Author Topic: RIP Derek Anthony - 12-08-13  (Read 200851 times)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
Re: Derek Anthony has died (not a joke)
« Reply #225 on: December 10, 2013, 05:24:57 AM »
interesting his dosages there, not so extremly high as many would think.

Everyone is different. I knew a guy who used to drink hard (whiskey etc), use coke, eat anadrol like candy, use everything else and eat like shit. He looked great and is perfectly fine in his 50s now.

Another guy on one mild cycle lost a testicle not long after. This is the main thing that seperates pros from gym rats.

Pip DA.
$

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #226 on: December 10, 2013, 05:29:01 AM »
The guy was universally hated on this board now your feeling bad for this guy ?
He did it to himself it was a slow suicide .... I feel for his family but he was a big boy
We are all going to die someday he never got to enjoy some of the real Joys in life
Like Having a family or a meaningful relationship all because his ego needed to be fed .

At least if your gonna talk shit about him now that he's gone do it on your main account. Don't hide behind your gimmick like some pussy fucking homo. This makes you a dirty piece of toilet paper as a human.

This isn't just for you, it's for any asshole doing this.

If you can't say anything good abstain.
$

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Re: RIP Derek Anthony
« Reply #227 on: December 10, 2013, 05:30:59 AM »
Bostin Lloyd is right on track.
Nothing against Derek, but how dumb are these people to know something is affecting your liver and other organs, yet are too gutless to train naturally?
It's not as if they're a top pro and making 300k a year from their habit.
Even when Ariel Palumbo mentioned her hair falling out from too much masteron? or something she had taken...doesn't this tell you, maybe change your priorities in life.
Most bbers are about ego.  As long as they get attention from being bigger than the next guy, it's worth it to get big...no matter how it's done.  These are small minded folk with low confidence.  You should have more to offer in life than "I'm huge right?".
Lifting can be great and is a challenging task, juiced or not...natural more so for sure...but what a shallow life to place your entire being into "I'm big right?"...and not even on your own.
Let this be a lesson to many out there, though it won't at all.
X2

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: December 10, 2013, 05:33:03 AM »
most people don't feel bad for him including myself, the majority feel just a little uneasy since it reminds them of their own mortality ;)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #229 on: December 10, 2013, 05:34:38 AM »
Only 32, PIP.

Tbombz take note, this could be a thread about you soon if you don't turn the ship around.

This...one of the best posts in this thread.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #230 on: December 10, 2013, 05:35:41 AM »
At least if your gonna talk shit about him now that he's gone do it on your main account. Don't hide behind your gimmick like some pussy fucking homo. This makes you a dirty piece of toilet paper as a human.

This isn't just for you, it's for any asshole doing this.

If you can't say anything good abstain.

Hi. Welcome to Getbig.

I think Muscular Development or RXMuscle might be more your style.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #231 on: December 10, 2013, 05:41:47 AM »
Hi. Welcome to Getbig.

I think Muscular Development or RXMuscle might be more your style.

Your being a douche bag on your real account. That's fine. Logging into a gimmick cause your a pussy not so much. You missed the point. What is the deal with women? You can't even leave one thread alone without hijacking it? Even when someone dies?

And look at my join date you dumb whore. Welcome lol. I'll welcome you with semen in your eye.
$

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: December 10, 2013, 05:43:15 AM »
Your being a douche bag on your real account. That's fine. Logging into a gimmick cause your a pussy not so much. You missed the point. What is the deal with women? You can't even leave one thread alone without hijacking it? Even when someone dies?

Expose me "Thick Nick".

Please, expose me.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: December 10, 2013, 05:45:53 AM »
Expose me "Thick Nick".

Please, expose me.

lol :D

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #234 on: December 10, 2013, 05:49:47 AM »
Quite enjoyed that chat log, TA, masterful eloquence in the face of a barrage of just, awful nonsense.

.. And we're still yet to hear from one of the voodoo who do what you don't do (buggery and so forth), people - VG

I feel bad for the guy.  I feel bad for anybody who has hopes for the future that are constantly dashed with the will of something external occurring (not that he didn't reap what he sowed).  There must have been a lot of dark moments these last few years and if you think him smiling like a cheshire cat in hospital, with his family in pictures and videos etc has all to do with him being demented into thinking he's going to beat his health problems - you don't understand the dynamics of what happens when this shit occurs.   I had a fair bit of respect for how this guy dealt with his health problems (externally - the oil err yeah) because I see he did what was necessary to try to deal with the worst part of all of this.  The family, it destroys them.  They have to watch the end of someone.  It's an absolute nightmare.   

Derek was a douchebag for a while on getbig many years ago (not so much in recent memory, he had basically mellowed to self aware).  He was a douchebag for putting oil into his body.

What he wasn't a douchebag about, was how he dealt with his sickness and appeared to do his best to protect his family from the sobering truth.  Anybody who has experienced the decline and demise of someone in their family will attest - the effects are absolutely brutal.

Sad. 

Reaped what he sowed, but at least minimised the hurt to his family.

Expose me "Thick Nick".

Please, expose me.

Can we see the muff, please?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #235 on: December 10, 2013, 06:07:20 AM »
I didn't know DA and I think we exchanged no more than 3 or 4 posts on these boards in the last several years.  

Regardless, I am sorry that he's gone and I certainly feel bad for his family and friends.  

DA appeared to live hard and push himself to the edge repeatedly.  

Hope others engaging in similar activities take note and realize we aren't indestructible no matter how big our muscles get.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #236 on: December 10, 2013, 06:16:25 AM »
He was quite a character; hated by a lot but had a lot of fans as well.

I always knew he was running on borrowed time, he just had that mentality about him where nothing mattered but to be big.

The last year or so he seemed to be humbled a bit by his sickness and i must say it's always sad to hear about somebody we all know passing away.  Even if he was an asshole to a lot of people, i don't wish death on anyone.

R.I.P.

8)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #237 on: December 10, 2013, 06:26:56 AM »
PIP Derek.

I logged in after what? 2 years just to post this. He was an idiot, but this is way to young to go. We had some good times here on GB with him.

Rest in Peace, Derek.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #238 on: December 10, 2013, 06:30:09 AM »
Bodybuilding and the IFBB promoting the healthy lifestyle  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #239 on: December 10, 2013, 06:31:06 AM »
Got to say I am somewhat sad.  I never met this guy but he seemed to have a weird kind of positive outlook.  He followed his passion even though his passion did him in.  This guy wore his heart on his sleeve.  He really craved recognition and he actually got the recognition he wanted from this very board.  I remember him marveling online about the hits and comments he was still getting from this board when he openly talked about his medical challenges.  Even the haters he counted among those who gave a shit.  I get the feeling his family will really miss him.  One less crazy but good-hearted bodybuilder for getbiggers to kick around.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #240 on: December 10, 2013, 06:32:25 AM »
RIP!  Condolences to his family and friends...

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #241 on: December 10, 2013, 06:34:08 AM »
PIP Derek.

I logged in after what? 2 years just to post this. He was an idiot, but this is way to young to go. We had some good times here on GB with him.

Rest in Peace, Derek.

I was thinking that - before

This guy could actually bring back the getbig dead

I was wondering if the goat may make an appearance, but I believe he might actually be in timeout.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #242 on: December 10, 2013, 06:44:50 AM »
I believe Goodrum said something along the lines of "I won't forgive that son of a bitch until he's dead" or something along those lines.

I'm curious as to how Vince feels now; whether he has had a change of heart or whether his bitterness consumes him still?

I thought I was going to dance on his grave when he croaked.....I think I'm just going to drink my coffee, read the paper, and watch last night's episode of The Daily Show.  I don't wish to waste anymore thing even thinking about this piece of shit. 

RIP Derek...you will be missed, but not by me

P.S....whenever I die, I hope you people aren't sobbing or doing any pathetic blubbering.  I never gave any mercy and I don't expect or want any in the end.
A

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: December 10, 2013, 06:47:05 AM »

I thought I was going to dance on his grave when he croaked.....I think I'm just going to drink my coffee, read the paper, and watch last night's episode of The Daily Show.  I don't wish to waste anymore thing even thinking about this piece of shit. 

P.S....whenever I die, I hope you people aren't sobbing or doing any pathetic blubbering.  I never gave any mercy and I don't expect or want any in the end.

Don't worry Vince, I think you're safe. ::)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #244 on: December 10, 2013, 06:48:58 AM »

I'm seriously rock hard right now.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #245 on: December 10, 2013, 06:49:47 AM »
Fact is, Vince never did anything about it while Derek was Alive. So, who really "won"?

(....neither.)

He who laughs last laughs loudest.....

So who's next....Basile, you want a fucking piece of Vince Goodrum????  I got plenty of voodoo dolls left on my shelf.
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #246 on: December 10, 2013, 06:53:03 AM »

So who's next....Basile, you want a fucking piece of Vince Goodrum????  I got plenty of voodoo dolls left on my shelf.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #247 on: December 10, 2013, 06:53:44 AM »

Great stuff.

Another one bites the dust. 

Who next?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #248 on: December 10, 2013, 06:55:22 AM »

Baha

Okay, you absolutely have to change your avatar image to this:

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #249 on: December 10, 2013, 06:58:40 AM »

Goodrump is no joke..
O