Author Topic: RIP Derek Anthony - 12-08-13  (Read 201111 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: RIP Derek Anthony
« Reply #400 on: December 11, 2013, 02:25:27 PM »
Derek Anthony was a good bodybuilder, and a good man. He was one of us. He was a man who loved the gym... and bodybuilding. He died, like so many young men of his generation, he died before his time. In your wisdom, Lord, you took him, as you took so many bright flowering young men. These young men gave their lives. And so would Derek. Derek, who loved bodybuilding. Good night, sweet prince.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #401 on: December 11, 2013, 02:32:18 PM »
Derek Anthony was a good bodybuilder, and a good man. He was one of us. He was a man who loved the gym... and bodybuilding. He died, like so many young men of his generation, he died before his time. In your wisdom, Lord, you took him, as you took so many bright flowering young men. These young men gave their lives. And so would Derek. Derek, who loved bodybuilding. Good night, sweet prince.

;)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #402 on: December 11, 2013, 02:54:35 PM »

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: December 11, 2013, 03:51:12 PM »
he was in some aspects what many want to be but never have the balls to do so.

and looked very good in his prime.

he died young, but maybe he lived more than many who get to age 80 ever will.

sure, was not right in the head and all, but lived the life,some aspects
n

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: December 11, 2013, 03:53:57 PM »
he was in some aspects what many want to be

As far as I could get.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #405 on: December 11, 2013, 04:22:05 PM »

I'm not related to synthol injecting gay strippers >:(

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #406 on: December 11, 2013, 04:24:04 PM »
Hell = Death

it just means a place you dont get to stand up again from

heaven = earth after armegedon and repopulate the earth with the righteous of spirit and restore paradise to pre-forbidden apple state

If this delusion gives you inner peace, then good for you.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #407 on: December 11, 2013, 04:32:09 PM »
RIP

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #408 on: December 11, 2013, 05:03:16 PM »
DA was a moron I don't think there can be any doubt about that.
But he gave me several hours of enjoyment listening to his crazy/amateurish radio shows, while doing cardio,
it is interesting how people sneak into your life via radio/TV shows.

So I for one will miss him

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #409 on: December 11, 2013, 05:07:46 PM »

Face down in the mud......

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #410 on: December 11, 2013, 05:09:13 PM »
Maybe the lord took him so he could continue to deflower him.  He needed him for a reason and that one seems as good as any, don`t ya think?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: December 11, 2013, 05:09:52 PM »
DA was a moron I don't think there can be any doubt about that.
But he gave me several hours of enjoyment listening to his crazy/amateurish radio shows, while doing cardio,
it is interesting how people sneak into your life via radio/TV shows.

So I for one will miss him
His radio show on rxmuscle was good.  Then it got axed and replaced by some boring crap.  I listened to his show and got quite a few laughs.  Loved the "hit list"...

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #412 on: December 11, 2013, 05:11:37 PM »
Like I've said before....lets not pretend that this was a good guy.  Even Keith didn't threaten to kill my family...just made fun of me which is why I was more respectful towards him when he died.

Derek Anthony was pretty much "EVERYTHING" that is wrong with bodybuilding....megadosi ng steroids, slin, GH, synthol, nubain, G4P, neurotic, caring nothing more than for amassing worthless possessions and trinkets...hats, jewelry, cars, etc maxxing every credit card out possible and never paying taxes leaving his family with a ton of debt and on top of that.....running up the tab for taxpayers and people who actually work for a living just to stay alive.

That's Derek Springer.....a joke and pathetic human being who never apologized for his actions to anyone....even threatening Ron Harris and his family just last week.    The only thing good that ever happened was that at least his family helped him out in his final days and is going to give him a proper burial which is quite frankly more than he deserves.

The one good thing that's going to come out of his expiration is that some people will hopefully think twice before shooting themselves up with every fucking thing in the world or they'll end up like Derek.....and he suffered mercilessly for over 2 years gasping for every breath in severe pain and agony and at the end.  I will honestly say that even someone like him didn't deserve it, but he caused it and even death row inmates died better than he did.  I wish that he took mine and John Romano's advice but he just didn't.
--------------------------------------

So it's not enough he's dead you have to keep talking? You're a fuckin cockroach.

vince is a sociopath if you haven't noticed, and perhaps even a psychopath

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #413 on: December 11, 2013, 05:15:11 PM »
Maybe the lord took him so he could continue to deflower him.  He needed him for a reason and that one seems as good as any, don`t ya think?

haven't u watch the big lebowski, little rat??

hat shoes are you wearing today? let me guess, square toe k. cole

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #414 on: December 11, 2013, 05:17:51 PM »
His radio show on rxmuscle was good.  Then it got axed and replaced by some boring crap.  I listened to his show and got quite a few laughs.  Loved the "hit list"...

booty if i was a very different man and you were a very different woman, we could have made a great couple  8)

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #415 on: December 11, 2013, 05:18:20 PM »
I did.

He was the same in real life as he was on the internet.
Are you from nyc area?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: December 11, 2013, 05:19:57 PM »
booty if i was a very different man and you were a very different woman, we could have made a great couple  8)
But then we wouldn't be the same people, so what's the point in that? 

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #417 on: December 11, 2013, 05:32:10 PM »
But then we wouldn't be the same people, so what's the point in that? 
your post  is where the 'if you were a very different person' caveat kicks in you see.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #418 on: December 11, 2013, 06:57:33 PM »
After all the speculation wouldn't it be ironic if the autopsy showed that Derek died of a broken heart?

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #419 on: December 11, 2013, 07:08:52 PM »

Man you are usually a solid poster, but this is perhaps the dumbest, most cliche comment in these 17 pages

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #420 on: December 11, 2013, 07:33:52 PM »
Man you are usually a solid poster, but this is perhaps the dumbest, most cliche comment in these 17 pages
yeah missed the mark there,cramming 32 yrs in and at least last 4 pretty sick,last 2 really bad i would rather live to 80 and had 70of them really productive seems better deal in life,,figure 18 to 32 he drugged and put other chemicals in his body that fukked him up,so he got 10 yrs as a kid 8-16 or 17 to be just regular type kid and then he started the 2nd act,2nd act if healthy should be 40 ish if its meant to be of course,he robbed himself a fuller/longer life.sorry...

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: December 11, 2013, 07:37:26 PM »
yeah missed the mark there,cramming 32 yrs in and at least last 4 pretty sick,last 2 really bad i would rather live to 80 and had 70of them really productive seems better deal in life,,figure 18 to 32 he drugged and put other chemicals in his body that fukked him up,so he got 10 yrs as a kid 8-16 or 17 to be just regular type kid and then he started the 2nd act,2nd act if healthy should be 40 ish if its meant to be of course,he robbed himself a fuller/longer life.sorry...
Poor Derek.  His funeral is today. 

dustin

« Reply #422 on: December 11, 2013, 07:40:47 PM »
After all the speculation wouldn't it be ironic if the autopsy showed that Derek died of a broken heart?

Almost spat Coke Zero on my computer. Good one! lol

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: December 11, 2013, 08:54:16 PM »
nah, knew this one gonna be misunderstood.

thats why i said "some aspects".

its few, but theyre there.ofc the vast majority of his actions was plain retarded.

theres oemthing valueable to learn from guys like him and to an extent, zyzz.

ie, what not to overdo,how things can go wrong etc.
n

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #424 on: December 11, 2013, 09:28:55 PM »

Galenicko, are you saying that we all desire to pump our bodies full of drugs and die in our 30s?  :o :D :D
X