Author Topic: Does anyone remember Ultimate Orange??  (Read 18266 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Does anyone remember Ultimate Orange??
« on: January 05, 2006, 03:47:14 PM »
it's been a long ass time since i used that stuff but man i think that was the most powerful pre workout drink ever, it was pulled from the market a while back.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
Re: Does anyone remember Ultimate Orange??
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 03:47:53 PM »
It gave you a serious kick!!!! 

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2006, 03:49:13 PM »
i started using it after seeing that ad where they had the two guys training and filmed their lifts before and after and the dude was curling 150lb. dumbells, remember that ad?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

wannabehuge

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2006, 03:55:18 PM »
It was good stuff! I think they pulled it from the shelves because it had ephedra in it.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2006, 03:57:37 PM »
It was good stuff! I think they pulled it from the shelves because it had ephedra in it.
if it did it didn't have any effect on my appetite, i would take that shit before a heavy leg or chest workout and eat everything that wasn't nailed down post workout.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Slick Vic

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2006, 04:03:38 PM »
OMG! That was THE BEST pre-workout supplement.... EVER! Boy, how I miss it.  :'(

jem123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2006, 04:21:09 PM »
I used to play rugby and the whole team would take a swig of UO out of a large bucket placed on the floor of the changing room 30 mins before kick off. It used to be mixed by the coach.

We would play and run about like animals but it did'nt help us win many games. I guess you cant improve what you don't have.  :'(

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2006, 04:23:42 PM »
i think one can still buy designer protein and iso ^ 3 soo why exactly did they take ultimate orange out of production i dunno?

however popping 2 ephedrine pills with a pepsi  gives almost the same effect...   ;)
carpe` vaginum!

jem123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2006, 04:27:58 PM »
i think one can still buy designer protein and iso ^ 3 soo why exactly did they take ultimate orange out of production i dunno?

however popping 2 ephedrine pills with a pepsi gives almost the same effect... ;)

Does anybody know of any other products on the market that give you this kind of kick? I usually just take a few pro plus tablets. ???

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2006, 04:38:32 PM »

'ultimate' was legendary.

the ad went somethin liike 'mix, drink , EXPLODE'  :)

it was also a favourite of clubbers before a night out .... gave a nice foundation before canin Es.

i tried the old dymetadrine extreme as a replacement when UO was pulled ... but nothin seemed to work as much.

that stuff turned me into a tazmanian devil.

id love to find a dusty old warehouse with a few cases of that s'hit gatherin dust in a corner.

FreakBB7243

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2006, 04:40:58 PM »

however popping 2 ephedrine pills with a pepsi gives almost the same effect... ;)
2 ephedrine pills with pepsi  ???  No way that was would have the same effect as U.O....I believe there was like 50-75 eph alkaloids+ it was a powder mix...worked almost instantly...good shit....to bad the goverment destroyed it!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2006, 04:47:36 PM »
You sure you were suppose to drink it?

Z

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2006, 06:17:30 PM »
almost as good as coke!!!

(kidding kidding................. ....)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2006, 06:36:39 PM »
it's been a long ass time since i used that stuff but man i think that was the most powerful pre workout drink ever, it was pulled from the market a while back.
who made it
why did it get pulled

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2006, 06:45:00 PM »
Dan Duchane had a hand putting it togther------- it was a electro lite carb formula with a shit load of ephedrine in it , and thats why it was banned !!!

It was good though, simple but damm effective !!!

I bet he made some dosh out of it, probibly more than when him and Bill Phillips distributed gear all around the states !!!!

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2006, 06:46:58 PM »
Dan Duchane had a hand putting it togther------- it was a electro lite carb formula with a shit load of ephedrine in it , and thats why it was banned !!!

It was good though, simple but damm effective !!!

I bet he made some dosh out of it, probibly more than when him and Bill Phillips distributed gear all around the states !!!!

the ephedrine got it taken off the shelf

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2006, 06:48:25 PM »
Anyone tried Ergopharm AMP? A couple of AMP's with ephedrine is incredible, almost too good.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2006, 11:42:34 PM »
2 ephedrine pills with pepsi  ???  No way that was would have the same effect as U.O....I believe there was like 50-75 eph alkaloids+ it was a powder mix...worked almost instantly...good shit....to bad the goverment destroyed it!

dont knock it till ya try it...i drink it with jolt cola...except jolt is hard to find...

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2006, 11:46:26 PM »
o yeah forgot..Dan D once recommended this herb "dong chong" as a stimulant instead of ephedrine...

if i remember his exact words he wrote it gave him a "white light" level of focus...

http://tcm.health-info.org/Herbology.Materia.Medica/dongchongxiacao-properties.htm

i'd figure it'd be available at the asian market
carpe` vaginum!

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2006, 11:50:28 PM »
i still have a bottle i saved it when i heard they were going to discontinue it

suckmymuscle

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2006, 12:16:11 AM »

Yeah, I remember. It had tons of caffeine and ephedrine. It was the only thing, ever, that made me feel like on meth. Very, very powerful stuff. The last time I bough it was way back in 2000. I think the FDA discontinued it, due to the very high ephedrine content(up to 60mg per dose). Great product...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2006, 12:24:07 AM »
That stuff was great.  It was the first workout supplement I ever bought and if it was still around I'd probably still be buying it.  Weider had a product out back then called Heat or something like that.  It was the worst tasting shite I have ever put down my gullet.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2006, 02:54:21 AM »
I first took that in 1995,it made you train like crazy.I used to take two teaspoons before the workout,then in the summer i was catching a flight at 5am to Ibiza,so the guys from the club that i worked at decided to go straight from work to the airport.I went home and mixed 2 spoons,then 2 more,then 2 more,and finally 2 more.I didn`t blink for 2 days.We started to get people who just went raving coming into the gym and buying tubs of it,then selling it in wraps in the nightclubs.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2006, 02:57:54 AM »
I didn`t blink for 2 days..

sure it wasn't crystal?  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2006, 03:28:23 AM »
I used to drink Ultimate Orange and pop a Ephedrine pill 1/2 hour before a noon workout, I'd still be shaking and waking in circles until 8 PM... Great workouts though...

You can still buy Ephedrine, which is very strong..