Author Topic: Galeniko, How is that Kidney doing?  (Read 41041 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Galeniko, How is that Kidney doing?
« Reply #275 on: December 12, 2013, 03:22:45 AM »
are you saying you are a gimmick

or some sort of spiritual being

that has transcended the need for physical form
good one  ;D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #276 on: December 12, 2013, 03:30:06 AM »
shit, i have 140 / 70-80 at pretty much all times, no gear... runs in the family  :-\

I went on lisinopril when I was 35. Family history and it crept up into the 135-140/80 range. Now days it seems like its 115-120/65 range on the lisinopril.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #277 on: December 12, 2013, 04:01:00 AM »
There is a bright side to not being 6% all year:

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #278 on: December 12, 2013, 04:40:27 AM »
i see you know well what its about.

i now take days off the gym no matter what.the permanent high volume training with 50 sets yes i did that every day per bodypart is too taxing long term.

and yes, bodyweight, dont matter if its fat or muscle,if its too much,its too much.

now the days after legs and back are off days period, no negations about that.

ofc training more often one simply will be more shredded, thats the experience, but well, the pric is bit high, even a set of healthy kideys will run into its limits when theres too much rpotein breakdown, which happens precisely on harsh diet and loads of training,as you pointed out.

im glad i never had blod pressure issues,expect after huge meals somewhat, but the idiots who overeat on cabrs over and over are all working towards insulin resistance and the followup issues.

basicaly its as simple as that, if the blood pressure is fine, all will be good.
thats easy said, but the reality is steroids will make bp skyrocket like nothing, its in their very nature and "purpose".

for me the issue was the too much breakdown, im very happy to not be the blood pressure kind of issues guy.

good point on the dehydration,when very lean, the day post carbing up,its scary how fast the water goes away,makes you think its not normal to drink so much water.

pissing alot can also mean diabetes is kicking in,many will think pissing alot means kidney problems,nah,its more a sign of diabetes possibilty.
aned thats very hard to find with just regular bloodwork, just checking glucose levels,even throughout the day doesnt say much about the state or risk of diabetes.

diabetes is reserved for those who permananetly overet on carbs ,though.

see above.
it can be done but its a very tight act

esp when going all they lean, at the end, the weirdst things happen.

Clean out you could look leaner especially in the face. You shouldn't lose the muscle, might lose some water retention but real muscle will stay and you are very lean so not holding much water. I didn't drop a thing and have a bit more muscle than you.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #279 on: December 12, 2013, 04:52:30 AM »
ta had bacne and gyno

ive seen the pics

end of argument

are you saying that he lost 70 lbs from a natural weight

come on

Argument restarted :)

I dropped 50 pounds from my 230 and could have gone further (and would have had to, to get as lean as he was)

So yes, absolutely.

If you've not been 25% bodyfat natural at 230 and tried to diet down all in one go, you wouldn't know what you're talking about. 

I do, because I've done it and I'm telling you, what he looks like in those pics and where he got to, I see no reason to agree with anything you say.  The gyno would have been obvious when he was lean - it wasn't.  Nobody was giving him shit about gyno (that I recall).

That being said, you're totally entitled to your opinion, but some of your reasons (being solid, looking large and being strong) are completely invalid and the gyno one is better judged when he was fully dieted down (unless you're implying he had gyno surgery to win a $100 supplement voucher or whatever the hell it was for first prize ::))

whitewidow

« Reply #280 on: December 12, 2013, 04:52:51 AM »
According to your logic one can be smart but unlucky when it comes to growth drugs? Galeniko's words suggest bodybuilders play kidney roulette and come to grief eventually. Luke Wood was a nice guy but was unlucky.

Luke Wood got sold some bad UGL gear. I believe his Thyroid T3/T4 was highly overdosed or maybe it was his clenbuterol that was overdosed either way he got sold a overdosed thyroid medication or fat loss aid. That is what happened in his case. I hve always warned guys who buy from UGL's that mistakes like that happen and to avoid buying from UGL's. I don;t think galeniko used much AAS and why compare him to Luke Wood who was def a high AAS user. I think galeniko was as smart as possible when it came to using AAS.

If he talked about things like bodybuilders are playing dangerous games I doubt he would make poor decisions like alot of pros and other amateur or just gymrat bodybuilders. Galeniko worked real hard and did not rely on steroids like most gymrats,amateurs and pros. If he was buying from the UGL market there always is a chance of buying a product misslebaled but i don;t think that is the case.The steroids probably did not help whatever situation is going on but might not of started it either. I mod the steroid board and galeniko has never bragged about doing heavy cycles and knows the risks about running high dose cycles.

galeniko also knows you have to be lean before you start a cycle. He is not a lazy guy and does his cycles right and starts out at a very low bF% before he starts a cycle and when you do things right you do not need the dosages these lazier guys need.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: December 12, 2013, 05:00:04 AM »
Argument restarted :)

I dropped 50 pounds from my 230 and could have gone further (and would have had to, to get as lean as he was)

So yes, absolutely.

If you've not been 25% bodyfat natural at 230 and tried to diet down all in one go, you wouldn't know what you're talking about. 

I do, because I've done it and I'm telling you, what he looks like in those pics and where he got to, I see no reason to agree with anything you say.  The gyno would have been obvious when he was lean - it wasn't.  Nobody was giving him shit about gyno (that I recall).

That being said, you're totally entitled to your opinion, but some of your reasons (being solid, looking large and being strong) are completely invalid and the gyno one is better judged when he was fully dieted down (unless you're implying he had gyno surgery to win a $100 supplement voucher or whatever the hell it was for first prize ::))

well argued

I will concede  :-*

however

we are talking about Adonis here

he had professional photos taken for mr get big

and threw a two year tantrum when he came last
T

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: December 12, 2013, 05:07:02 AM »

thats not fucking gyno thats fat lower pecs, this isnt evidence of that hard gyno many claim to acheive
some of my videos from last month would look like i had gyno real bad this month im watching my fat intake and have reduced lower fatty pec size unfortunatley
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #283 on: December 12, 2013, 08:49:50 AM »
I think there's a bit of a red herring being "tossed about" in this thread that to be lean you have to restrict water intake.

You can drink a ton of water and be really lean and even dry.  Water retention I think has way more to do with the rest of your diet than how much water you drink.  If you want to be 3% bf or whatever on stage then maybe it's a different story.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #284 on: December 12, 2013, 02:18:40 PM »
Adam's nip looks like a giant squid eye  :-X I also think he is full of shit in his "lifetime natural" claims.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: December 12, 2013, 04:21:31 PM »
shit, i have 140 / 70-80 at pretty much all times, no gear... runs in the family  :-\
the kidneys wont like this long term.

also, long term diabetes2 possibilty.and diabetes will often lead to chronical kidney issues.

age is also a factor,it can simply be age, after 30, were getting old.

ok,the 70-80 is ok, but 140 is not.

i only ever get 140 if i really ate like a swine for 2hours non stop candys and chokolate and sugars, so thats quite the elevation.

see, this is another point, my issue is easy fixed and reversed, it was plain and simply due to severe overly training for very long time.

all the other values are top healthy, no heart size increase, no ventricle left increase either,etc.

something to keep in mind for the ones who are bordeline diabetic and dont know(the blood glucose test can come out perfect and youre already diabetes2 type), or the elevated blood pressure guys.

i have my diet under control and the willpower to keep it like that long term.diabetes wont be an issue for me, neither will blood pressure.

while some natties pointing the fingers are bordeline diabetics and elevated bp,they are in deeper shit than they think.some think bc natty mustnt take blood checks,lol, i always did them even whemn off, and at times they came back worse than when on.the difference was just the diet.

it has everything to do with diet,more than anything else.ok mega doseing excluded.

i dont mean you with this,btw, just generaly saying.
n

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #286 on: December 12, 2013, 04:44:45 PM »
  Great information from Galeniko!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #287 on: December 12, 2013, 04:56:44 PM »
Hope things go smooth with Gal. Don't wish ill will on anyone here.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #288 on: December 12, 2013, 05:01:55 PM »
Hope things go smooth with Gal. Don't wish ill will on anyone here.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: December 12, 2013, 05:03:31 PM »
Clean out you could look leaner especially in the face. You shouldn't lose the muscle, might lose some water retention but real muscle will stay and you are very lean so not holding much water. I didn't drop a thing and have a bit more muscle than you.
yah litle bit size goes, some little bit fst comes, the difference is small.

and yes, face gets 100times smaller for some reason
n

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #290 on: December 13, 2013, 02:07:11 AM »
So if one read your diet book and followed it would one become diabetic with kidney problems?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #291 on: December 13, 2013, 02:28:41 AM »
This was in a thread re Luke Wood and the drugs he apparently took by mistake.

"This is what Milos quoted Luke as taking before the AC 08 show:

----

'2 tablets of 2.5 mg of T3 = 5 mg of T3 (which is: 5000 mcg of T3 - equivalent to 200 tablets of CYTOMEL per day!!!!!)

Add to this 2 tablets of 10 mg of T4 (or 20000 mcg of T4)...and you'll understand WHAT WAS GOING ON...'

----

He took the high doses accidentally, as he thought he was taking 2 x 25 mcg of T3 and 2 x 50/100 mcg of T4. He ended up taking mg (milligrams) instead of mcg (micrograms).

Poor guy, I guess this was the beginning of the end, taking 100 x the dose he thought he was for weeks before the show. Such a sad story.

TBM"

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #292 on: December 13, 2013, 02:40:49 AM »
So if one read your diet book and followed it would one become diabetic with kidney problems?

true, I lost a kidney month ago. The other one is just about to give up as well.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #293 on: December 13, 2013, 03:25:17 AM »
I debated steroids with Ray Mentzer when he and his family stayed at my place. He quipped that they were merely gonad stimulators. Ray was on dialysis and died at 47 in 2001. I wonder how long some of the heroes here will live. Good luck fellas.

Well Arnold is 66 and still ticking a long, Louie too

whitewidow

« Reply #294 on: December 13, 2013, 03:31:31 AM »
This was in a thread re Luke Wood and the drugs he apparently took by mistake.

"This is what Milos quoted Luke as taking before the AC 08 show:

----

'2 tablets of 2.5 mg of T3 = 5 mg of T3 (which is: 5000 mcg of T3 - equivalent to 200 tablets of CYTOMEL per day!!!!!)

Add to this 2 tablets of 10 mg of T4 (or 20000 mcg of T4)...and you'll understand WHAT WAS GOING ON...'

----

He took the high doses accidentally, as he thought he was taking 2 x 25 mcg of T3 and 2 x 50/100 mcg of T4. He ended up taking mg (milligrams) instead of mcg (micrograms).

Poor guy, I guess this was the beginning of the end, taking 100 x the dose he thought he was for weeks before the show. Such a sad story.

TBM"

That is why nobody should buy thyroid or diuretics from a underground lab. Drugs like T3 and T4b should always be bought from a pharmacy or prescribed to you by a doctor. Actually all gear you use should come from somebody who has access to a pharmacys drugs or a hospitals stash or gets them prescribed from a Dr. who is not strict with prescribing AAS. I don;t think anybody should use drugs made by underground labs but unfortunately tons of bodybuilders are forced to use AAS that is made by a underground lab and usually these drugs are unsafe. Look at bostin Lloyd and many others they abuse UGL gear and get sick and get abcess's all the time.

The purity of UGL gear is very nasty and this can raise bodybuilders bloodwork and liver and kidney function drastically. If Luke Wood was prescribed the thyroid medication this never would of happened. the scariest are Underground labs that cap up DNP and other diuretics. verty dangerous to trust but most guys don't think twice, guys like derek Anthony and Bostin LLoyd they don't give a fuck they are so obsessed with their looks. their goal should be to score high grade pharmaceutical gear and HGH before they start their cycles. Their are many other bodybuilders besides derk and bostin abusing cheap underground lab gear and poorly made synthol. if you want health problems keep using cheap underground lab made gear and thyroid medication and cheap HGH that is not even 191-AA.

I think galeniko was careful with whatever gear he used. I didn't even think he was a big user from what he posted he seemed to be a light user on and off. But this is what killed Luke Wood and derek and will kill many others just the poor choices of gear and thyroid medications they use. It wasn't that Luke wood followed Milos's instructions wrong it was the fact his thyroid medication was dosed wrong and that is what made him sick.

This happens all the time you just don't hear about it unless it is a well known bodybuilder. I have heard alot of storys about bodybuilders who bought overdosed clen on-line from a UGL and almost died and also bodybuilders who bought overdosed DNP from a UGL and almost died. Bodybuilders just have to stop being so cheap and buy quality drugs and if they can't find human grade AAS don;t use it till you can find human grade drugs. So many pros piss away so much money on shitty bunk AAS no reason saving money if the drugs you are buying are fake. Bostuin lloyd admitted he thinks alot of what he used was bunk or severly underdosed this happens all the time to alot of bodybuilders.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #295 on: December 13, 2013, 03:34:40 AM »
I would never buy t3 or clen unless from a pharmacy.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: December 13, 2013, 03:37:08 AM »
true, I lost a kidney month ago. The other one is just about to give up as well.

shit

what was the cause
T

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #297 on: December 13, 2013, 04:50:46 AM »
shit

what was the cause

my lawyer will issue a statement in a next few days

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: December 13, 2013, 06:39:28 AM »
nah.

btw, i dont think thats gyno on adonis,if it were, it wouldnt just have gone away.

the acne could be from overeating,esp on "bad" foods
n

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #299 on: December 13, 2013, 07:17:02 AM »
well argued

I will concede  :-*

however

we are talking about Adonis here

he had professional photos taken for mr get big

and threw a two year tantrum when he came last
Jezebelle took all the pictures.  I agree, she is better than professional photographers.  Her black and white photos are really amazing.