Author Topic: RIP Derek Anthony - 12-08-13  (Read 201044 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Derek Anthony has died (not a joke)
« Reply #100 on: December 09, 2013, 07:41:06 PM »
I always thought he'd recover and bounce back. 

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #101 on: December 09, 2013, 07:41:37 PM »
Billy gunz messed with goodrum and is still alive  :)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #102 on: December 09, 2013, 07:44:01 PM »
I always thought he'd recover and bounce back. 
really cmon dude,thats your cutler is 6th in the world speech..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #103 on: December 09, 2013, 07:44:41 PM »
Billy gunz messed with goodrum and is still alive  :)
Oh sweat he may be next.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: December 09, 2013, 07:46:37 PM »
What a waste.  And for what?  For a bigger physique?

Wee Laddy

• Getbig II
  • Bow to your bunny overlords!
« Reply #105 on: December 09, 2013, 07:46:48 PM »
Ten years ago, when people would say that steroids are harmful, we would say, "Show me the bodies."

Now bodybuilders are dropping like flies.  What changed?  New drugs?  Dosage?  Year round cycles?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #106 on: December 09, 2013, 07:55:24 PM »
Ten years ago, when people would say that steroids are harmful, we would say, "Show me the bodies."

Now bodybuilders are dropping like flies.  What changed?  New drugs?  Dosage?  Year round cycles?

is it the test or gh or insulin..

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #107 on: December 09, 2013, 07:56:05 PM »

a lot of them die from AIDS because of all the g4p they do

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 09, 2013, 07:58:01 PM »
when Robinson Cano didn't resign with the Yankees that was a bad sign for Derek.

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #109 on: December 09, 2013, 08:01:05 PM »
when Robinson Cano didn't resign with the Yankees that was a bad sign for Derek.

he did resign from the yankees and plays for the seattle mariners now

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 09, 2013, 08:01:58 PM »

Now bodybuilders are dropping like flies.  What changed?  New drugs?  Dosage? Year round cycles?

Use vs Abuse.  Also genetic predisposition in some cases.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 09, 2013, 08:04:54 PM »
he did resign from the yankees and plays for the seattle mariners now

yeah, you're right haha.  i meant "re-sign."

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: December 09, 2013, 08:12:48 PM »
If you read through that Thread he talks about all the warning signs and always saying he wanted to be healthy and live long. Then two posts later speaks about his love for synthol and that it isn't that bad.

He was actually fairly cool in that thread

yeah he was nice ,despite the typical getbig anklebiters trying hard in that thread.

i still think this would all have happened without the synthol too.

does anyone know how synthol is metabolized by the body btw?serious question ,how is it broken down,in the edn itll be the kidneys which filter it out,no?
n

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #113 on: December 09, 2013, 08:13:08 PM »

Not the Test or you'd of seen tons of strength athletes kick the bucket early, as it was the main drug across all the power sports.

If I had to guess, it's the carrying of extreme weight for decades on end with no breaks, plus all the oddball ancillary drugs these guys are using. Plus the conditioning demands that are now standard in this hobby.

Most of the guys from the 50's - 80's are all relatively fine. The steroids are a tiny, tiny piece of the puzzle to my eye. It's all the extra shit and expectations that have become common place since the early 90's.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: December 09, 2013, 08:16:44 PM »

nope, they are not dying at a rate that is greater than that of the normal population... lots of bodybuilders going strong into their 50's 60's and 70's. what we  have is a few high profile deaths...with some lower profile deaths interspersed.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 09, 2013, 08:19:15 PM »
nope, they are not dying at a rate that is greater than that of the normal population... lots of bodybuilders going strong into their 50's 60's and 70's. what we  have is a few high profile deaths...with some lower profile deaths interspersed.

this.

just as many young wall street stock brokers overdosing nobody talks about.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 09, 2013, 08:23:21 PM »

should have replied, give it some time.

test can lead to blod pressure problems, this will,absolutely will,lead to all kinds of problems.precisely too much test, which can be a very low dose with bad diet already.the point where bp goes up is already too much,no matter if the diet or dosage is wrong.

gh can fuck up bloodsugar.so can insulin.this leads to chainreaction of problems.

al of the 3 indirectly can lead to kidney problems.

its hard to tell, its like the pregnant trailer trash girl who has to cite a whole football team to figure out whos the father.

and oh, ppl speak of synergetic effects of drugs for msucle size, surely there will also be synergetic sideeffects
n

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 09, 2013, 08:23:45 PM »
don't hate the player, hate the game.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: December 09, 2013, 08:25:31 PM »
yeah he was nice ,despite the typical getbig anklebiters trying hard in that thread.

i still think this would all have happened without the synthol too.

does anyone know how synthol is metabolized by the body btw?serious question ,how is it broken down,in the edn itll be the kidneys which filter it out,no?

It causes inflamation and puts a lot of pressure on the kidneys after it is absorbed by the body because there is just so much of it...

Longevity in this sport requires moderation and simplicity... i see quite a few guys in my gym  in their 60's and 70's still lifting. some of them used to be absolute monsters. I chat with them about how to continue in this sport until my old age and I listen. As you get older you have to cut out all the extras and drop the weight.. you can look amazing up until your late 50's but after that, the weight needs to come down and training methods need to change etc... All this doesnt matter if you are a genetic timebomb though.

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #119 on: December 09, 2013, 08:25:58 PM »

The unavailability  of medical supervision of steroid cycles results in huge harmful side-effects.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Anyone Want To Say Some Kind Words About DA?
« Reply #120 on: December 09, 2013, 08:28:17 PM »
Lets keep this short and positive people. I'll start:

DA was a bodybuilders bodybuilder. He trained smart, had a great physique and offered help/mentoring to whom ever needed it. He tried his best helping Vince Goodrum. But some people refuse help. It would have been dramatic if Vince went under DA's tutoledge and one can only dream and wonder how Vince could have turned out. Now, the chance is gone along with a wonderful person who promoted the wonderful sport of bodybuilding.

RIP-DA

Be Strong!

Be Alert!

Stay Positive!

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #121 on: December 09, 2013, 08:34:27 PM »
LOOKS JACKED FOR A DEAD GUY

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Anyone Want To Say Some Kind Words About DA?
« Reply #122 on: December 09, 2013, 08:41:54 PM »
I never had a problem with DA.

he was alright in my book. A bigmouth Long Island wannabe guido...I grew up there his personality type is common, he wasn't a bad person

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: December 09, 2013, 08:43:37 PM »
It causes inflamation and puts a lot of pressure on the kidneys after it is absorbed by the body because there is just so much of it...

Longevity in this sport requires moderation and simplicity... i see quite a few guys in my gym  in their 60's and 70's still lifting. some of them used to be absolute monsters. I chat with them about how to continue in this sport until my old age and I listen. As you get older you have to cut out all the extras and drop the weight.. you can look amazing up until your late 50's but after that, the weight needs to come down and training methods need to change etc... All this doesnt matter if you are a genetic timebomb though.
from his old thread.

the wannabe megadosers pay attention:

I WAS VERY LEAN WITH A GREAT BODY BEFORE STEROIDS STEROIDS GOT ME A LOT OF PROBLEMS AS WELL WOULD HAVE PROB BEEN BETTER WITHOUT IM MAKING MORE OF A NAME FOR MYSELF STAY IN SHAPE YEAR ROUND THEN WHEN I WAS A JUICED OUT ROD HEAD. I LOST GIRLS JOBS WENT TO JAIL CAUSE OF JUICE. DO THE MATHI TAPERED DOWN I LOOKED HEALTHIER AND GOT MORE WORK MADE MORE FRIENDS GIRLS LIKED ME BETTER ILL STICK WITH THIS LOOK NOT TO MENTION IM HEALTHY AND LIVE A HELL OF A LOT LONGER. I TRIED THE ABUSE OF JUICE AND IT ABUSED MY LIFE !

I BELIEVE  IN HEALTH PROPER DIET PERFECT TRAINING MINIMAL JUICE AND SUPPLEMENTATION. AND THAT WILL ACHIEVE A LONGER HEALTHIER WAY OF LIVING. IM 27 I AM NOT 22 23 ANYMORE IM NOT EMORTAL. AND LOOK I STILL MAKE A LOT OF $$ OFF MY BODY ETC. AND I DONT HAVE TO COMPETE AND ABUSE STEROIDS.

quite ironic.

keywords tapered down.
n

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: Anyone Want To Say Some Kind Words About DA?
« Reply #124 on: December 09, 2013, 08:44:02 PM »
Had a great physique in his prime