sack with his leg up on the stool out in the middle of the locker room.  Why do old men insist on sitting or standing around the locker room naked?  You never really seem to see these guys working out; they just seem to hang around the locker room naked.  The following activities will no longer be tolerated:

1. No standing in front of the mirror shaving naked
2. NO BLOW DRYING YOU NUTS
3. NO SHAVING YOUR PUBES, I have never seen but heard of people doing this.
4. Do not attempt to have a conversation with me without either wrapping a towel around you waist or putting your underwear on.
5. NO weighing yourself on the scale in the middle of the locker room naked unless your a wrestler or someone in a weight
class and are off by a couple of ounces or something, your underwear hardly weigh anything at all.  
6. Do not spend a lavish amount of time drying yourself off.  Get in, get your shit done and get out.  
7. If at all possible, shower at home unless it is necessary to do so at the gym.  

Anyone have any to add?

Lol ;D
quality post

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
There are ALWAYS the same dozen or so really old dudes either "drying themselves" (how long IS THIS supposed to go on??) or applying lotion to their low-hanging nuts and endlessly chatting about various weather issues/sports scores/politics.
AFTER my workout is done, usually 1.5 hours later, THEY ARE STILL THERE- B U C K  N A K E D.... ??? ???

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Yes, I'm a slut for big muscle.  :P
But aren't we all.  None of us are on this board because we like to look at twinks. :D
Ah. Typical gay dude thinking everyone is gay.  :D
A

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
This is is rampant at 24 hour fitness as well as the gay back lockers behind the main set where doro is curiously closed a lot. 

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)

how about the gays who dream of hunting a straight men? They would go to the locker room to track them down to the showers.
Boundary Breaker

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: This has got to stop!
« Reply #90 on: March 20, 2012, 02:49:32 AM »
...work out in the evenings....change before going to the gym (even if you have to change at work before you leave) then go home and shower...
I avoid that nasty locker room like the plague... :-X

Same here. I usually keep a clean t-shirt in my car which I change into after training, just so I don't have to go into the locker room. Haven't been in my gym's locker room for a year. Too many twinks, morons, gays, gross old men, fatties and general pests congregating there.

bradistani

• Getbig V
Yes, I'm a slut for big muscle.  :P
But aren't we all.  None of us are on this board because we like to look at twinks. :D

preach it, brother bay !

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
'I was in the gym today....after the shower I started blow-drying my hair....put some mouse in it.....and then it hit me.....who's gonna look down there anyway?'
Gay schmoes. You're going to be the star attraction when they jack off that night.  :P
A

BayGBM

• Getbig V
preach it, brother bay !

Check out the powerlifting/strongman board. 
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=16.0;sort=views;desc

I haven't posted there since 2009, but even without being a sticky the most viewed thread, by far, is the one of gratuitous pix of beefy men.  No one was clicking on that thread because they were looking for training tips.  :-*

BigCyp

• Getbig V
in before someone else notices the op has made a thread about naked old mans balls

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Why do old men insist on sitting or standing around the locker room naked?
« Reply #95 on: December 27, 2013, 09:01:51 AM »
v

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #96 on: December 27, 2013, 09:05:47 AM »
take your shits AT HOME >:(...the gym bathrooms are for peeing only..

My gym has separate stalls for toilets.  One of the great pleasures in life can be escaping madness of home, sitting down with a game of Plague on the iphone, and escaping reality for a bit.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

Juruth

• Getbig III
Re: This has got to stop!
« Reply #98 on: December 27, 2013, 09:22:15 AM »
add to that the idiots that take nasty dumps and stink up the whole fucking lockerroom...

take your shits AT HOME >:(...the gym bathrooms are for peeing only..
You on your knees before the gym toilet, sucking the aged cock'n'balls as Gramps unloads the decrepid contents of his bowels. You have found your place.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #99 on: December 27, 2013, 10:36:09 AM »
we should get Vince Basil's imput.

also, as him about why he's naked in a lockerroom at a gym when he doesn't even workout.