Author Topic: has anybody figured out the cause of night-sweats???  (Read 6449 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
has anybody figured out the cause of night-sweats???
« on: December 08, 2013, 12:56:00 PM »
I've been off tren for about 10 days now, just been cruising on about 1700 or so test enan with about 1mg methyltrienolone/day and about 75mg winstrol/day.

but STILL I wake up at the same time each morning (about 7am) cold as hell because my sheets and comforter are SOAKED.. I mean SOAKED and my AC makes the wet sheets COLD as hell (so it wakes me up).

i'm going through 5 sets of bedsheets a week. it's fucking retarded.

I thought it was the tren.. but I've been off tren for a while.

I thought maybe it was withdrawl from Ultram, but last night I took my last Ultram (50mg) at 330am, and still woke up at 7am soaked. ('withdrawl' wouldn't kick in till at least noon... i usually take 3 per day. 1 before bed, 1 after i wake up, and 1 during the day. not a large dose at all).

could it be from estrogen somehow? progesterone?

i'm clueless.

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: has anybody figured out the cause of night-sweats???
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 02:37:16 PM »
Did you ever stop to think it was the 5 gram a week + fatburners or whatever the fuck it is you're running?
High dopamine is probably the issue. Dopamine is the tits, and is on an axis with progesterone so stops you from growing tits. I really would decide if running all that shit or not having to wash your sheets 5x a week is more important

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 02:51:08 PM »
i read its overheatin mytochondria cells
n

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 05:32:12 PM »
Many of the sides of teen can be explained through sleep apnea causes and effects.

The same mechanics that are responsible for SA air restriction are closely related to tren cough.  SA sufferers deal with night sweats due to the body working so hard to get air in the lungs during sleep, same with tren. 

Trensomnia, just another form of sleep apnea.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2013, 05:39:15 PM »
Many of the sides of teen can be explained through sleep apnea causes and effects.

The same mechanics that are responsible for SA air restriction are closely related to tren cough.  SA sufferers deal with night sweats due to the body working so hard to get air in the lungs during sleep, same with tren. 

Trensomnia, just another form of sleep apnea.

This is interesting.  Never thought of that.  I have apnea and use a cpap, but never thought that maybe tren would worsen it.  I remember before i got diagnosed and got a cpap machine, I would have similar night sweats and insomnia to what I get from tren.  Fuck that might be it.  This is why this forum is so great, I never would have thought of this.  I stopped tren because of the trensomnia and sweats. 

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2013, 05:49:23 PM »
This is interesting.  Never thought of that.  I have apnea and use a cpap, but never thought that maybe tren would worsen it.  I remember before i got diagnosed and got a cpap machine, I would have similar night sweats and insomnia to what I get from tren.  Fuck that might be it.  This is why this forum is so great, I never would have thought of this.  I stopped tren because of the trensomnia and sweats.  

Nobody puts these two together for some reason.  I've advocated this for a while.

I have never experienced tren cough or night sweats. I always wondered why, even though I've experienced the benefits of tren.  I noticed how closely Tren and sleep apnea sufferers share the same sides. And when I dug deeper, I also noticed causes were almost one in the same.

So whatever makes one susceptible to sleep apnea likely makes one more susceptible to tren sides.  Which would make the opposite true as well.

Admittedly I don't know what the cure is but I do know the answer lies with sleep apnea causes and effects.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2013, 05:59:16 PM »
Did you ever stop to think it was the 5 gram a week + fatburners or whatever the fuck it is you're running?
High dopamine is probably the issue. Dopamine is the tits, and is on an axis with progesterone so stops you from growing tits. I really would decide if running all that shit or not having to wash your sheets 5x a week is more important

I don't use fat burners so I don't know where you got that from, and I've been getting the night sweats whether i'm on 2g or 6g/wk... right now i'm down to under 2g test... in the past few weeks I've probably taken in about 1.5g/wk test and no tren for over a week. winstrol dose is low never noticed an increase with it.. and never noticed an increase in night sweats with methyltrienolone.

I haven't run dbol for at least a few weeks now, and my prami usage is only when i'm running high tren or deca/npp... and even then it's only .5mg about once every 4-5days.

and if it was dopamine, then I would've had an increase in night sweats when I was using Welbutrin (a dopamine reuptake inhibitor... at anywhere from 50mg-300mg/day)... in fact, I didn't notice any night sweats at all when using Welbutrin.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2013, 12:33:16 AM »
Have you slept with any unclean women in the past 60-90 days?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2013, 01:46:52 AM »
Have you slept with any unclean women in the past 60-90 days?

unclean? no.

but I did get checked for std's about 3weeks ago and haven't slept with any new girls since then.

only slept with one girl since then actually, and she's freakin in love with me. (I can't get rid of her. lol)

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2013, 02:53:27 AM »
I have found after coming off Tren that it can take your body a while to adjust. It is very irritating but I expect you will return to normal in the next four or five days.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2013, 04:01:29 AM »
I have found after coming off Tren that it can take your body a while to adjust. It is very irritating but I expect you will return to normal in the next four or five days.

I don't recall the sweats ever being this bad in the past.

and the sweats haven't changed much being on or off tren.

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2013, 05:01:27 AM »
AAS withdrawal-JK.  I would give it another week let your body get rid of some toxins and you should sleep better. This is not uncommon. I usually take a xanax in situations like this but to somebody who is trying to stay 100% clean try doing some extra cardio. A few real good nights of sleep should take care of this problem,sometimes when using tren there is too much toxin build up wich can cause you to perspire at night. I would also experiment and eat real low carbs for a day and see if that helps. I know when I am on tren I have to take it easy on carbs otherwise I will sweat real horribly.That is how I can tell the tren is good, if I start eating carbs on good tren I will start sweating real hard every time.

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2013, 07:15:14 PM »
I've been off tren for about 10 days now, just been cruising on about 1700 or so test enan with about 1mg methyltrienolone/day and about 75mg winstrol/day.

but STILL I wake up at the same time each morning (about 7am) cold as hell because my sheets and comforter are SOAKED.. I mean SOAKED and my AC makes the wet sheets COLD as hell (so it wakes me up).

i'm going through 5 sets of bedsheets a week. it's fucking retarded.

I thought it was the tren.. but I've been off tren for a while.

I thought maybe it was withdrawl from Ultram, but last night I took my last Ultram (50mg) at 330am, and still woke up at 7am soaked. ('withdrawl' wouldn't kick in till at least noon... i usually take 3 per day. 1 before bed, 1 after i wake up, and 1 during the day. not a large dose at all).

could it be from estrogen somehow? progesterone?

i'm clueless.

Bro-
Don't know your age.  But instead of trying to write it off to Roids, give yourself the benefit of the doubt and get checked out for the possibility of lymphoma. Going through five sets of bedsheets a week sounds excessive for any Roid. My two cents.

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2013, 07:25:41 PM »

Bro-
Don't know your age.  But instead of trying to write it off to Roids, give yourself the benefit of the doubt and get checked out for the possibility of lymphoma. Going through five sets of bedsheets a week sounds excessive for any Roid. My two cents.

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

I was just in the hospital for bloodwork a couple months ago, and I dont' have any other symptoms or swollen glands.

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2013, 07:31:15 PM »
I was just in the hospital for bloodwork a couple months ago, and I dont' have any other symptoms or swollen glands.

Good man. The idea is to keep you healthy. Don't want to be an alarmist here.

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2013, 07:32:32 PM »
i have been on low carbs these days,what i noticed whenever i have more,not excessive but just a little bit more carbs i'll sweat at night
T

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2013, 07:35:09 PM »
i have been on low carbs these days,what i noticed whenever i have more,not excessive but just a little bit more carbs i'll sweat at night

i'll take note.

I do tend to carb-up before bed with HEAVY carb meals. I didn't last night and didn't have the BAD night sweats at 7am like I've been having... i'll try it tonight with some ego's w/sugar, cinnamon, and syrup.. and probably some cinnamon rolls.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2013, 10:41:23 AM »
well... I had 1 big slice of pizza before bed, so not much carbs, but woke up this morning with my face and neck sweating like hell. pillow was soaked as well as the tshirt I had over my eyes. body and sheets/comforter was pretty dry though, which was odd.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2013, 11:29:47 AM »
well... I had 1 big slice of pizza before bed, so not much carbs, but woke up this morning with my face and neck sweating like hell. pillow was soaked as well as the tshirt I had over my eyes. body and sheets/comforter was pretty dry though, which was odd.

Dude get checked for sleep apnea if you have not already.  I have thought about this thread and I think that is what was happening to me on tren.  I had the worst tren sides at night and while sleeping.  They mimicked the symptoms i had before being diagnosed and getting on a cpap machine to sleep.  I would be drenched in sweat and have borderline panic attacks at night.  Waking up constantly with my heart racing.  Now when i try tren, i get the same symptoms, but not as bad because i am on the cpap machine.  I still get the sides because my machine is set to correct for when i am not on tren.  The respiratory issues are what i believe now are the root of my tren sides.  this is the best thread i have read in a while.  I am almost sure this is the cause of my severe tren sides.  ESF, go get checked for sleep apnea.

dustin

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2013, 01:22:20 PM »
Hmm... I read about some of the pulmonary affects of tren way back. I think I need to research that a bit more. I sweat a little bit but thankfully my body fat's low and I'm in really good cardiovascular health. The second I eat at night or hold a tad bit of water I WILL sweat like a beast though, so it's worth checking into.

First time my best friend ran tren, he asked me if it's normal to wake up in the middle of the night like you're choking. He says he wakes up and feels like he hasn't breathed for the last few minutes. He's an extremely lean bastard and very, very healthy (I've never met a healthier, strong and athletic family as his - also no history of SA whatsoever). But one day he passed out after training and woke up choking like a bastard and gasping for air. Very strange.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2013, 02:37:56 PM »
wouldn't a girl notice if I had sleep apnea? (if she was sleeping next to me of course)

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2013, 03:38:15 PM »
Hmm... I read about some of the pulmonary affects of tren way back. I think I need to research that a bit more. I sweat a little bit but thankfully my body fat's low and I'm in really good cardiovascular health. The second I eat at night or hold a tad bit of water I WILL sweat like a beast though, so it's worth checking into.

First time my best friend ran tren, he asked me if it's normal to wake up in the middle of the night like you're choking. He says he wakes up and feels like he hasn't breathed for the last few minutes. He's an extremely lean bastard and very, very healthy (I've never met a healthier, strong and athletic family as his - also no history of SA whatsoever). But one day he passed out after training and woke up choking like a bastard and gasping for air. Very strange.

I have allergy induced asthma and was recently prescribed singulair. I did some research on it and its a leukotriene inhibitor. From what I have read, leukotrienes constrict the bronchial tubes in the lungs. I have read that tren causes the body to produce more leukotrienes than normal, which causes the tren cough as well as the diminished cardio effects. I would bet your friend had an overabundance of leukotrienes for whatever reason from the tren. I haven't ran tren since I've been on the singulair, but I read where a lot of guys are now running it (singulair) alongside tren to help out with the cough and lack of oxygen from cardio.

dustin

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2013, 06:41:43 PM »
I have allergy induced asthma and was recently prescribed singulair. I did some research on it and its a leukotriene inhibitor. From what I have read, leukotrienes constrict the bronchial tubes in the lungs. I have read that tren causes the body to produce more leukotrienes than normal, which causes the tren cough as well as the diminished cardio effects. I would bet your friend had an overabundance of leukotrienes for whatever reason from the tren. I haven't ran tren since I've been on the singulair, but I read where a lot of guys are now running it (singulair) alongside tren to help out with the cough and lack of oxygen from cardio.

Wow. Very interesting!

I remember the first time I ran tren. I used to have an exercise bike in my living room. Without changing my diet or training, I started really dragging ass and couldn't pin point why. I didn't read about the tren-cardio link until afterwards, so it wasn't placebo. Good stuff. I haven't even looked into anything yet but that'll help point me in the right direction. I think you're onto something.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2013, 06:54:24 PM »

Great info!

Tren kills my cardio as well.

8)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2013, 07:28:31 PM »
first I've heard of a legit explanation of why tren affects cardio. I've never noticed any effect on cardio, but I've heard of it. a co-worker would complain about it, but he's a hypochondriac and once went to the hospital after drinking a bottle of Speed Stack (the preworkout RTD you see at gyms).

a couple of my clients have scripts for singular, i'll have to get some before the next time I run tren (which won't be for another 3-4 months most likely).