Author Topic: i think i've changed my mind on GHRP2  (Read 7713 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
i think i've changed my mind on GHRP2
« on: December 09, 2013, 08:09:17 PM »
mixed 5mg with 1ml water and been running a 10iu shot or two per day for the past week and holy fuck, i'll be damned if I'm not gaining weight and getting huge pumps & good workouts despite cutting my dosages wayyyyy down.

I may have to order a couple more vials of that cheap shit. lol.

chess315

Re: i think i've changed my mind on GHRP2
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 08:20:29 PM »
mixed 5mg with 1ml water and been running a 10iu shot or two per day for the past week and holy fuck, i'll be damned if I'm not gaining weight and getting huge pumps & good workouts despite cutting my dosages wayyyyy down.

so 500mcg once or twice a day how does that feel make you really hungry?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 08:30:51 PM »
I doubt you'll get anything out of more than 1mcg/kg mate. This is based on medical studies even when the dosage was taken really high.
Ipamorelin however, the dosage can be taken way up high

martellrui

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 08:36:56 PM »

Which company you used?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 08:46:23 PM »
so 500mcg once or twice a day how does that feel make you really hungry?

I'd always believed ghrp6 was the one with the increased hunger, but this stuff has me thinking about food all day.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013, 08:49:35 PM »
Which company you used?

I've used quite a few companies in the past.. but this stuff is from ManpowerResearch (Mp research), they're closed down now, and have been for months after the owner got busted for identity theft... I just found a little stockpile of pep's I had in my fridge. lol... some Maxim igf1lr3 as well.

still have a bunch of cjc without DAC.. but I hate the feeling it gives (flushing, ect...) too.... I should clean out my fridge more often. haha

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2013, 08:54:45 PM »
number 2 will make you hungry
number 6 is like your stomach is drained and blood cleared of glucose. I remember my first 100mcg shot I was at work and pretty much cured asthma demolishing that "treat yourself" bin

dustin

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2013, 08:59:23 PM »
What company did you grab yours from? I had GHRP-2, GHRP-6 and that CJC stuff and none made a difference whatsoever. I ended up reconstituting all my vials and blasting all of it. Nothing. I had MARGINAL success with GHRP-6 from another couple of research chem companies but it was never exciting enough and I trashed it.

I'm actually running MK-677 right now which is supposed to do the same thing that GHRP-6 does. This feels more potent than the best GHRP-6 I've ever ran. I was losing lots of weight before my wife had the baby, but started juicing on her birth date, started eating better, sleep was fragmented (duh, new baby), but I'm 20lbs heavier and it's a girl hair shy of a month.

It could just be muscle memory, but I don't remember my hunger ever being this ravenous. It feels like the GH/peptide hunger. The kind where you crave carbs but feel lean as fuck. I've been this weight before and was a little skinnier than usual, but it's been a long time since I've been so big and lean.

My buddy has some peptides from a Canadian distributor and because of the success I'm having with this shit, I might give them a try. Maybe I just got some really shitty peptides in the past. The only super potent one I ever got was MT-II. I turned black from that shit, would puke after shots sometimes (crazy nausea) and would get tons of random boners even after I stopped. I hate how peptides are such a crap shoot.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2013, 09:16:17 PM »
What company did you grab yours from? I had GHRP-2, GHRP-6 and that CJC stuff and none made a difference whatsoever. I ended up reconstituting all my vials and blasting all of it. Nothing. I had MARGINAL success with GHRP-6 from another couple of research chem companies but it was never exciting enough and I trashed it.

I'm actually running MK-677 right now which is supposed to do the same thing that GHRP-6 does. This feels more potent than the best GHRP-6 I've ever ran. I was losing lots of weight before my wife had the baby, but started juicing on her birth date, started eating better, sleep was fragmented (duh, new baby), but I'm 20lbs heavier and it's a girl hair shy of a month.

It could just be muscle memory, but I don't remember my hunger ever being this ravenous. It feels like the GH/peptide hunger. The kind where you crave carbs but feel lean as fuck. I've been this weight before and was a little skinnier than usual, but it's been a long time since I've been so big and lean.

My buddy has some peptides from a Canadian distributor and because of the success I'm having with this shit, I might give them a try. Maybe I just got some really shitty peptides in the past. The only super potent one I ever got was MT-II. I turned black from that shit, would puke after shots sometimes (crazy nausea) and would get tons of random boners even after I stopped. I hate how peptides are such a crap shoot.

I've used everybody's peps who was in business up until about 6 months ago when a bunch went out of biz for whatever reason...

this ghrp2 is from mpresearch... who's stuff was seriously hit or miss in the last 6 months he was in biz (all his yellow tabs were complete crap in my experience).

I've used Ergo's, genx's, purchasepep's, melanotanpeptides, ect... and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few others.

I can't use MT-II... that shit makes me puke my guts out EVERY TIME, 45mins after the shot, like clockwork I puke everything out of my stomach.

speaking of the hunger... i don't have any Humulin in my system... i think i'll order some PapaJohns for a large double sausage, extra cheese. i'll order it right to the gym. lol ;D

martellrui

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2013, 11:10:09 PM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2013, 12:02:33 AM »

Who did you get the MK-677 from and what dose are you taking?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2013, 01:07:55 AM »
I've used everybody's peps who was in business up until about 6 months ago when a bunch went out of biz for whatever reason...

this ghrp2 is from mpresearch... who's stuff was seriously hit or miss in the last 6 months he was in biz (all his yellow tabs were complete crap in my experience).

I've used Ergo's, genx's, purchasepep's, melanotanpeptides, ect... and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few others.

I can't use MT-II... that shit makes me puke my guts out EVERY TIME, 45mins after the shot, like clockwork I puke everything out of my stomach.

speaking of the hunger... i don't have any Humulin in my system... i think i'll order some PapaJohns for a large double sausage, extra cheese. i'll order it right to the gym. lol ;D

Maybe you expect too much
It's more of a yearly thing, imo
BTW CJC-1295 gives me amazing diarrhoea

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2013, 02:06:44 AM »
ghrp should be taken with ghrh such as cjc for larger gh pulse

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2013, 02:29:08 AM »
ghrp should be taken with ghrh such as cjc for larger gh pulse

I noticed no significant difference in IGF-1 with or without
Frequency of injection seems to be the main thing as well, not dose. Lots of small ones. But 2-3 is fine for me

dustin

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2013, 07:09:52 AM »
Who did you get the MK-677 from and what dose are you taking?

Genetech, 25mg per day. I honestly expected nothing whatsoever but I'm going to get a couple more bottles. I thought it could just be some cheap oral sterois at first but I have the peptide hunger with leans.

I wish I could get it tested to see if it's truly what they say it is. It's working better than mega dosed GHRP-6 though so not complaining.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2014, 08:55:18 PM »
Never done any of the peptedes like ghrp and cjc.
Isn't good old GH enough?
I would prefer the real deal rather than mimickers and antagonists.
$

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2014, 11:32:09 PM »
anybody else notice the graph says IV BOLUS? fuck this IM and sub-q shit then.. I think i'll give it a go IV..

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2014, 02:16:54 AM »
realized the LAFit expo is next weekend, so I figured I'd put on a lil size.

client took me out for sushi tonight.. she paid, so I went a lil overboard. lol

caterpillar roll, 2 philly rolls, dragon roll, and 6 pieces of maguro... and we split 2 other specialty rolls.... holy fuck I was so full I cold barely get the last piece down without puking. lol

then I get home and think "fuck.. forgot my ghrp2", so I did a 500mcg dose of ghrp2, a 500mcg dose of ghrp6, and a 100mcg dose of igf1lr3 @ 9pm.. it's 2pm now, and despite having a belly about as full as it can possibly be, I still can't stop eating. lol.

since 11pm (it's 2pm now), I've had 5 hotdogs, 2 vanilla pudding pies with about 24oz milk (60+g carbs and 470kcals in each! they're 2 for a dollar @ Ralphs. lol) 2 grilled cheese sandwhichs with another 16oz of milk or so, maybe 20oz, and I'm about to eat 3 peanut butter sandwhiches (with probably 24oz milk).

absolutely no end in sight for hunger on this shit. lol... I sooooooo wish I had ice cream right now, but I'm not about to drive to walmart.

wait.... shit... there's a jack n the box down the street. 2 Jumbo Breakfast platters = 1500kcal for like $7, and a regular vanilla shake is 800kcal.. i can get another 2000kcal (i take out the hashbrowns) for like $9!

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2014, 03:27:36 AM »
christ you are food obsessed on this stuff, what about the lowered dosages of test etc does this increase your hunger also, some people eat less on higher doses...

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2014, 06:54:09 AM »
christ you are food obsessed on this stuff, what about the lowered dosages of test etc does this increase your hunger also, some people eat less on higher doses...

i would make my all-you-can-eat-buffet.... out of bounds for ESF
 ;D
$

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2014, 03:07:51 PM »
Jesus you fat basterd I hope you're exaggerating. I need something to help with my appetite. I will be doing some research.