Author Topic: RIP Derek Anthony - 12-08-13  (Read 200878 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: RIP Derek Anthony
« Reply #375 on: December 11, 2013, 07:34:39 AM »
Derek is the best case of egocentric madness the law of cause and effect at work

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #376 on: December 11, 2013, 07:45:17 AM »
You will lose someone one day and feel pain and sorrow. I hope you hurt everyday until your last breath.

I have already lost people and felt pain and sorrow. I also knew a guy who was a real dick - he drove his car into a wall and died. All agreed that it was a good thing but a shame for the wall. Such is life.

Why the emotion Booty? Why is it wrong to have no feelings for a complete stranger who acts like a douche on the internet but provides much laughter at his own expense? Hardly Nelson Mandela was he now?

You - you are just a fucking lunatic with your "I hope you hurt everyday nonsense". You need to relax a little bit and keep your emotions in check.

I'm going to find your flap shots now and jerk off to them. Just to show that there is nothing wrong with providing an internet stranger with 5 minutes of entertainment. Just don't get too attached...

Thanks in advance.  :-*

random letters

• Getbig II
« Reply #377 on: December 11, 2013, 07:58:45 AM »
RIP

Derek was sick.  He obviously suffered from mental illness and he never got the help that he needed to get better.  That is what is sad in his passing.  We all watched a sick man get sicker until he died.  A much better story would be one where he received the help that he needed, learned from his mistakes and lived to turn his life around. 

There was a lot of wasted potential in Derek.  He wasn't going to solve cold fusion, but he did have something to contribute to the world.  May he find peace in death. 

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #378 on: December 11, 2013, 08:00:44 AM »
I hate people who start sympathizing just cos people die. Why should Vince suddenly forget the shit DA gave him? There are several people in my past who id raise a toast to if I heard theyd died. DA done nothing to me, so I can say I feel for the guys family, but if someone fucked me over at any point, why should I 'let it go, its in the past' ?  ::)

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #379 on: December 11, 2013, 08:02:21 AM »
RIP

Derek was sick.  He obviously suffered from mental illness and he never got the help that he needed to get better.  That is what is sad in his passing.  We all watched a sick man get sicker until he died.  A much better story would be one where he received the help that he needed, learned from his mistakes and lived to turn his life around. 

There was a lot of wasted potential in Derek.  He wasn't going to solve cold fusion, but he did have something to contribute to the world.  May he find peace in death. 

I agree, but the thing is. If Derek somehow had overcome his illnesses, do you think he would've suddenly dropped the bad lifestyle habits? I honestly doubt it unfortunately.

random letters

• Getbig II
« Reply #380 on: December 11, 2013, 08:07:55 AM »
I agree, but the thing is. If Derek somehow had overcome his illnesses, do you think he would've suddenly dropped the bad lifestyle habits? I honestly doubt it unfortunately.

Probably not.  It's a rare thing for us to truly change.  Behaviors that are 15 years old are ingrained and tough to shake even without the burden of mental illness.  I just would prefer that version of the story.

Hey, it's almost Christmas.  Why not a bodybuilder version of A Christmas Carol?  One where DA is visited by Munzer, Nasser and Kovacs, has an epiphany and buys Vince an extension on his double wide for penance?

ob205

• Getbig III
« Reply #381 on: December 11, 2013, 08:15:56 AM »
What I don't understand, people would post synthol freaks on his page and he would say "I don't look like that asshole."  Was he really delusional or not admitting to using all that oil?

I felt he could have done some good by being honest about synthol and dissuading anyone from its use. 

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #382 on: December 11, 2013, 08:24:58 AM »
What I don't understand, people would post synthol freaks on his page and he would say "I don't look like that asshole."  Was he really delusional or not admitting to using all that oil?

I felt he could have done some good by being honest about synthol and dissuading anyone from its use. 

Yeh I recall a few people would post on his FB page about his synthol, and he would go crazy on how he has never touched the stuff etc.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #383 on: December 11, 2013, 08:50:10 AM »
I thought D.A. was entertaining enough, problem with him was his UNEDUCATED LOVE of SYNTHOL... that shit, more than anything, has HORRIBLE effects and must be processed by your filters (liver/kidneys) on the way out of your body.

**** THIS, he couldn't understand ****

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: December 11, 2013, 08:59:14 AM »

If you read through that thread I posted he came on here and openly discussed his love for it.  In that new years eve pic he posted he said he used it to get his arms up to 22 inches before he went out

random letters

• Getbig II
« Reply #385 on: December 11, 2013, 09:09:33 AM »
Derek fully admitted to using and loving synthol.  He even posted his protocol (or was it on a radio show?) 

However, he had denied using it recently, saying that he was completely clean (including oil) while waiting for his transplant.  But that wasn't true.  I posted a pic that he had put up on Instagram where he was still bleeding from the puncture wound where he had topped up his bi's. 

This is where the illness is obvious.  He knew that it was wrong/stupid/dangerous to use it while ill, which is why he denied using at the end.  But he did it anyhow.  Look at any of the pics that he had posted in the last 6 months and the oil abuse is painfully obvious.   

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #386 on: December 11, 2013, 09:40:18 AM »
I thought D.A. was entertaining enough, problem with him was his UNEDUCATED LOVE of SYNTHOL... that shit, more than anything, has HORRIBLE effects and must be processed by your filters (liver/kidneys) on the way out of your body.

**** THIS, he couldn't understand ****

Some people still believe the oil is harmless. These same people wonder why blood pressure has gone through the roof.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #387 on: December 11, 2013, 09:56:51 AM »
Some people still believe the oil is harmless. These same people wonder why blood pressure has gone through the roof.
^^
EXACTLY, the body just struggles to process this shit- and he just kept on doing it.  I'm betting his heart ventricle just burst on him, and he never knew what happened.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #388 on: December 11, 2013, 10:04:45 AM »

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #389 on: December 11, 2013, 10:06:45 AM »
His last video on YouTube   

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #390 on: December 11, 2013, 10:07:18 AM »
with such a nice big cock why would he even use steroids? no homo

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #391 on: December 11, 2013, 10:11:16 AM »

What?!! No homo cannot apply to that statement!.....Lol

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #392 on: December 11, 2013, 10:15:05 AM »

Worst. Use. Of. No Homo. Ever.
$

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #393 on: December 11, 2013, 10:19:46 AM »
Will they hate him in hell as well?
Hell = Death

it just means a place you dont get to stand up again from

heaven = earth after armegedon and repopulate the earth with the righteous of spirit and restore paradise to pre-forbidden apple state

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #394 on: December 11, 2013, 10:33:38 AM »
Worst. Use. Of. No Homo. Ever.

Hahahahahaha.  :D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #395 on: December 11, 2013, 11:55:03 AM »
I remember when someone made a comment about a pic of him with some old schmoe. He said it was his grand dad and got all butt hurt and wanted info on the poster to go after him.  ::)
i recall this as well, DA claimed it was his grandfather and went to pieces over it. 

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #396 on: December 11, 2013, 12:01:15 PM »
I never really followed DA on the forums, or any of his fueds. I seem to remember he outed squadfather. I saw that  he was not liked very much. I only knew of him from the GAT ads.  At the time people onhere were saying he had AIDS and talking alot of shit about his health. That year I went to the Arnold Classic and saw him at the GAT booth and he looked ill, his skin was the color purple. My first reaction was "wow, those guys aren't just talking shit. He looks really sick." I think he got all those tats to cover up how sick he really looked.

People get sick and die for all sorts of reasons. Relatively young men die from cancer, heart failure, strokes etc all the time. People who live clean lives get kidney failure. Who can say why he got so ill. His drug use didn't help but 32 is too young to go out like he did. Its sad to see a human being do that to themselves.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #397 on: December 11, 2013, 12:48:42 PM »

Like I've said before....lets not pretend that this was a good guy.  Even Keith didn't threaten to kill my family...just made fun of me which is why I was more respectful towards him when he died.

Derek Anthony was pretty much "EVERYTHING" that is wrong with bodybuilding....megadosi ng steroids, slin, GH, synthol, nubain, G4P, neurotic, caring nothing more than for amassing worthless possessions and trinkets...hats, jewelry, cars, etc maxxing every credit card out possible and never paying taxes leaving his family with a ton of debt and on top of that.....running up the tab for taxpayers and people who actually work for a living just to stay alive.

That's Derek Springer.....a joke and pathetic human being who never apologized for his actions to anyone....even threatening Ron Harris and his family just last week.    The only thing good that ever happened was that at least his family helped him out in his final days and is going to give him a proper burial which is quite frankly more than he deserves.

The one good thing that's going to come out of his expiration is that some people will hopefully think twice before shooting themselves up with every fucking thing in the world or they'll end up like Derek.....and he suffered mercilessly for over 2 years gasping for every breath in severe pain and agony and at the end.  I will honestly say that even someone like him didn't deserve it, but he caused it and even death row inmates died better than he did.  I wish that he took mine and John Romano's advice but he just didn't.

To all of you abusing....STOP THAT FUCKING SHIT.  Get right, get a job, and live vicariously.

So it's not enough he's dead you have to keep talking? You're a fuckin cockroach.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #398 on: December 11, 2013, 02:13:14 PM »
at least nasser, Kovacs, Luke, art, were pros and looked good.

DA looked like shit
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #399 on: December 11, 2013, 02:25:17 PM »
derekanthony20 [12:50 A.M.]: ill f**k your girl ***
derekanthony20 [12:50 A.M.]: and your dead parents
derekanthony20 [12:50 A.M.]: lol
derekanthony20 [12:50 A.M.]: your mom sucked my cock
derekanthony20 [12:50 A.M.]: lol

Derek Anthony at his very best.

P.I.P. Derek.