Author Topic: Pics of the Rock and his girlfriend  (Read 6805 times)

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
Re: Pics of the Rock and his girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 03:30:11 PM »
Bruce's chick is better! ;)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 03:42:22 PM »
nice black suit

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 04:30:45 PM »
he can do much better

E
E

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 04:35:58 PM »
She's kinda nosy isn't she? :D

MikMaq

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013, 04:39:20 PM »
It's a trap.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2013, 04:42:08 PM »
she smells what the rock is cooking

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2013, 05:43:24 PM »
he can do much better

E

Agreed. While she is definitely attractive, the Rock can basically have whoever he wants.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2013, 08:44:56 PM »
That girl must be a demon in the sack... a face like that should make her invisible to a star like the rock..

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2013, 10:14:26 PM »
Did the Rock pick a GGewish girl for his "beard"?

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2013, 10:18:36 PM »
ewww, ugly and trashy  :-X
!

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2013, 07:08:38 AM »
Did the Rock pick a GGewish girl for his "beard"?

Exactly.

The guy is gayer than gay.

Just ask his ex-wife.

I can't believe that people on this board still think this guy is straight. ::)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2013, 07:10:18 AM »
She's kinda nosy isn't she? :D

Big nose, but still pretty gal.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2013, 07:25:43 AM »
I wonder if he cheats.  Definitely not that hot.  I'm sure the Rock has crushed plenty of fine pussy, but settled down with someone he gets along with best and isn't unattractive...but just not that hot.
I'll be awaiting the Rock's reply on this thread.
N

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2013, 07:28:24 AM »
He sure loves plain girls.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2013, 07:49:56 AM »
I wonder if he cheats.  Definitely not that hot.  I'm sure the Rock has crushed plenty of fine pussy, but settled down with someone he gets along with best and isn't unattractive...but just not that hot.
I'll be awaiting the Rock's reply on this thread.

this

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2013, 08:14:50 AM »
Everyone expects him to be this playboy fucking 10s.  The Rock is a very humble dude and also very shy.  His persona on camera is an act.  Behind the scenes he is very, very humble.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2013, 08:17:30 AM »
My guess... it's about TRUST.

The Rock must have 50 girls a day throwing themselves at him.  They're all gold-diggers, all looking to get his wallet and cawk and post it on facebook and piss off their boyfriends.  Many want "vague" situations that can lead to payoffs.  Most would love to get preggo so they can go live up north with some piece of shit and live on rock's $ with rock's baby.

I'm betting he has known this girl for a while.  He TRUSTS her.  He can send her a goofy or embarrassing text and know it won't end up on TMZ. 

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2013, 08:19:05 AM »
Triple H got the better deal in the end... :-X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2013, 08:21:13 AM »
Steve Nash's wife is hotter than he is.   But she couldn't be trusted.

But I do feel bad for him on another front :(  His wife cheated on him, got preggo from his teammate - and Nash found out when the baby was born.  Richardson was quickly traded to the Magic.

STEVE NASH
BABY NEWS

In the midst of the Steve Nash baby daddy drama, his ex-wife Alejandra Nash said in an interview given weeks after the baby was born that baby Matteo was planned.

Phoenix Suns star Steve Nash announced plans to divorce his wife of five years just one day after the birth of their third child, surprising many fans. Rumors shortly followed saying that Nash had suspected his wife of five years to be cheating on him -- and those rumors were confirmed once the baby was born.

She had allegedly been cheating with Suns teammate Jason Richardson -- who was quickly traded to Orlando in December.

Nash has only made one statement on the matter, which he released to Life & Style magazine shortly after announcing his divorce:

"This is a bittersweet moment for my wife and I; after five years, we are now in the process of dissolving our marriage. This will be my only statement on this."

Alejandra has kept quiet since the Jason Richardson rumors started, but we found an interview she gave to Arizona Foothills magazine shortly after the birth of their child in which she talks about baby Matteo and poses for pictures with her newborn baby and twin girls (see photo above).

When asked about the challenge of having a newborn in the house, along with their twin girls, Alejandra said: "The toughest part is after six years getting back to diapers! You forget how much work it is to have a newborn! But having two girls we really wanted a son. We planned Matteo for an entire year, and we are both so excited to have him in our lives. The best part is to see the girls love their baby brother and try to be good big sisters."

Alejandra, who was born in Paraguay, doesn't talk much about Nash, only saying, "I wish him the best," while confessing that their relationship "has its ups and downs like every other marriage."

What does the future hold for the former Mrs. Steve Nash? She says she is keeping it positive. "Future looks good. But I am learning that the journey is the important thing to focus on. Being present every moment, so I try not to think too much about the future."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2013, 08:59:02 AM »
another reason the Rock can't trust women he meets that want to hook up...

let's say the Rock is offered a quick 3 way by the 2 hottest girls in the club.  He goes outside to hook up.  While coming out of his tinted SUV with a big smile on his face, he is ambushed & robbed.  Can he call police and report getting robbed after 3-way public sex? Not without losing a $20 mil Disney movie deal.    Heck, remember 50 cent actually DENYING he was robbed, for fear of hurting his tough reputation? 

I'm sure this pretty hot chick he's seeing is down for 3 ways, but it's safer.  He's in his 40s... he wants to relax and vacation and cuddle and experience things... it's not all about wild hookups like it probably was in his 20s. 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2013, 12:24:13 PM »
Everyone expects him to be this playboy fucking 10s.  The Rock is a very humble dude and also very shy.  His persona on camera is an act.  Behind the scenes he is very, very humble.

there is no way he's shy, you can't do what he did on the mic and even on film while being shy

he comes off as one of the most confident men ever, which is how he became a super star

E
E

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2013, 12:28:33 PM »
What a world.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2013, 12:34:22 PM »
there is no way he's shy, you can't do what he did on the mic and even on film while being shy

he comes off as one of the most confident men ever, which is how he became a super star

E

Far from the truth.  Some of the biggest Actors out there who played totally outlandish charcaters on film are recluses.  Al Pacino is one of those.  Dwayne Johnson is another.  His over the top persona is just an act.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2013, 11:08:36 AM »
Far from the truth.  Some of the biggest Actors out there who played totally outlandish charcaters on film are recluses.  Al Pacino is one of those.  Dwayne Johnson is another.  His over the top persona is just an act.

being shy and acting in a movie where you get several takes is not the same as acting in wrestling in front of 15000 -50000 people on a microphone with all eyes on you, many of which are heckling you on live tv

the rock was the best ever on the mic, his mic skills got him into hollywood and he is one of the main reasons liking wrestling was considered normal in the late 90's early 2000's

what makes you think he is shy?  what have you seen in interviews or anywhere that makes him seem anything less than an extremely confident man?

E
E