Author Topic: RIP Derek Anthony - 12-08-13  (Read 201065 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: RIP Derek Anthony
« Reply #625 on: December 28, 2013, 01:31:52 AM »
Why do you care about DA so much I don't even remember you posting on this board when DA was really active on this board. I don;t know maybe you guys knew each other in that case my apologys. I just remember derek posted here daily in 2005-2006 then just posted occasionally he always took a bad thrashing when he posted so I think he stopped posting here,man what a cocky prick that guy could be always talking about all the women he got and how he had such a nice car and was so rich all of it was bullshit. DA is one guy I wouldn;t shed a tear if they died,thew guy was a real jerk-IMO. sad when people die young but not jerks like DA that is just bad karma catching up with him.

I knew Derek from md forums and rxmuscle forums 2008-2013. 

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #626 on: December 28, 2013, 04:22:43 AM »
spring cleaning yesterday and clearing dozens of old BB mags and guess who I see in a 2003 Men's Exercise mag?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #627 on: December 28, 2013, 09:32:57 PM »
spring cleaning yesterday and clearing dozens of old BB mags and guess who I see in a 2003 Men's Exercise mag?

Derek was doing well for himself in his younger years.  He worked for Gat and I can honestly say that I had never heard of this company until I saw Derek working for them.  He got a lot of exposure for them.  I don't hear about them anymore. 

whitewidow

« Reply #628 on: December 29, 2013, 01:10:00 AM »
Derek was doing well for himself in his younger years.  He worked for Gat and I can honestly say that I had never heard of this company until I saw Derek working for them.  He got a lot of exposure for them.  I don't hear about them anymore. 

german american Technologys was around way before they used derek for their adds. I want to say they used palumbo before derek but I am not 100% for sure but it was some amateur bodybuilder they used before derek. Derek had a good Physique. I don't think he needed to use Synthol. I think he def was noweher near pro level but he had a way above average physique. he let to many people get to his head! It was very easy to piss Derek off. He was not very mature on the board most professionals just would of ignored any hateful posts but derek would go nutts over the bad posts. without the Synthol Derek would of had a normal looking physique. Too much synthol will ruin a good physique and that is exactly what derek did and he got addicted to using synthol.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #629 on: December 29, 2013, 01:18:53 AM »
german american Technologys was around way before they used derek for their adds. I want to say they used palumbo before derek but I am not 100% for sure but it was some amateur bodybuilder they used before derek. Derek had a good Physique. I don't think he needed to use Synthol. I think he def was noweher near pro level but he had a way above average physique. he let to many people get to his head! It was very easy to piss Derek off. He was not very mature on the board most professionals just would of ignored any hateful posts but derek would go nutts over the bad posts. without the Synthol Derek would of had a normal looking physique. Too much synthol will ruin a good physique and that is exactly what derek did and he got addicted to using synthol.

He looked amazing and should have stayed away from synthol.  I think he got addicted and thought more is better.  I actually believe Derek had a bit of an addictive personality.  He over did the tattoos as well.  Should have never got any. 

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #630 on: December 29, 2013, 07:35:02 AM »

If your "spring cleaning" and "come across" this type of material, do you stare at it for a second and say...

"Holy fuck does this make me gay?"

Or did you already know?

Just curious.
$

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #631 on: December 29, 2013, 09:12:26 PM »
He over did the tattoos as well.  Should have never got any. 

You think???

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #632 on: December 29, 2013, 09:54:18 PM »
You think???

My opinion is that he should have never got any tatts.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #633 on: December 29, 2013, 10:47:32 PM »

That must be what you meant earlier when you said he shouldn't have got any.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #634 on: December 29, 2013, 11:28:13 PM »

He started getting heavily tatted when he got lots of lesions on his skin.
O

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #635 on: December 29, 2013, 11:31:49 PM »
He started getting heavily tatted when he got lots of lesions on his skin.
I thought it was just an addiction

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #636 on: December 29, 2013, 11:33:13 PM »
I thought it was just an addiction

It's an addiction that coincided with his lesions.
O

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #637 on: December 29, 2013, 11:39:13 PM »
It's an addiction that coincided with his lesions.
Poor thing.   :( 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #638 on: December 30, 2013, 12:15:50 AM »

At the risk of ruining my already tarnished reputation around here, I must say that I agree. When he was a few years younger and not tatted up, he was kind of hot. He ruined his looks in my opinion. But then, I am an old man with antiquated views on these things. Maybe his followers thought he looked even hotter with the tats and the injected oil than he did before.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #639 on: December 30, 2013, 12:50:16 AM »
At the risk of ruining my already tarnished reputation around here, I must say that I agree. When he was a few years younger and not tatted up, he was kind of hot. He ruined his looks in my opinion. But then, I am an old man with antiquated views on these things. Maybe his followers thought he looked even hotter with the tats and the injected oil than he did before.
Yes he was a very good looking man.  I thought he was hot too.  The first pic I saw of him on md forums he was doing a bicep shot and on the side wearing a red singlet.  I found him attractive.  Then he started adding more oil and more and more tatts.  I preferred him with minimal tatts and little to no oil.  I say little to no oil because he was probably injecting some. I will find the pic...

It's the one of him on the right...turned to the side doing a bicep pose.  Pretty dam hot...

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
« Reply #640 on: December 30, 2013, 05:13:46 AM »

at what point during the day did you ruin this mag?  i bet you even ordered the dvd.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #641 on: December 31, 2013, 09:26:54 AM »
Yes he was a very good looking man.  I thought he was hot too.  The first pic I saw of him on md forums he was doing a bicep shot and on the side wearing a red singlet.  I found him attractive.  Then he started adding more oil and more and more tatts.  I preferred him with minimal tatts and little to no oil.  I say little to no oil because he was probably injecting some. I will find the pic...

It's the one of him on the right...turned to the side doing a bicep pose.  Pretty dam hot...

How tall was he ? you mentioned you walked by him one time ? any idea Ms Booty ?
K

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #642 on: December 31, 2013, 06:09:47 PM »
How tall was he ? you mentioned you walked by him one time ? any idea Ms Booty ?
I was upstairs in the venue at the NY Pro and it was very crowded.  I was walking past a group of people and I saw him very briefly, shaking peoples hands dressed in a nice suit with a huge smile on his face.  I am 5'4 and he was quite a bit taller than me.  I was wearing heels at the time too...but only 3 inchers. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #643 on: December 31, 2013, 11:36:41 PM »
I'm sure you didn't mind the oil in his cock.

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
« Reply #644 on: January 01, 2014, 12:19:50 PM »
I met and spoke to DA at several Arnold Classic's in Ohio.  The people who said there were two people ARE right. The Derek I met (Derek Springer) was cool, social, loved to talk about bodybuilding, pretty women, cars and food. I did not meet or see the other Derek Anthony person...that was online. 

RIP!

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #645 on: January 01, 2014, 09:51:06 PM »
PIP. Pretty sad. Now decomposing 6ft under

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #646 on: January 01, 2014, 11:03:14 PM »
Spitting on a Nebrew in public shows no discipline...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #647 on: January 01, 2014, 11:07:19 PM »
Spitting on a Nebrew in public shows no discipline...

He's dead....it's time to move on.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #648 on: January 03, 2014, 02:19:13 PM »
Mr/mrs Moderator, could you please degrade this thread to a non-sticky....DA is so boring.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #649 on: January 03, 2014, 06:37:53 PM »
This thread is the only thing keeping Derek alive. Unpin the thread, we lose DA.
O