Author Topic: has anybody figured out the cause of night-sweats???  (Read 6442 times)

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
Re: has anybody figured out the cause of night-sweats???
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2013, 03:13:10 AM »
 My buddy is doing 1 amp parabolin/day along with me. I cant say about the sides since i just started. My buddy started sweating at night after the second day or so. Now it has been like 4 weeks already for him. His cardio is almost the same intensity like it eas before 1 hr/ day *7 days a week.

There is little cough though.

Last time he got tren from thosr finaplix-h pellets. The cough had gotten real bad after the 3rd week itself. The fillers in those pellets have definitely got to do something with all the extreme people report facing.
$

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2013, 10:37:29 AM »
My buddy is doing 1 amp parabolin/day along with me. I cant say about the sides since i just started. My buddy started sweating at night after the second day or so. Now it has been like 4 weeks already for him. His cardio is almost the same intensity like it eas before 1 hr/ day *7 days a week.

There is little cough though.

Last time he got tren from thosr finaplix-h pellets. The cough had gotten real bad after the 3rd week itself. The fillers in those pellets have definitely got to do something with all the extreme people report facing.

my tren cough is much worse with tren made from Raw powder than it ever was when I made it with pellets.

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2013, 10:54:03 AM »
my tren cough is much worse with tren made from Raw powder than it ever was when I made it with pellets.

Raw powder? Do you have a real lab at your place or is the chemistry carried out in your bathtub bro?
$

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2013, 02:48:40 PM »
I've been off tren for 2 weeks and I am also waking up drenched every night. By limiting carbs before bed i avoided the sweats while on tren, but off :Carb intake has no effects on it. No idea wtf is going on. I wake up soaked and freezing. Luckily my girl is a heavy sleeper and I don't wake her up

Switched over to 1250 test and 1000 deca for a winter bulk. This was just last week so no way this dose has built up enough to cause sweats

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2013, 04:03:57 PM »
Raw powder? Do you have a real lab at your place or is the chemistry carried out in your bathtub bro?

that's a little disrespectful, no?

who the fuck makes shit in a bathtub? are we mixing up rubbing alcohol and mouthwash and calling it "gin" ?

no... it's shit that gets injected into our bodies. if it wasn't clean, I wouldn't have any fucking customers no would I?

not a single fucking person, myself included, has had an infection or even a 'bad injection' from anything I produce.

and who still makes tren from pellets? maybe you're out of the loop, but it's not like it was in 2003 dude.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2013, 04:47:25 PM »

who the fuck makes shit in a bathtub? are we mixing up rubbing alcohol and mouthwash and calling it "gin" ?

no... it's shit that gets injected into our bodies. if it wasn't clean, I wouldn't have any fucking customers no would I?

not a single fucking person, myself included, has had an infection or even a 'bad injection' from anything I produce.

and who still makes tren from pellets? maybe you're out of the loop, but it's not like it was in 2003 dude.

I did make it before, but I did it in a proper manner.  Won't go into detail, but trust me it was not in  my bathroom.  The gear was as good if not better than any tren i ever used.  I would trust ESF with gear, he seems to really know what he is talking about and from his posts he knows plenty about preparing injectables.  ESF is right, in the past UGL got away with bunk contaminated gear bc guys had few options, but now the market is flooded and if a supplier put out even one batch of bad gear, he would be ruined. 

dustin

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2013, 04:51:57 PM »
Making gear isn't too hard. My buddy who runs a UGL had his chemist walk me through it and I brewed up a couple nice jugs of test prop and tren ace. Put them back in my shoulder (which doesn't take oils well) and it was a-okay.

It's the money grubbing pricks that brew shit with no regards for sterility that you need to watch out for. They normally don't last very long before being outed for selling dirty gear.

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2013, 07:19:18 PM »

I did not mean any disrespect bro ...just curious if you have a full commercial setup at home to

make gear and press tabs.

I think it would be real amazing.

Have you tried plant growth hormone by any chance? I am thinking of giving it a try after holidays.
$

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2013, 07:27:54 PM »
I did not mean any disrespect bro ...just curious if you have a full commercial setup at home to

Have you tried plant growth hormone by any chance? I am thinking of giving it a try after holidays.

:D
Oh shizzle now it's on

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2013, 07:32:48 PM »

these are odd questions to be asking me, considering they're coming from you.. I've gotten a few PM's asking about you, saying you're offering odd 'services' and asking 'odd' questions.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2013, 09:41:10 PM »
these are odd questions to be asking me, considering they're coming from you.. I've gotten a few PM's asking about you, saying you're offering odd 'services' and asking 'odd' questions.

Do you know how much he charges for blowjobs?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2013, 09:46:31 PM »

Lets not get like that now man
Remember how you felt when whitewidow did the same?
Now shake hands and make up

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2013, 11:10:03 PM »
L ets not get like that now man
Remember how you f E lt when whitewidow did the same?
N O w shake hands and make up

did the same? no.. this is a bit different.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2013, 12:08:38 AM »
Haha DAMN!

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2013, 03:53:58 AM »
i have been on low carbs these days,what i noticed whenever i have more,not excessive but just a little bit more carbs i'll sweat at night

yeah I notice fat people sweat after they eat. And they have trouble breathing.

my guess is just the metabolism is in overdrive. Lots of food to digest and process.
A

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2013, 10:09:14 AM »

;D
$

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2013, 10:14:16 AM »
$

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2013, 10:40:09 AM »
well, it's been a few weeks now that I've been on about 1.5g test (maybe 1700 or so.. I dunno), and I still woke up this morning with my comforter "heavy" with sweat.

the sweat seems to be mostly around my face/neck area.. not so much my legs or mid torso. it's odd, and I can't figure it out. lol.... luckily I've been sleeping alone lately, so it's not that big of deal. just getting tired of changing my sheets and pillow cases every day or every couple days.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2013, 12:08:43 PM »
well andy the cause of nights sweats are caused by people sweatig at night.
sept 10th APF

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2013, 05:40:28 PM »
I usually wake up in the middle of the night with the sheets and pillow drenched.  I think it only wakes me up on the really bad nights.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2013, 07:15:27 PM »
it seems to happen only when I'm in bed covered up with the AC blasting.

when I fall asleep on my couch in the living room with the heater blasting, i'll wake up at about 6am without being drenched... it's odd.

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2013, 01:35:53 AM »
My buddy has bumped up trena-h to 1606.5mg/day with 100 mg testosterona suspensiona and 40mg winny. Carbs are less than 30mg/day, only from veggies. Diet is just fish, nuts, veggies, reisins. Strangely no particular night sweats till now. Just general body heat all day.
$