Author Topic: Adipo Kinetix is coming back!!!!!!!  (Read 7612 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Adipo Kinetix is coming back!!!!!!!
« on: January 05, 2006, 04:19:45 PM »
Its coming back folks~~~ :D
A

Purge_WTF

Re: Adipo Kinetix is coming back!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2006, 08:25:23 AM »
   And, er, how exactly do you know this?

deeznutz

• Getbig II
  • Deez Nutz is large
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2006, 02:55:27 PM »
Umm...yes, do tell pretty please.  That shit was the bomb! You young bucks probably don't remember this product. 

deeznutz

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2006, 03:19:26 PM »
what the hell is it?
bodybuildersreality.com

deeznutz

• Getbig II
  • Deez Nutz is large
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2006, 05:38:59 PM »
Adipokenitix was made by Syntrax and was one of the strongest fat burners around in the mid 1990's.  I'd rank this higher than any fat burner of its day.  Yes, better than hydroxycrap by muscle wreck and better than ripped fuel during its day.  Oh yeah, this shit is da bomb fo sho.

Vince, don't keep the shit to yourself.  Let us know. That shit will sail of the shelves like crack in the hood.

deeznutz

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2006, 05:58:35 PM »
Spoke with Syntrax and its confirmed.  I absolutely loved Adipo Kinetix.  180 caps for 20 bucks.  Cheap like whiskey but that shit kicked like a mule all in one tiny ass pill.  Its a legendary product that everyone remembers along with their most powerful one "Lipo Kinetix".  There are products that come along once in a lifetime that blow the doors off the fitness industry.  Adipo Kinetix was one of those products.  I got plenty of ass back in the 90's because of that product....(and GHB..chuckle)

The reason you haven't heard about this is because Syntrax Innovations is changing their name and restructuring the business back the way it used to be back in the day.... :D  In other words, they are going back as a true hardcore company.  Their website syntrax.com has the picture darkened out but it is the actual product.  The greatest part about this is that they have some other crazy stuff coming out thats going to turn a few senator's heads when they hear about it.

Syntrax is back and I'll be waiting to see how everyone likes the product before I buy anything.  Syntrax is a great company but sometimes their products work too well.  In addition in Lipo-Kinetix they had an Andro product that was so strong that it was causing people to get gyno left and right.  They also had a few other with similar issues.  Its a reckless company but if when things go right, they have the uncanny ability to make some great products
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2006, 06:08:30 PM »
In case anyone's wondering.  This is what the product looked like
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2006, 06:14:26 PM »
As far as LipoKinetix is concerned.  That product is not coming back because it was so strong that people who misused it had severe liver failure.  That product was practically a legal version of DNP

Here's a pic of what I found unfortunately.  The ingredients alone are straight up scary especially the sodium ursinate. 
A

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2006, 06:48:26 PM »
  That product was practically a legal version of DNP

Let's not get crazy here vince.

Do you have an ETA for Adipo K

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2006, 09:31:52 PM »
Lets keep this at the top shall we that stuff was THE BOMB !!!!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2006, 11:19:44 AM »
Let's not get crazy here vince.

Do you have an ETA for Adipo K

I was referring that reference to Lipo-Kinetix because just like DNP, it would tear up those kidney or just kill you :D
A

Robby1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2006, 08:21:50 AM »
AdipoKinetix stacked with Triac was Awesome!Its a shame the FDA banned Tiratricol.