Author Topic: Will Arron Singerman listen to his mother? Is she the only one with any sense?  (Read 2862 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
 :o

Wolfox

• Getbig V
facebook  ::)
A

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
While Singerman is a certified Douche, I believe he is one of the few that knows how to "use" instead of "abuse" at this point.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Haha at what is moderation?? There's no moderation among competing bbers, we even have guys  here not competing using close to pro stack dosages including synthol

Youngy

• Getbig I
Singerman said recently he gets gets regular bloods done and if there was any problems he'd shrink back down to 200lbs in a heart beat. Not sure about PJ B(loat)raun doing that though......

ether

• Getbig IV
Singerman said recently he gets gets regular bloods done and if there was any problems he'd shrink back down to 200lbs in a heart beat. Not sure about PJ B(loat)raun doing that though......

PJ has a hepatic Adenoma e is in denial about it.

insider

• Getbig III
Singerman uses A LOT more than he admits to online
I know, you don't

oliolioli

• Getbig II

Singerman is an addict, will always be an addict.  He is not a good son.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
He needs to laugh more.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Singerman uses A LOT more than he admits to online

How do you know this broski

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
While Singerman is a certified Douche, I believe he is one of the few that knows how to "use" instead of "abuse" at this point.

That first show he did years ago where he was flat as a pancake and had the skin tone of clay says otherwise. It doesn't take much to cause liver/kidney damage.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look

No one "knows" how to use instead of abuse. It's like some people can smoke 100 cigarettes a day and live to 90 with no ailments another person can smoke 10 a day and get lung cancer.

You can minimise the risks by being sensible but everyone's tolerance is different, everyone using steroids without prescription is abusing steroids . And no one is bullet proof no matter how low doses.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
"Oy vey, bubala, I told you before you can't stack 2 1/2 grams of test and GH for days on end. Look at your friend Derek, such a nice boy"

Aaron Singerman's mom has it right. The crumbiness of this hobby is visible to all not involved in it.  And that Kumbeast guy is a douche with that "he died doing what he loved" shit. Yeah he died doing what he loved, if what he loved included desperately clawing to hang on to whatever scrap of life he could muster.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

Even though it's playing out in public, calling out a guy on a communication between him and his mother is over the line, DA. 

Take jabs at Singerman if you wish, but there's no need to reference his mom at all. 

That said, even though DA is dead, he's still fair game.   ;)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Mom's are always worried - and so cool that she is there to worry and care about her son.  Like my mom does (you need to lose weight already)...

But abusing and knowing how you use any supplement, steroid or any prescription drug is important.   

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
That first show he did years ago where he was flat as a pancake and had the skin tone of clay says otherwise. It doesn't take much to cause liver damage.

The liver is hardly ever the problem. A liver can take almost an unlimited amount of beating. 90 % of the time it's the heart or the kidneys.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The liver is hardly ever the problem. A liver can take almost an unlimited amount of beating. 90 % of the time it's the heart or the kidneys.

And DA had the trifecta.