Author Topic: Any1 driven the Audi A1?  (Read 2053 times)

agenda21nwo

Any1 driven the Audi A1?
« on: December 10, 2013, 02:46:08 AM »
How was it?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Re: Any1 driven the Audi A1?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 02:53:08 AM »
Better than your mom.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 02:53:34 AM »
Worst ride ever.  Did you know it has a camera built inside that is on at all times and monitors everything you do.  The information is then uploaded to a giant server at an undisclosed location and the information is sold to the highest bidder.  Its a car meant for the NWO hierarchy and nobody else.

I am an expert in Doomsday Scenarios and I say stay far away from this one.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 03:32:16 AM »
Worst ride ever.  Did you know it has a camera built inside that is on at all times and monitors everything you do.  The information is then uploaded to a giant server at an undisclosed location and the information is sold to the highest bidder.  Its a car meant for the NWO hierarchy and nobody else.

I am an expert in Doomsday Scenarios and I say stay far away from this one.
fucking lol

My friend tested one he liked it..and it looks nice for a small car..but wait for the audi s1 that comes 2014  ;D

Neptuno

• Getbig III
  • From HUELVA - SPAIN
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2013, 04:05:30 AM »
I drove one the last summer. I think it was the best urban model I ever drive... fast, low fuel consume, smart, quality materials inside, technology...

If you are looking for a car for your family, this is not your car. If you look for an small, fast, low consume, easy to park, this is your car.

w

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2013, 04:12:39 AM »

agenda21nwo

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2013, 04:40:19 AM »
I drove one the last summer. I think it was the best urban model I ever drive... fast, low fuel consume, smart, quality materials inside, technology...

Thanks, is it quiet inside?  Or is there a bit of engine and road noise?

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2013, 04:50:40 AM »
I got chlamydia off a chick that drove one.

She also told me I drive a gay car.

Neptuno

• Getbig III
  • From HUELVA - SPAIN
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2013, 07:05:10 AM »
Thanks, is it quiet inside?  Or is there a bit of engine and road noise?

Audi is always quiet. But really this car impressed me in the sound chapter too. It was a weekend rentcar. I wanted a MINI Cooper (i drove before and it was well, too) but when the deskgirl says to me an offert in Audi 1 I thought that it was a chance to prove it. I like very much Audi
w

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2013, 10:28:17 AM »
Audi A1s are tiny, still wider than Heath though

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2013, 10:56:02 AM »
fucking lol

My friend tested one he liked it..and it looks nice for a small car..but wait for the audi s1 that comes 2014  ;D

I hope Audi doesn't insult its legacy and call it the S1.
There can be only one S1:

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2013, 11:59:06 AM »
fucking lol

I got my eye on Pyeonghwa Motors for a small 2 seater.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2013, 12:49:57 PM »
I'm retired but I have a part time job where I drive my boss's brand new suv Audi Quattro. I believe this loaded car goes for about 75K.  It has some incredible features. It senses when it rains and the amount. It automatically turns the windshield wiper on and the speed. I found it's pretty accurate. Another is it can tell when the windshield has to be defogged and adjusts on the fly by itself. It has driver, passenger and rear passenger climate control. The motor is super charged. The traction control applies braking to the individual wheel as needed. The suspension has three electronic settings. The ride is very soft and not like a stiff off road vehicle in it's normal driving suspension setting. When driving if you come to close to something the cars alarms goes off. The seats and mirrors have numerous driver setting that will return the seat and mirrors back to your settings if someone else uses the car. The seats are both heated and cooled. The highest setting for heat on the seat will make it almost impossible to sit down  on it after a 5 minutes.

The negatives for me are the following. The car is very confusing with all the controls in the cabin. Many are not labeled in any kind of intuitive fashion. I have never been in a car with more buttons.  It's not a car you sit in and know how to work everything in 4 minutes like a Toyota. The gps uses an aerial view of google maps that is really worthless for me. Does it really help anyone looking at real aerial views of buildings and roadways? I find it confusing. Just give me a simple Garmin view of the road. The automatic windshield wipers if you don't have it turned off when you go through a car wash you are looking at a lot of damage. Don't forget to turn off that feature. I heard from the car wash it happens all the time. If you can afford a car like this I guess the repairs are not a problem. I just see major expenses down the line with this car. Since the overwhelming amount of people in the US rent a car with a short term lease I guess this isn't a concern for the majority.