Author Topic: RIP Derek Anthony - 12-08-13  (Read 201050 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: RIP Derek Anthony
« Reply #475 on: December 14, 2013, 01:35:10 PM »
No but his family does. Re-read my post. There's a time and place to speak your opinion. Publicly only days after he passed is disrespectful not only to his family but to all of us.

So do you really think that his family is going to come to this place to read the "eulogies" of members, keeping in mind that this is a place where their beloved, albeit idiotic son was so regularly (and deservedly so) lambasted?

Doubtful but if you wish to believe that, okay fine. ;D

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #476 on: December 14, 2013, 06:48:24 PM »
So do you really think that his family is going to come to this place to read the "eulogies" of members, keeping in mind that this is a place where their beloved, albeit idiotic son was so regularly (and deservedly so) lambasted?

Doubtful but if you wish to believe that, okay fine. ;D

No and I never said that. What I'm saying is his loved ones deserve our respect; it's not about if they're going to read this or not (which btw you would be extremely surprised how many people lurk this board), it's about what you put out there and being respectful to others and to life in general.

Derek NEVER hurt anyone. Agree or not with his life choices and behavior online (he was nice in person btw, we met several time), that's not a reason to cheer his death and being disrespectful.

®

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: December 14, 2013, 06:58:43 PM »
No and I never said that. What I'm saying is his loved ones deserve our respect; it's not about if they're going to read this or not (which btw you would be extremely surprised how many people lurk this board), it's about what you put out there and being respectful to others and to life in general.

Derek NEVER hurt anyone. Agree or not with his life choices and behavior online (he was nice in person btw, we met several time), that's not a reason to cheer his death and being disrespectful.

well said!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #478 on: December 14, 2013, 06:58:49 PM »
FAKE "NAME" (ANTHONY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR NAME, MAYBE STAGE NAME TO APPEASE COCKS U SUCKED), FAKE MUSCLES, FAKE HAIR, COVERING UP FOR A DECADE OF COCKSUCKING... .... EVEN FAKE "SPONSORS".... \

DEREK HAS TARNISHED WHAT WE USED TO LOOK UP TO AS A SPORT; NOT TRYING TO PUT EVERYTHING ON U CHIEF BUT YOU'RE THE EPITOME, THE CULMINATION OF EMBARRASSMENT THAT MADE MOST OF US WITH GENETICS AND HARD WORK (*NOT SYNTHOL AND AIDS*) SAY FUCK IT AND TURN OUR BACK ON THIS "INDUSTRY".

CONGRATS; YOUR LEGACY IS CANDIDATE PUSS, G4P, HAIR CLUB FOR MEN, GOD KNOWS HOW MANY MOST MUSCULAR CUM SHOTS AND HOW MANY CC's OF "mct" "oil" UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF "GUYLINER" "SKINNYLUMBO".....

COFFERSPEED.

... ALL WITH FUNCTIONING KIDNEYS NONETHELESS.. WHAT WOULD YOU GIVE FOR THAT "DA"?

"DA" "SHOW"

DOES IT STAND FOR DIALYSIS?

"DEREK" = EXCREMENT OF A HUMAN BEING. HOPE U DIE SOON CHIEF. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED A "PUSH", I'LL BE HAPPY TO "ASSIST". EVERYONE WILL BE BETTER OFF. NO OFFENSE, IT'S JUST WHAT YOU ARE AND/OR HAVE BECOME.

Sickle-cellS-sPEED.

O

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #479 on: December 14, 2013, 07:03:50 PM »

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: December 14, 2013, 07:05:18 PM »
Very very cruel

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #481 on: December 14, 2013, 07:18:17 PM »

"DEREK" = EXCREMENT OF A HUMAN BEING. HOPE U DIE SOON CHIEF. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED A "PUSH", I'LL BE HAPPY TO "ASSIST". EVERYONE WILL BE BETTER OFF. NO OFFENSE, IT'S JUST WHAT YOU ARE AND/OR HAVE BECOME.

Sickle-cellS-sPEED.

:'(

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #482 on: December 14, 2013, 07:21:24 PM »
:'(

Wow, that was pretty bad. I don't remember posting this. I wish I could take it back now. Derek and I used to create drama on here for the fun of it then have a laugh via PM but this was too much.

How long did you search my posts chief? Props for your dedication. I don't the time or patience these days lol.
®

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #483 on: December 14, 2013, 07:23:42 PM »

How long did your search my posts chief? Props for your dedication. I don't the time or patience these days lol.

Didn't search for shit. See above.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #484 on: December 14, 2013, 07:54:03 PM »
In both life and now in death, Derek garners more attention than what he is deserving of.   He was of no significance in the bodybuilding community, or any other.  Whether an online persona or act, or not, his demeanor was repugnant and his lifestyle a cautionary tale.  Now in death, as is typical,  there is a revisionist mentality that seeks to portray him in a much more positive light.  No one should celebrate his passing, but neither should we concern ourselves overly with it either.  Thousands of tragedies occur in this world each day. Derek's passing is not among them.  

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #485 on: December 14, 2013, 08:01:47 PM »
In both life and now in death, Derek garners more attention than what he is deserving of.   He was of no significance in the bodybuilding community, or any other.  Whether an online persona or act, or not, his demeanor was repugnant and his lifestyle a cautionary tale.  Now in death, as is typical,  there is a revisionist mentality that seeks to portray him in a much more positive light.  No one should celebrate his passing, but neither should we concern ourselves overly with it either.  Thousands of tragedies occur in this world each day. Derek's passing is not among them.  

Thanks for setting us all straight, Asshole.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #486 on: December 14, 2013, 08:05:48 PM »
So think DEEP here for a moment our own country makes threats daily on other countries and we pay these people our hard earned tax dollars to go play WAR with others.....Aside from spitting on Vince years back name one person who Derek has harmed......I think Vince harmed derek far more mailing his family nude photos and such just my opinion......Derek was hated but was able to survive and make a living without working a 9 to 5 for some tight wad Boss....

Derek never hurt anyone he was no THUG or KILLER just carried an image that WORKED for him personally he suffered a tragedy far more damaging than anyone here since we are still here and he is no longer with us......Anyone who feels he was a AHOLE in the past thats fine but wishing death on a man is truly sad

I Derek is at peace wherever the world has taken him......I will forever remember him as a friend classmate and brother in this world regardless of the internet drama 

"Play war?"   Go fuck yourself you half-wit pathetic sack of monkey shit. 

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: December 14, 2013, 08:08:20 PM »
Thanks for setting us all straight, Asshole.

Anytime, schmoe.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #488 on: December 14, 2013, 08:22:19 PM »
Wow, that was pretty bad. I don't remember posting this. I wish I could take it back now.

Too late, bro.

You killed Derek Anthony

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: December 14, 2013, 08:32:31 PM »
Derek never hurt anyone.  He was a human being and part of this community.  I am disgusted by some of the cold and heartless posts. 

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #490 on: December 14, 2013, 08:34:11 PM »
Derek never hurt anyone.  He was a human being and part of this community.  I am disgusted by some of the cold and heartless posts. 

X2.

There's a silver-lining between doucheying around on the boards and someone life. Many on here don't seem to grasp that concept. 
®

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: December 14, 2013, 08:40:50 PM »
There will never be anyone like Derek.  He was really one of a kind.  May god rest his beautiful heart! 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #492 on: December 14, 2013, 09:16:19 PM »
There will never be anyone like Derek.  He was really one of a kind.  May god rest his beautiful heart! 
Now thats just going a little too far.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: December 14, 2013, 10:32:23 PM »

In whose opinion is he not deserving of the attention bestowed on him. It matters not whether you found him repugnant or that his life was little more than a cautionary tale. What matters is that he evoked responses from people and even from beyond the grave he is sill doing this....you're post included.

Anytime someone passes and leaves loved ones behind to grieve, it is a tragedy. You may not be saddened over his death, but there are others who are and it is those people who loved him who should be shown some respect.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #494 on: December 14, 2013, 10:45:50 PM »
Yes, perhaps we should put a disclaimer on every page to ensure they do not read further.

I propose the DA - TA chat log.

That'll keep them from going too far down the rabbit hole.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #495 on: December 14, 2013, 10:47:51 PM »
he was an idiot but anyone who finds satisfaction in his death isn't worth life themselves, if you feel he doesn't deserve sympathy say nothing he's dead.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #496 on: December 15, 2013, 12:11:22 AM »

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: December 15, 2013, 01:26:26 AM »
Rip Ron

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #498 on: December 15, 2013, 01:27:02 AM »

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: December 15, 2013, 05:01:45 AM »
In whose opinion is he not deserving of the attention bestowed on him. It matters not whether you found him repugnant or that his life was little more than a cautionary tale. What matters is that he evoked responses from people and even from beyond the grave he is sill doing this....you're post included.

Anytime someone passes and leaves loved ones behind to grieve, it is a tragedy. You may not be saddened over his death, but there are others who are and it is those people who loved him who should be shown some respect.

Very clearly in my opinion. His passing is very unfortunate yes, but hardly a tragedy.  Derek made his own choices and was self destructive.  Each day around this world thousands die from circumstances that are real tragedies that are not of their own making. Often innocent children. Western society is typically very callous and uncaring in response, but for some reason in the wake of Derek's death there is suddenly an outpouring of sympathy.  Is some sympathy wrong?  Not at all.   Hard to reconcile though, considering the venom directed to him while he was alive by those same people.  Perhaps it's a matter of guilt, I don't know.  There is of course the typical revisionist mentality that now seeks to make the deceased out to be saintly and place him on a pedestal, when he was anything but.