Author Topic: Derek Anthony dead?  (Read 13594 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Derek Anthony dead?
« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2013, 06:27:22 AM »
Don't you fuckers get bored of arguing 24/7?
He has a problem. That is the only reason he is on this site. He even admits to being here to troll people.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 10, 2013, 06:31:47 AM »
Don't you fuckers get bored of arguing 24/7?

not really
T

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 10, 2013, 06:48:45 AM »
Ok booty.... I want to know exactly what your problem is with me. All of the things I say are in a joking manner.  

All you ever do is talk shit to me. You claim that I am Wolfox, you say I tried to get you fired.

You say far worse things to me then I have ever said to you.

Ever thought that she maybe just maybe doesn't like you? I know this is going to be a hard lesson to learn for any youngster but let me assure you, in your hopefully long life you will frequently meet people that just don't like you, trick is to not take it personal but instead to roll with the punches.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2013, 07:11:31 AM »
Why? I never understood that, lets show the guy no respect when he was alive (which I whole heartily agree with since he acted like a dick of the highest order) but lets respect him when he is dead ::)

this x10 billion. I cant stand fucjers that talk mad shit when a person when hes alive, but suddenly he dies and there saying RIP, so sad, etc etc. He sucked when he was alive and he still sucks now that hes dead. Its sad for his family but thats it.

I had a chick I used to bang... I hated her bf with a passion... I hated his ass and im not going to suddenly pretend he was so awesome because hes dead.
She was telling me she loved him so much even though she had cheated on him with me 2x times a week, including the day before he died.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2013, 07:11:48 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 10, 2013, 07:28:30 AM »
this x10 billion. I cant stand fucjers that talk mad shit when a person when hes alive, but suddenly he dies and there saying RIP, so sad, etc etc. He sucked when he was alive and he still sucks now that hes dead. Its sad for his family but thats it.

I had a chick I used to bang... I hated her bf with a passion... I hated his ass and im not going to suddenly pretend he was so awesome because hes dead.
She was telling me she loved him so much even though she had cheated on him with me 2x times a week, including the day before he died.

You are a shitty human being.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #81 on: December 10, 2013, 07:35:07 AM »
I don't give a flying fuck about him.  What's with all of the crying hearts on here?  He was a douche, he lived life like a degenerate fuck and did it to himself.  If he didn't inject half that shit into his body he'd be alive and well today.  I don't feel sorry for fuckers that kill themselves.  He essentially committed suicide over the last decade.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #82 on: December 10, 2013, 07:39:06 AM »
You are a shitty human being.

Seriously....why?

He's saying what everybody fucking feels.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2013, 07:39:54 AM »
Seriously....why?

Not everyone feels this way. 

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: December 10, 2013, 07:40:59 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 10, 2013, 07:42:06 AM »
Seriously....why?

He is also gloating that he cheated with a dead guy's girl 2x's a week.

What a loser. Real men dont cheat. Real men dont use smack.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #86 on: December 10, 2013, 07:43:31 AM »
Ever thought that she maybe just maybe doesn't like you? I know this is going to be a hard lesson to learn for any youngster but let me assure you, in your hopefully long life you will frequently meet people that just don't like you, trick is to not take it personal but instead to roll with the punches.
For real... the dude was asking for it.... you dont treat your body the way he did and expect to see 80... still kinda surprised he died this early but he was a real piece of shit while on Earth... Adios Derek, may you find clarity in the next one and hoepfully your tale of excess and douchebaggery does not go untold to those who are here still.  
L

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #87 on: December 10, 2013, 07:50:06 AM »

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 10, 2013, 07:51:49 AM »
Fuck all you faceless cowards talking shit

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=587825167934066&set=vb.100001197654613&type=2&theater

seems like he was making peace with life and had some good and worthy moments during his last days, good.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 10, 2013, 07:52:52 AM »
seems like he was making peace with life and having some good and worthy moments during his last days, good.

DADADAAAAA - tooooo fucking late

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #90 on: December 10, 2013, 07:53:46 AM »
He is also gloating that he cheated with a dead guy's girl 2x's a week.

What a loser. Real men dont cheat. Real men dont use smack.
:D
I fucked her long before he was around and long after he died. I wont fuck a married chick... but a whore that goes through 3 BFs a month, I couldnt give a shit less.

dont be mad at me just because some dude was railing your GF when you were too drunk to take care of business

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 10, 2013, 07:54:53 AM »
:D
I fucked her long before he was around and long after he died. I wont fuck a married chick... but a whore that goes through 3 BFs a month, I couldnt give a shit less.

dont be mad at me just because some dude was railing your GF when you were too drunk to take care of business

i hope you get fucking aids  >:(

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 10, 2013, 07:55:27 AM »
DADADAAAAA - tooooo fucking late

you sound very happy upon his death, thats miserable.

you know what makes me happy? pussy

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 10, 2013, 07:59:24 AM »
seems like he was making peace with life and had some good and worthy moments during his last days, good.

It's called penance.  He knew he was about to die, and was hoping that by resolving his sins, some magical god would give him absolution, sparing his life.  Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way.  Case in point, he died anyways.  He would have got much better results listening to getbig members for the last 6 years.   :D

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 10, 2013, 08:02:23 AM »

your analogy is not valid because out of all of the dudes here maybe just one (goodrung) had a real beef with him.

There is play time and when it ends its time to move on to other things. No point in  making fun of someone who is dead. not only that is plain boring but its also very miserable.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 10, 2013, 08:03:30 AM »
you sound very happy upon his death, thats miserable.

you know what makes me happy? pussy

happy? not in the slightest, there are but very few people on this planet currently alive I would truly feel happy if they die, Anthony was not one of them - I just don't change my opinion about somebody just because they have died.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: December 10, 2013, 08:08:55 AM »

Exactly, he changed so much since he almost died last year. It's tragic it took an event like that for it to happen, but it's a better way to spend his last year than doing nothing.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #97 on: December 10, 2013, 08:11:02 AM »
He was a shitty human being.  Why are people sad that he's gone?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 10, 2013, 08:13:43 AM »
Exactly, he changed so much since he almost died last year. It's tragic it took an event like that for it to happen, but it's a better way to spend his last year than doing nothing.

You see that stuff anywhere, especially with people on death row, biggest murdering assholes while they were outside, once inside and confronted with the real possibility of getting zapped - FINDING JESUS, DOING GOOD!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #99 on: December 10, 2013, 08:14:58 AM »
Seriously he had a poor self image which drive most bodybuilders into the game then to get to higher levels they start drugs and now this oil crap it will never end just more dead people. The count is pretty high this year.