Author Topic: RIP Derek Anthony - 12-08-13  (Read 201071 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: RIP Derek Anthony
« Reply #350 on: December 10, 2013, 09:52:45 PM »

Like I've said before....lets not pretend that this was a good guy.  Even Keith didn't threaten to kill my family...just made fun of me which is why I was more respectful towards him when he died.

Derek Anthony was pretty much "EVERYTHING" that is wrong with bodybuilding....megadosi ng steroids, slin, GH, synthol, nubain, G4P, neurotic, caring nothing more than for amassing worthless possessions and trinkets...hats, jewelry, cars, etc maxxing every credit card out possible and never paying taxes leaving his family with a ton of debt and on top of that.....running up the tab for taxpayers and people who actually work for a living just to stay alive.

That's Derek Springer.....a joke and pathetic human being who never apologized for his actions to anyone....even threatening Ron Harris and his family just last week.    The only thing good that ever happened was that at least his family helped him out in his final days and is going to give him a proper burial which is quite frankly more than he deserves.

The one good thing that's going to come out of his expiration is that some people will hopefully think twice before shooting themselves up with every fucking thing in the world or they'll end up like Derek.....and he suffered mercilessly for over 2 years gasping for every breath in severe pain and agony and at the end.  I will honestly say that even someone like him didn't deserve it, but he caused it and even death row inmates died better than he did.  I wish that he took mine and John Romano's advice but he just didn't.

To all of you abusing....STOP THAT FUCKING SHIT.  Get right, get a job, and live vicariously.

Do yourself a huge favor and forgive and forget. You've got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

As for lessons learned, one can only hope. Unfortunately, there are an army of Dereks chomping at the bit to be getbig and any cost. If his life is going to be worth anything, let us hope that someone will become the wiser and not repeat his mistakes.....including spitting in your face.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #351 on: December 10, 2013, 09:59:50 PM »
to me his death is baffling

how can a man not survive with so many warning signs prior, and take better care

you have to be incredibly fearless and stupid. in his perspective he was totally fearless, he proved it to us always thumbs up in hospital poses, no signaling that he could use advice or him feeling humbled. reports from the doc didnt motivate him to do a 180

what was really controlling derek, was it really him? the love of money certainly isnt that strong is it? was he just that ballsy of a guy to take warning signs in stride because deep down he knew he would die one day and it didnt matter if it was tommorrow or 90. Thats fucking as hardcore as it gets, a true scientist seeking the other side IMO

Because, Falcon, we humans are fallible. We sometimes form strong idealisms and proceed to close our minds to all other possibilities. You are not exempt. You have come to the conclusion that meat is the root of all ill health. When anyone suggests otherwise, you blow it off. Just so you know, I am not suggesting that vegetarianism is unhealthy; I am just giving this as an example of how some people develop a mindset that is so impenetrable that they cannot and will not see things any other way.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #352 on: December 10, 2013, 10:20:30 PM »
hey queerio, you may stop now, he wasnt some stalin or something, he spat into your face and thats that.hes dead now.

you didnt have the guts to return him the favor as long he was alive.

youre not the eye for an eye kind of guy,i see, youre more the tyalk shit when the other is dead person.

go to his funeral and talk shit to his family,see how that goes.

Haha yes Derek is already dead and this nimrod Vince shows his true colors , the man is dead, move on

Really shows who the real POS is

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #353 on: December 10, 2013, 11:58:30 PM »
Haha yes Derek is already dead and this nimrod Vince shows his true colors , the man is dead, move on

Really shows who the real POS is

This.

Vince cant move on. Funny thing is that if DA was still alive, Vince would not say anything to DA in person. Hell, DA spit on Vince and Vince didnt do anything.

Vince has to be the biggest loser I have ever seen.
X

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #354 on: December 11, 2013, 12:02:35 AM »
it was hard/sad to watch Derek in his last years/months as he kept on abusing himself with all the oil-it never made any sence to me-sounded like he wanted to live.
Derek lived hard and died young... rest in peace Derek
P I P

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #355 on: December 11, 2013, 12:32:21 AM »

Like I've said before....lets not pretend that this was a good guy.  Even Keith didn't threaten to kill my family...just made fun of me which is why I was more respectful towards him when he died.

Derek Anthony was pretty much "EVERYTHING" that is wrong with bodybuilding....megadosi ng steroids, slin, GH, synthol, nubain, G4P, neurotic, caring nothing more than for amassing worthless possessions and trinkets...hats, jewelry, cars, etc maxxing every credit card out possible and never paying taxes leaving his family with a ton of debt and on top of that.....running up the tab for taxpayers and people who actually work for a living just to stay alive.

That's Derek Springer.....a joke and pathetic human being who never apologized for his actions to anyone....even threatening Ron Harris and his family just last week.    The only thing good that ever happened was that at least his family helped him out in his final days and is going to give him a proper burial which is quite frankly more than he deserves.

The one good thing that's going to come out of his expiration is that some people will hopefully think twice before shooting themselves up with every fucking thing in the world or they'll end up like Derek.....and he suffered mercilessly for over 2 years gasping for every breath in severe pain and agony and at the end.  I will honestly say that even someone like him didn't deserve it, but he caused it and even death row inmates died better than he did.  I wish that he took mine and John Romano's advice but he just didn't.

To all of you abusing....STOP THAT FUCKING SHIT.  Get right, get a job, and live vicariously.

Such great words form such a great rolemodel........ ::)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #356 on: December 11, 2013, 01:48:16 AM »
I remain neutral to Vince's reaction.

Particularly after reading that TA-DA chatlog

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=508773.msg7192100#msg7192100

Pretty despicable, really.

I liked Derek, don't think he deserved his fate  - but I wouldn't go as far as to say that he doesn't deserve to have some of his enemies, not exactly "respectful" upon his death.  This thread has played out pretty much how I thought it would.  Most of us just feel sorry for the guy - but a few people experienced negative aspects of the guy, above the general (and forgettable) public persona he portrayed.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #357 on: December 11, 2013, 03:17:05 AM »
I defend Vince in his reaction, DA was fucken harsh on him, I wish DA is in peace now, cause he was in a living hell the last few year..no way I could live on dialysis or live in a hospital, I hope and pray that his parents/family have strength, cause its tough to lose a loved one not only with XMAS around the corner but anytime.

Ofcourse internet personality is different then the real life one, but from what I heard DA spat at Vince, that's a scumbag act.

I have read many forums about members saying DA was a cool guy and i'm sure he was, but you just don't spit on people, and yes, Vince does out live his foes.

RIP Derek, hope his feeling better now.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #358 on: December 11, 2013, 04:15:18 AM »
Nick laying the smack down true Getbigger, from South Philly!

Represent yo.
$

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #359 on: December 11, 2013, 04:39:50 AM »
I remain neutral to Vince's reaction.

Particularly after reading that TA-DA chatlog

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=508773.msg7192100#msg7192100

Pretty despicable, really.

I liked Derek, don't think he deserved his fate  - but I wouldn't go as far as to say that he doesn't deserve to have some of his enemies, not exactly "respectful" upon his death.  This thread has played out pretty much how I thought it would.  Most of us just feel sorry for the guy - but a few people experienced negative aspects of the guy, above the general (and forgettable) public persona he portrayed.

There are some chatlogs where he went even further than that....like this one that Special Ed posted over at Muscle Week.

Fuck you man. I'll fucking molest your son next time I see you.

What? You're threatening to molest my son?

That's right mother fucker. What are you gonna do about it you little fucking bitch?

<Invoking Pulsa Dinara curse> I'm going to cause you to suffer a world of pain and a slow, gruesome death, that's what.

Hahaha, I'm gonna molest that little boy of yours...you just watch.

Still neutral???  Some of the stuff he threatened was so bad that if it was all made to light, his family would just throw him in a ditch and rot

A

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #360 on: December 11, 2013, 04:56:38 AM »

There are some chatlogs where he went even further than that....like this one that Special Ed posted over at Muscle Week.

Still neutral???  Some of the stuff he threatened was so bad that if it was all made to light, his family would just throw him in a ditch and rot

Vince for the shit he said to you, I feel for you, he was a fucken prick, but his dead, his a corpse now.
Lets wish his family the best.

DA was a true net gangsta. He was very disrespectful to members here, and to tell someone your going to molest there son, well....RIP

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #361 on: December 11, 2013, 05:05:07 AM »
He often threatened people's kids. It was his go-to insult to troll someone. He would claim he'd have their family hit by his mob contacts - laughable but true - and threaten to rape their children. The fact he would stoop so low to even "joke" about raping little boys speaks volumes about him.

He was the most unpleasant and obnoxious internet character ever created. Seeing as that is all pretty much all of us ever knew, then it's hard to do a lot of hand-wringing and commiserating.
O

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #362 on: December 11, 2013, 05:07:12 AM »
I remember when someone made a comment about a pic of him with some old schmoe. He said it was his grand dad and got all butt hurt and wanted info on the poster to go after him.  ::)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #363 on: December 11, 2013, 05:29:16 AM »
Still neutral???  Some of the stuff he threatened was so bad that if it was all made to light, his family would just throw him in a ditch and rot

I agree wholeheartedly that he wrote some very vile things.  I'm only "neutral" in the context of whether I would react the same as you have.

I'm still highly amused and entertained by what you've written, so far :)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: December 11, 2013, 05:39:49 AM »
I am going to remember the best about Derek not the worst.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #365 on: December 11, 2013, 06:06:40 AM »
I am going to remember the best about Derek not the worst.

Why would anyone remember him?

He provided mild amusement on the internet because he was a dick. Now he is gone, entertainment will be found elsewhere and he will soon be forgotten.

To be honest, I'm only looking in 'cause I think there's a few threads worth of entertainment yet to be squeezed from his oil filled body.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #366 on: December 11, 2013, 06:16:04 AM »
Will they hate him in hell as well?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: December 11, 2013, 06:20:11 AM »
Why would anyone remember him?

He provided mild amusement on the internet because he was a dick. Now he is gone, entertainment will be found elsewhere and he will soon be forgotten.

To be honest, I'm only looking in 'cause I think there's a few threads worth of entertainment yet to be squeezed from his oil filled body.

Very disrespectful to talk this way about someone who has just died. Derek made mistakes in life as we all do but you are just evil.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #368 on: December 11, 2013, 06:24:07 AM »
Very disrespectful to talk this way about someone who has just died. Derek made mistakes in life as we all do but you are just evil.

To be honest, your own entertainment value is dwindling. Perhaps you should consider a final exit for one last thread yourself.

Maybe some "less evil" people that don't like you right now will come along apre-vie and say how great you were in retrospect.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: December 11, 2013, 06:28:39 AM »
To be honest, your own entertainment value is dwindling. Perhaps you should consider a final exit for one last thread yourself.

Maybe some "less evil" people that don't like you right now will come along apre-vie and say how great you were in retrospect.

You will lose someone one day and feel pain and sorrow. I hope you hurt everyday until your last breath.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #370 on: December 11, 2013, 06:55:18 AM »

I got to go with Goodrum on this he spit on him and constantly berated him why would he feel sorry for him. I never had a issue with DA so sad he died early but think he would of lasted longer without abusing his body.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #371 on: December 11, 2013, 07:14:47 AM »
Lmao DA died??? Didn't see that coming ::) did he ever fight TA lol??

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: December 11, 2013, 07:19:29 AM »
You will lose someone one day and feel pain and sorrow. I hope you hurt everyday until your last breath.

You are mentally disturbed.  Crazy to hear a 50 year old woman with a child speaking like this.  Sad because you are a pretty cute woman, just so messed up

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: December 11, 2013, 07:28:50 AM »
You are mentally disturbed.  Crazy to hear a 50 year old woman with a child speaking like this.  Sad because you are a pretty cute woman, just so messed up

you have higher expectations for the quality of a 50 year old mother posting regularly on Getbig? haha

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
  • ''Billy is border line retarded'' Colette Nelson
« Reply #374 on: December 11, 2013, 07:28:54 AM »
Derek is the best case of egocentric madness the law of cause and effect at work
911 INSIDE JOB !