Author Topic: The 14 Habits of Highly Miserable People  (Read 8356 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
The 14 Habits of Highly Miserable People
« on: December 08, 2013, 09:25:06 PM »
1. Be afraid, be very afraid, of economic loss.
In hard economic times, many people are afraid of losing their jobs or savings. The art of messing up your life consists of indulging these fears, even when there’s little risk that you’ll actually suffer such losses. Concentrate on this fear, make it a priority in your life, moan continuously that you could go broke any day now, and complain about how much everything costs, particularly if someone else is buying. Try to initiate quarrels about other people’s feckless, spendthrift ways, and suggest that the recession has resulted from irresponsible fiscal behavior like theirs.

http://www.alternet.org/personal-health/14-habits-highly-miserable-people

(Too long to post)

Knooger

• Getbig V
Re: The 14 Habits of Highly Miserable People
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 09:53:55 PM »
This thread is stupid, you're probably fat.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 09:55:18 PM »
this dscribes ueberman to the t
n

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 10:36:40 PM »
 :(

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 08:20:11 AM »
Spot fucking on.  That's brilliant!

*The constant pop-ups ruined the entire experience for me.  If you really cared about us, Robert, you would have made at least some effort.  This is so typical of you!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013, 08:29:31 AM »
1. Be afraid, be very afraid, of economic loss.
In hard economic times, many people are afraid of losing their jobs or savings. The art of messing up your life consists of indulging these fears, even when there’s little risk that you’ll actually suffer such losses. Concentrate on this fear, make it a priority in your life, moan continuously that you could go broke any day now, and complain about how much everything costs, particularly if someone else is buying. Try to initiate quarrels about other people’s feckless, spendthrift ways, and suggest that the recession has resulted from irresponsible fiscal behavior like theirs.

http://www.alternet.org/personal-health/14-habits-highly-miserable-people

(Too long to post)

Rob, you lost your nuts a long time ago. I do not believe that a guy like you does not have gimmicks. I have faint memories of your "owning days" , but all I see is a 30 something guy posting like an old, scared man. 240 is plain vanilla ice cream.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2013, 08:30:10 AM »
HAHAHHAAAA  that describes one crybaby to a fucking "T".

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2013, 08:30:46 AM »
Rob, you lost your nuts a long time ago. I do not believe that a guy like you does not have gimmicks. I have faint memories of your "owning days" , but all I see is a 30 something guy posting like an old, scared man. 240 is plain vanilla ice cream.

Do you always have to pollute threads?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2013, 08:33:15 AM »
Do you always have to pollute threads?
Do you people see? Another gimmick. I was only making a comment about the thread.

I was not derailing the thread. It was a valid response.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2013, 08:41:06 AM »
Highly miserable people? I don't know. Looks more like depressed people. Are depressed people highly miserable? That's the question.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2013, 08:45:44 AM »
You must be the only person here who thinks I am a gimmick.  But if that is your saving grace to excuse your actions, then so be it.

But you come on a thread and your post has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand or what 240 posted.  Instead you post your veiled opinion as though it is some kind of observational fact.  Which it isn't, and no one really cares about your opinion either.  

If 240 wanted to post threads of whatever he saw on Basketweaving 101 Forums or whatever, he can do that.  He has already established his board cred over the years with quality posts and solid GB contributions.  You have not.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2013, 08:48:03 AM »
Do you people see? Another gimmick. I was only making a comment about the thread.

I was not derailing the thread. It was a valid response.

FYI , LNM is no gimmick, I know the guy. (Not in a romantic way).

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2013, 08:48:38 AM »
Yes, I hope to meet his mom one day.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2013, 08:49:40 AM »
You must be the only person here who thinks I am a gimmick.  But if that is your saving grace to excuse your actions, then so be it.

But you come on a thread and your post has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand or what 240 posted.  Instead you post your veiled opinion as though it is some kind of observational fact.  Which it isn't, and no one really cares about your opinion either.  

If 240 wanted to post threads of whatever he saw on Basketweaving 101 Forums or whatever, he can do that.  He has already established his board cred over the years with quality posts and solid GB contributions.  You have not.
You are miserable. Great thread.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2013, 08:53:08 AM »
Spot fucking on.  That's brilliant!

*The constant pop-ups ruined the entire experience for me.  If you really cared about us, Robert, you would have made at least some effort.  This is so typical of you!

lol
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2013, 09:19:33 AM »
You are miserable. Great thread.

Not miserable at all.  Hence the reason I do not crave online acceptance so desperately.  Unlike you.  I have largely ignored you while other people told you more or less the same thing (much more strongly) but damn dude.....   do you have to try so hard?  You overcompensate to the point of being a pest. 

I will go back to ignoring you now seeing how you are bound and determine to weasel your way in as a footnote of a joke in GB history. 

Orb

• Getbig II
  • BANNED
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2013, 09:20:48 AM »
#15: Post on Getbig.com/boards

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2013, 09:22:50 AM »
Not miserable at all.  Hence the reason I do not crave online acceptance so desperately.  Unlike you.  I have largely ignored you while other people told you more or less the same thing (much more strongly) but damn dude.....   do you have to try so hard?  You overcompensate to the point of being a pest. 

I will go back to ignoring you now seeing how you are bound and determine to weasel your way in as a footnote of a joke in GB history. 
Congrats. You are either the oldest shared account, or the earliest lemming in the history of Getbig. 2005? Nobody cares about you.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2013, 09:24:56 AM »
Congrats. You are either the oldest shared account, or the earliest lemming in the history of Getbig. 2005? Nobody cares about you.

LNM is a very knowledgeable poster and has helped lots of dudes hear with training advice, including me. He has 100x more credibility than you could dream of.

Sorry Shitso, pick another target, because LNM is one of the top dogs here.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2013, 09:28:31 AM »
LNM is a very knowledgeable poster and has helped lots of dudes hear with training advice, including me. He has 100x more credibility than you could dream of.

Sorry Shitso, pick another target, because LNM is one of the top dogs here.
Sorry, I do not count gay pm's. The guy rarely posts on the G&O. That is a fact.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2013, 09:29:21 AM »

Which of these makes you feel better about yourself?  Which do you need to believe in order to calm the rampant insecurities and self loathing you have?

I have no desire for people to care about me, whether they do or not means nothing to me.  Unlike you who craves e-acceptance so desperately.  Let's face facts... you "died" and there was no sympathy for you.  In your posthumous resurrection your only claim to fame is being the only person in GB to be voted off a forum here.

Good job.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2013, 09:30:40 AM »
Which of these makes you feel better about yourself?  Which do you need to believe in order to calm the rampant insecurities and self loathing you have?

I have no desire for people to care about me, whether they do or not means nothing to me.  Unlike you who craves e-acceptance so desperately.  Let's face facts... you "died" and there was no sympathy for you.  In your posthumous resurrection your only claim to fame is being the only person in GB to be voted off a forum here.

Good job.

Hahahaha

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2013, 09:31:16 AM »

Good job.

Shitsoul alrealy draping his belt over a ceiling rafter.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2013, 09:33:42 AM »

Good job.
This proves you know what goes on here. People claim they don't care, yet they know everything that goes on? Please!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2013, 09:34:34 AM »
Sorry, I do not count gay pm's. The guy rarely posts on the G&O. That is a fact.

I don't have to post on G&O.  I don't have to pander and court the acceptance of internet posters in order to think I have a "life".

You remind me of a diabetic on gov't disability with no friends in real life and trying to fit in with the "cool" crowd here because you never leave the house.

Saying 240 lost his balls is laughable coming from you seeing how you have never had any in the first place.