Author Topic: F*cking delusional  (Read 2359 times)

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
Re: F*cking delusional
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2013, 08:55:02 AM »
i have got the messages from him.
IT WAS BASILE U DUMB MULE

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2013, 08:55:28 AM »
so? he's a man right...

men will say anything to women to get to bed them.. pretty sure she's not the first one he said that to lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2013, 08:55:36 AM »
now what reason would it be for you to keep these messages? If you had zero interest whatsoever why would you keep these messages

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2013, 09:00:14 AM »

Why the fuck would you go online and post this shit full well knowing that there is 99% chance those PMs are fake? Don't you think Mir's wife might be a little pissed off if she were to ever stumble across shit like that?

Didn't you go through this same bullshit about texts/emails from Priest and his wife came online and called you a liar?

FFS.....

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2013, 09:00:37 AM »
now what reason would it be for you to keep these messages? If you had zero interest whatsoever why would you keep these messages
i run 6 or 7 world athletes fake account and fck a lot of dumb bimbos because i blackmail them with showing the conversations at their husbands (after we met and they notice that i m not floyd mayweather or lance armstrong- lance account isnt working as good as before at pulling pussy, strange) , so probably the mule met with basile and refused 20 dolars for a short one , and invented a story for her broken filthy ego

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2013, 09:10:19 AM »
Why the fuck would you go online and post this shit full well knowing that there is 99% chance those PMs are fake? Don't you think Mir's wife might be a little pissed off if she were to ever stumble across shit like that?

Didn't you go through this same bullshit about texts/emails from Priest and his wife came online and called you a liar?

FFS.....
I knew Lee before he got married for the third time. He's separated now btw. I am going to sleep.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2013, 09:24:28 AM »
I knew Lee before he got married for the third time. He's separated now btw. I am going to sleep.
good for u, now gtfo