Author Topic: RIP Derek Anthony - 12-08-13  (Read 200994 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: RIP Derek Anthony
« Reply #250 on: December 10, 2013, 07:00:00 AM »
Baha

Okay, you absolutely have to change your avatar image to this:

I just may....you think I should call the funeral home he's being carted to to warn them not to use any electric cutter or cremate him......Lord know with all that fucking oil in him, a good spark could blow up the whole building or some shit.... :-\
A

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #251 on: December 10, 2013, 07:02:03 AM »

I just may....you think I should call the funeral home he's being carted to to warn them not to use any electric cutter or cremate him......Lord know with all that fucking oil in him, a good spark could blow up the whole building or some shit.... :-\

Hah, ahhh it's good to be alive, isn't it :)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: December 10, 2013, 07:06:58 AM »

He's gone Vince.  Let him be and just rest in peace.  All you will do is stress and hurt his family.  Try and have a heart. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #253 on: December 10, 2013, 07:10:17 AM »
He's gone Vince.  Let him be and just rest in peace.  All you will do is stress and hurt his family.  Try and have a heart.  

Oh, he would have laughed at what I said and if the roles were reversed, he would have been laughing at my demise.  Did you know he threatened to have Ron Harris's family murdered last week???
A

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: December 10, 2013, 07:14:58 AM »
Oh, he would have laughed at what I said and if the roles were reversed, he would have been laughing at my demise.
I think he liked you Vince.  He gave you attention and a lot of it.  That's not hate. 

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #255 on: December 10, 2013, 07:19:07 AM »
I think he liked you Vince.  He gave you attention and a lot of it.  That's not hate. 

I'd say spitting in his face (which Derek did) was fairly hateful.

Who knows who started the DA - VG war, with Ron's incessant deleting of threads, like much of getbig history, it is now a mystery.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #256 on: December 10, 2013, 07:19:56 AM »
I think he liked you Vince.  He gave you attention and a lot of it.  That's not hate.  

Nothing personal, but you're not going to change my mind about DA who is now...DA.  He threatened to wack my family, attacked my husband on his radio shows, spit on me at the Olympia......he gets no sympathy from me and if his family has a problem with me...well fuck them too.

No mercy for my enemies....never.

I'm rolling out of this thread.....bye

A

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: December 10, 2013, 07:20:44 AM »
I'd say spitting in his face (which Derek did) was fairly hateful.

Who knows who started the DA - VG war, with Ron's incessant deleting of threads, like much of getbig history, it is now a mystery.
Spitting was a bitch move. 

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #258 on: December 10, 2013, 07:33:45 AM »

Nothing personal, but you're not going to change my mind about DA who is now...DA.  He threatened to wack my family, attacked my husband on his radio shows, spit on me at the Olympia......he gets no sympathy from me and if his family has a problem with me...well fuck them too.

No mercy for my enemies....never.

I'm rolling out of this thread.....bye

Attacked my HUSBAND? Dafuq?
$

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #259 on: December 10, 2013, 07:38:18 AM »
Dude was a junkie... Steroids,Coke, Drinking, ect ....Kidney transplants...cmon you think you gonna live a long life like that ?

RIP Derek ..hopefully some of the getbiggers here will see that having big muscles isnt the most important thing in life.

L

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
Re: Derek Anthony has died (not a joke)
« Reply #260 on: December 10, 2013, 07:48:14 AM »
this guy is a moron with or without steroids.

I use plenty, probably more than 3x what most people use here and I'm far from a 'roid head'.

the guy has a personality defect that he blamed on steroids.

take the personality defect, add steroids, now you have the typical "roid rage" stereotype... now with the steroids, he still has the personality defect, so he adds GHB, coke, meth, ect... now he's a guy with a personality defect who has a brain ruined by stimulants.

he was a junkie who just happened to use steroids.. and later blamed his problems on steroids.if he'd never picked up a syringe filled with testosterone, he would've died huffing gas or something.

A fuck up is gonna FIND a way to fuck up. Sad, but what you wrote is most likely correct.

Look, bangin high doses is NOT good for your health, so his anabolic use was a major factor, but the rec drugs day in and day out, THAT COMBO WILL KILL YOU.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: December 10, 2013, 07:50:26 AM »
Attacked my HUSBAND? Dafuq?

You're new around here aren't you boy!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: December 10, 2013, 07:51:42 AM »
He's gone Vince.  Let him be and just rest in peace.  All you will do is stress and hurt his family.  Try and have a heart.  

Come on, like his family is scanning getbig posts, they have bigger fish to fry - pun seriously intended

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: December 10, 2013, 07:55:05 AM »
Come on, like his family is scanning getbig posts, they have bigger fish to fry - pun seriously intended
Vince said something about phoning the funeral place.  I didn't know if he was serious or not.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: December 10, 2013, 07:57:41 AM »
Vince said something about phoning the funeral place.  I didn't know if he was serious or not.  Maybe it was Vince's way of having the last words...who knows.

What part of Vince the fag calling a funeral place to alarm them of possible combustion thread of a recently arrived male corpse sounded plausible to you?

Ninja Edit:
God knows I would love to fuck you, but you're a dim light booty

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: December 10, 2013, 07:58:34 AM »
What part of Vince the fag calling a funeral place to alarm them of possible combustion thread of a recently arrived male corpse sounded plausible to you?
It's 2am here.  I need to rest my weary head. 

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #266 on: December 10, 2013, 07:58:59 AM »
You're new around here aren't you boy!

/sigh. I been here as long as you dipshit.

Longer actually.
$

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: December 10, 2013, 07:59:19 AM »
It's 2am here.  I need to rest my weary head. 

there you go :) be a good girl and fetch me a beer before you make yourself look pretty, atta girl.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: December 10, 2013, 08:00:02 AM »
/sigh. I been here as long as you dipshit.

And you didn't know that Vince was a fag and married how?

And I doubt that you have been longer on gebig than I have - use your thick head before your respond, force yourself to THINK!! atta boy

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #269 on: December 10, 2013, 08:02:54 AM »
And you didn't know that Vince was a fag and married how?

And I doubt that you have been longer on gebig than I have - use your thick head before your respond, force yourself to THINK!! atta boy

Check join dates dipshit. Just cause I didn't start posting until recently don't mean I wasn't here. I joined before you dumbass.
$

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: December 10, 2013, 08:03:13 AM »
there you go :) be a good girl and fetch me a beer before you make yourself look pretty, atta girl.
Ha ha  :P

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #271 on: December 10, 2013, 08:04:05 AM »
I never took it seriously...people calling him a fag.  People post so much bullshit on here about others that isn't true.  Honestly it makes no difference either way if he's gay or not.  All I care about his ones character and how they treat others and whats in their heart.  If they are good to me then I could care less if they are straight or not.

Same here.
$

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: December 10, 2013, 08:04:28 AM »
Check join dates dipshit. Just cause I didn't start posting until recently don't mean I wasn't here. I joined before you dumbass.

Sure ::) - Didn't I tell you to think before you open your semen trap? don't talk to me again

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #273 on: December 10, 2013, 08:07:34 AM »
Sure ::) - Didn't I tell you to think before you open your semen trap? don't talk to me again

Sure? Lol denial much. You do realize you can CHECK the join date right? Don't make me bitch slap you punk. I'll talk to whoever whenever. Your post count means less to me then ball cheese.
$

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: December 10, 2013, 08:08:47 AM »
Is this Nick the stick?